blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:26:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £150,000 GTD Deepstack 4th-7th April
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £150,000 GTD Deepstack 4th-7th April  (Read 13263 times)
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 07:30:24 PM »

April Deepstack Mega Sats announced

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/satellites/300-deepstack

Click to see full-size image.

dad dont dance

Satellite King
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 10:42:02 PM »

April Deepstack Mega Sats announced

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/satellites/300-deepstack

Click to see full-size image.

going to start saving my tokens now for these!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 12:05:30 AM »

Think in my case it's honestly worth Savin up money and buyin directly in lol.

Rivered again Sad
All in with same stack I have 66 he's got AQ runs out to river then........ It's a A. Understand it happens but I've been rivered more times that I can count on these sats, tearing my hair out cos there is no way I can fold there. Rather it just came on the flop I'd be less p*ssed off but insted I congratulate a guy who wins with 6-8 offsuite I'm back to raging again.
I play these sats cos my bankroll simply can't afford a 300 deepstack buyin alot with other games.
I'm just so annoyed cos I've never won a seat but bubbled more times than I can count

P.s thanks for the 40quid for fourth lol. I'm guna go sink a few ciders and dream of winning a seat one day lol

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 12:31:57 AM »

thought you said it was 30 quid for fourth
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 12:35:45 AM »

I can't see what I got I think it was 40 for fourth and 30 for 5th, that's not the point!! Lol Smiley

your smiling Smiley
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 07:50:09 AM »

I can't see what I got I think it was 40 for fourth and 30 for 5th, that's not the point!! Lol Smiley

Have a go next week there are 50 seats guaranteed - I have cut my play down a lot as it gets expensive but I will have a go at the mega sats rather than having to come 2nd or 3rd out of 30-40

You'll get one - chin up  disco
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 08:35:32 AM »

Have a go next week there are 50 seats guaranteed - I have cut my play down a lot as it gets expensive but I will have a go at the mega sats rather than having to come 2nd or 3rd out of 30-40

You'll get one - chin up  disco

ty smurf for the support, appreciate it  Smiley
i didnt see ya at grand prix bud, was it brief, next time ya there gimme a shout or BOOOOM! lol
i can win tokens to these things but then your committed to add-on at least if your serious about having a go. last night i had a plan to late reg and have average stack, got through the field to final 5 pretty easy really but then the hand just played itself. ive spoke to my cousin and he's explained variance to me( he plays alot online ) but it always seems to end the same. either im ahead on a coin flip i.e 66-AQ and get rivered or im KK against 99 ad get rivered leaving me thinking maybe i should go all in with total s**t in my hand lol.
anyways with 50seats gtd i can hardly pass this if i want to play  the 300 so i'll have to win some tokens and give it a go.

you at dtd anytime soon smurf?

your smiling Smiley
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2013, 09:46:44 AM »

You'll get one - chin up  disco

ty smurf for the support, appreciate it  Smiley
i didnt see ya at grand prix bud, was it brief, next time ya there gimme a shout or BOOOOM! lol
i can win tokens to these things but then your committed to add-on at least if your serious about having a go. last night i had a plan to late reg and have average stack, got through the field to final 5 pretty easy really but then the hand just played itself. ive spoke to my cousin and he's explained variance to me( he plays alot online ) but it always seems to end the same. either im ahead on a coin flip i.e 66-AQ and get rivered or im KK against 99 ad get rivered leaving me thinking maybe i should go all in with total s**t in my hand lol.
anyways with 50seats gtd i can hardly pass this if i want to play  the 300 so i'll have to win some tokens and give it a go.

you at dtd anytime soon smurf?

Grand Prix was a disaster, took just under 3 hours to get there due to an accident on the motorway (normally an hour) had about 30 bb when i arrived, stack dwindled so i threw a couple of all ins to nick the blinds then saw a crazy move by some one who called a shove on a jack high board with about 60 bb holding 10-10 and even said I knew he had the jack Huh? (not against me) wtf. I exited soon after with 88

Gonna try for the 300 mega sats next week so I hope to see you there

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:27:33 AM by smurf » Logged
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2013, 12:32:14 PM »

Ul with the traffic bud I know it was bad so I took the scenic route thankfully. Yeah some of the play I saw was abit crazy by people.
Hopefully me and u get a 300seat and I can stop moaning lol Wink

your smiling Smiley
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2013, 02:06:08 PM »

Hi Guys

As it's GOOD Friday this week, we've decided to do something GOOD Smiley

We're issuing ALL current players and ALL new sign ups (until Wed 3rd April) a FREE £2 Feeder token so that you can play the £300 Deepstack satellites for FREE Smiley

There are 190 seats GTD in the MEGA SATS so plenty of seats to be won!

Full details - http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news/300-mega-sats--50-seats-gtd-a-night/2330

Good Luck Blondes Smiley

Cheers Nicola
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 04:30:45 PM by Nicola Dusk Till Dawn » Logged

wolf306

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2013, 02:55:19 PM »

Can't beat a freebie, thanks
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2013, 04:52:45 PM »

Nice one - I will take my free entry (maybe add a little) and endeavor to turn it in to a large win as a thank you
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2013, 10:11:25 PM »

Now I defo can't turn this down lol

your smiling Smiley
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2013, 11:43:22 AM »

When will we be able to buy direct online for the next deepstack? and while I'm at it and for the Monte Carlo?

Ah! The element of surprise
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2013, 11:57:52 AM »

When will we be able to buy direct online for the next deepstack? and while I'm at it and for the Monte Carlo?

Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: