blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:11:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272538 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  LilDave & CambridgeAlex DTD Streamed cash game sweats!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LilDave & CambridgeAlex DTD Streamed cash game sweats!  (Read 8124 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2013, 09:37:01 PM »

Hmmm think I prefer just 3bn flop he's super polarised between nut hands and air balls, his air balls can improve ott and he can just barrel us off a lot too. 3bn flop just makes life really easy and gives us a lower variance play which is pretty close in terms of effectiveness as shoving turn. Skallie seemed to have 100% cbet and played face up aggro but v much doubt he would triple dave so really don't like folding, although understand why dave did ofc.

Also regarding hand with Tom f we 3bet and he folds (quite often the case) the. He gets te feeling we are running him over and would tilt more than f we jammed the turn as he will probably think we're nutted more than often do even though he would lose more money he would tilt less and also play super face up v you on flops and help you keep initiative/monentumn.

I remember watching yesterday and thinking 'it's literally inpossible' for dave/Alex to lose in this game as although it may not have been what the fans wanted, you both just small ball, bluff little, barrel appropriately, value bet appropriately and just will constantly win money and I think 3bn flop/jamming turn falls into that as well an maybe if you were earlier in the session you would have just sigh folded.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2013, 10:45:00 PM »

Jeez, Pleno. Beat me to it. Was just typing all of that.

Roll Eyes

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2013, 11:35:01 PM »

Cool ty. I know it's 2013 but would you ever just fold the flop?
 @tal btw, pleno can answer if he fancies Cheesy

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2013, 12:18:25 AM »

yeh you get your edge from b/f flop, rather than cibibiubibib or floating.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2013, 01:39:23 AM »

I thought at the time that skalie would not bet TT-KK otf, and that his squeeze range pre-flop was tight. I've played a LOT with Skalie over the years but nearly entirely in dealers choice games. Having played for the rest of the evening I agree with what you say completely about the A2ss hand on A44 (was a spade otf as well i remember) he plays nlhe much differently fro how he plays the mixed games (I know that sounds obvious but you get what I mean lol) I think c/c flop and c/f turn prolly the best line.

TY for the compliment PLENO thumbs up #madeit

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2013, 12:12:09 AM »

how much i owe?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2013, 12:18:27 AM »

how much i owe?

Alex owes you £27 and you owe me £38, I've collected your £27 from alex and just need £11 from you, I don't fancy my chances Cheesy

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2013, 01:14:28 AM »

how much i owe?

Alex owes you £27 and you owe me £38, I've collected your £27 from alex and just need £11 from you, I don't fancy my chances Cheesy

oh yeh gl with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: