blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:06:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  London Staking Package
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: London Staking Package  (Read 10090 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2013, 12:41:48 PM »

2% by Bank TX please Tall Bloke.

Paid today by Bank TX. Apologies for the delay.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2013, 03:34:40 PM »

2% by Bank TX please Tall Bloke.

Paid today by Bank TX. Apologies for the delay.

Received. I owe you 26p - will add on to your returns, hopefully this won't make a significant difference!

Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2013, 03:35:09 PM »

Not sure I confirmed, but all received thanks

Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 09:12:40 AM »

Have changed from day 1b to 1a for GUKPT which is today, amongst theories that it will be the softer of the 2 as travelling pros look to minimise hotel expenses. We'll see - will update on twitter and post here tonight

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »

Have changed from day 1b to 1a for GUKPT which is today, amongst theories that it will be the softer of the 2 as travelling pros look to minimise hotel expenses. We'll see - will update on twitter and post here tonight

How did that work out for your table draw Smiley

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2013, 01:44:36 AM »

All the more painful that I started on such a dream table and then drew the short straw when the late regging superstars needed some fresh meat to get their's going

Made day 2 with 30,500 - will write a mini report tomorrow

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2013, 08:01:31 AM »

All the more painful that I started on such a dream table and then drew the short straw when the late regging superstars needed some fresh meat to get their's going

Lovely start, well done Karl.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2013, 08:41:47 AM »

Tough table at the end with that maniac on your left too?  Wink

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2013, 09:48:06 AM »

any curveballs ?

Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2013, 10:57:31 AM »

any curveballs ?

75/150 I open QJo from MP playing 30k. Dan Sampson is the only caller from CO. We've played a few pots together and he's been saying how lucky I am etc, after I got there in a couple of small pots (that went check check on the turn). He then called me down on AKK9 for 2 streets with 33 vs my KJ (in a 4 way pot) and rivered a 3 but that one didn't get talked about for some reason

Anyway flop A42r I bet 400 and he raised to 1100. His style had mostly been calling a lot so a small raise like this seemed a bit odd. At best a weak ace trying to make life easier but more likely an airball than a set. I called and checked the 3 turn. Any 5 is a straight and there's now 2 spades. He bet 1500 pretty quickly. Any hand that's not A5 doesn't make too much sense. I check raised to 4k after a bit of a speech about "hope you haven't hit a 3 again" etc. He tanked for a long time. He clearly doesn't like to fold vs me but was convincing himself I had A5ss or set of . He was trying to say he had a set of two spades but the way he said it wasn't very convincing. To my surprise he eventually called. Biggest moody ever or genuinely being stubborn with something. River was and I bet 5,025. He thought for a long time again then folded

I'm not one for showing bluffs pretty much ever but this particular time really felt like if I did it would "liven up the game" in certain parts and Danny still had a good amount of chips. I wasn't planning on playing too crazy overall (on a tough table) so it seemed appropriate. Some people who had played with me a fair bit before were shocked lol

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2013, 01:12:07 PM »

gowannnn the holzrenholz!!!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2013, 03:46:41 PM »

Ok quick report on how yesterday went. Started at a table with only 1 player I recognised. Everyone was limping about and having the time of their lives. I won about every pot I played (all small) and was patting myself on the back for a great choice of start day. 1 hour in "I need the big blind from table 5". Off I was to join the table of people joining late. It was ok though, because the Big Blind from table 4 was also coming which was great as I hadn't had a chance to catch up with Sam Grafton for a while...

Sam, Rhys, Mickey Peterson and Luke Schwartz were all lined up to my left and looking around the room it was hard not to feel a little hard done by. That said, this table actually started very well. I got up to 40k by the 1st break, finding a few nice hands and getting paid, knocking out a short stacked Barny Boatman and only putting a substantial amount of chips in with Q high once.

40k was to be my peak. It wasn't that much went wrong but that there was nothing really happening at all. This table eventually broke and while the next one was better I couldn't get going. The 1st time I put a chip in the pot was a 3b vs utg. The big blind found kings and I had to fold. The next time I raised was the last hand of the level. Everyone was getting up for break but fortunately the old guy in the 1st seat who hadn't moved a chip yet hung around long enough to move in and I had to fold again. I did pick up aces before this table broke and the 2 young guns at the other end had once again gone through their raise and 3b routine although neither were interested enough to give me a spin

With an hour or so left I moved tables again. The only playable hand I found was from UTG and I folded to a check raise on the flop. Chips were flying in all over the place but none that I could catch unfortunately.

Tad disappointing not to be able to kick on from a good start but I can't think of any spots I passed up on or what I could do differently. Blinds will be 500/1000 when we go back, prizepool looks like it will be big.

Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2013, 01:20:12 PM »

Chipped up to 50k or so (500/1000/100) Willie opens EP 2700, I call CO 22, big blind (old guy who has just sat down completes BB). 732r Willie bets 3,900 and gives me some verbal based on a hand before. Because of the history I had to raise (8,300) as I was pretty sure I would get on. Old guy now moves in for 50k

??

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2013, 01:26:37 PM »

call Smiley

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2013, 01:54:53 PM »

wiiiiiii QJo flaoting the CR like a geeeeee - a very curvey ball indeed!

Aren't you a little old for that type of play Karl?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: