blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 01:43:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273177 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Shenanigans Of A Flanagan.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shenanigans Of A Flanagan.  (Read 89160 times)
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2013, 03:29:35 PM »

Nick?

-5 points from Hufflepuff.

Still up for grabs, also post what you'd like as the prize to give me some ideas.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2013, 04:03:46 PM »

Simon?

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2013, 04:06:15 PM »

Simon?

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Decide your prize.

You should of got it alex, look at his stance during this!

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2013, 05:09:12 PM »

Good run Lad, i managed to hit and run, bit to heavy for me but nice few hands got me £600

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2013, 05:45:39 PM »

Proceed to still run like god and get 2 players all-in in the first orbit almost dead. Sean moves table and a rich gambler sits to my left, hand plz.. Folded for a bit, Sam from DTD gets a lot of his money where I open   , rich guy 3bets to £15, same doesn't take long cold4'ing, and I just fold. They get it in pre and board runs QJT3T Sad Sam flips AK for the scoop. I folded because Sam is on the tighter side imo, did wonder if he'd fold to a jam as he was relatively deep and me 5betting there looks so strong, wouldn't of worked he said.

What was his 4bet sizing? I fold a lot of the time to this particular player because basically his stats dictate that we should, but sometimes sizing can give you an indication of whether you're flipping, and when the 3bettor is going to stick in some dead money and probably block some of villains outs I may put it in; JJ is the line though. I don't like the idea of turning it into a bluff at all.

Also: http://imgi.uibk.ac.at/mmetgroup/MMet_imgi/tools/mayfield/have-of.htm
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2013, 06:29:06 PM »

YES! I WON SOMETHING! Cheesy
Thoughts on prizes...?

tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2013, 06:32:33 PM »

I'm not completely sure, I think it was £43 with £160 behind. I might be off though

YES! I WON SOMETHING! Cheesy
Thoughts on prizes...?

Ha, you've had a few good 2nds Wink
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2013, 06:34:01 PM »

2nd = 1st of the losers Smiley

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2013, 06:34:33 PM »

Unfortunately, still makes me a loser :p

tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2013, 02:53:13 AM »

Back to winning ways! Can hardly call one losing session a downswing but it did bother me how bad I played some hands.

TR tomorrow including a hilarious goofy hand where the flop has to be reshuffled and I end up flopping the nuts on flop #2 and end up stacking someone Grin Hilar!

Need sleep now, was almost falling asleep at table/on drive home.
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2013, 03:10:30 AM »

Had this on repeat tonight! fkn nostalgia!

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2013, 03:57:46 AM »

<3 this diary, Everytime I read it, I just want more! It's just like chocolate imo
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2013, 04:30:32 AM »

<3 this diary, Everytime I read it, I just want more! It's just like chocolate imo

just don't meet him....

#dontmeeturheros

tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2013, 08:24:58 PM »

So Wednesday went ok.

Started with my usual wednesday bowl of rice comp, mashed a lot early and was v healthy after 2nd break on about double average. Only one real problem at my table who I was IP to for once. Then got a king and another king and made a raise, got min-raised by a "splashy player" and decided to wager all chips, he called with an ace and a jack and we did not win. Sad

Sat down on a v good 1/1 and played like an absolute mentalist for 3 hours and won a lot of pots. Problem, I was OOP to two stations who love to press the middle button. Solution, make/have a pair a lot.

Notable hands I open OTB  over a limp to £6, both stations and limper peel  , checks around.  , first guy leads £15, we flick it in. Riv  and obvious bluff becomes very obvious. £57 gets donated to me as I pretty much beat him in the pot and he proudly shows  Two Clubs..

Later we get dealt  again, just peel a raise from a nit, both stations peel.  , checks around.  two spades Guy from earlier bets small, we call. He pots a river, once again feel like he's massively FOS here, he also weirdly would bet a 5/7 here for what he thinks he value. We station and here "one pair". Normally I just whip my hand over but I've done this before and been shown  , so we wait, see a 7 shown and just whip dem eights over.

Pick up  , how can this EVER win? Nobody wins with the beltons, Villain from above calls which was really surprising.. He's losing prob £200 at this point so I expect him to get very wide especially pre.  board and I c-bet £8, he calls.  turn. Bet £14 he calls. Basically decided I'm checking all rivers bar a Q, feel like I can't get 3 streets from a ten and he's never ever ever folding an ace. We check-check a  three clubs river and lose to  #nhsir

And now for the most hilarious hand of the night. Whale limps with £5 chip and I iso  OTB to £5, station calls. Dealer puts a very disappointing  flop out, then the whale pipes up that he's not called the raise pre and wants the floor called. Floor rules that the board is completed face down and the flop is re-shuffled. We get a much better flop of  and the whale pots it £15! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We make it £44 and now station pipes up he wants his money back and folds  face up while other guy hasn't acted! SIGH. STOP FOLDING WHAT HE THINKS ARE HIS POTENTIAL OUTS FACE UP PLZ. Anyway he's quickly all in with  , club on turn for a sweat but we hold.

Work related news now to please all the non hand history lovers. So normally I work Sun-weds+sat and rest of time is poker time, yesterday I was given 4 hours notice that my shift was changed and to deal with it. Obv wasn't happy. Got to work and was given a very condescending lecture about how I should think about giving gamblers anonymous a ring. I mention about my rights regarding notice of shift changes and changes to unsociable hours and quickly ushered out before they realize I might have a case. Yawn, think my time at Tesco is gonna come to an end pretty soon, been looking for a new job for a while but realistically I don't want to take a side-step so it probably means quitting and re-training into something better suited for me. We'll see and keep y'all updated.

Heading up to Dusk tonight to calm my addiction GOD I NEED TO PLAY SO MUCH..

Hopefully see y'all there.

tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2013, 08:28:10 PM »

Anyone else get really nervous when hidden people are viewing your diary?  scared
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: