blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:34:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Monte Carlo £500,000 GTD: Rollcall and Predictions please
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monte Carlo £500,000 GTD: Rollcall and Predictions please  (Read 11144 times)
smokynuts

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2013, 07:44:22 PM »

looking like a busy one online with 222 know and at least another 60 to join
resdes

75offsuit, the nuts!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2013, 08:11:46 PM »

In for tonights mega sat having got both bullets earlier in the week. Already playing online day 1 but need a backup plan.

Follow my poker story on Blonde

and/or

Follow me on Twitter for all my useless babble!
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2013, 02:13:39 AM »

Think the gtd will get smashed, I'd predict around 739 runners for this event, £100k + to the winner, someone is gonna have a wicked Vegas!
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2013, 03:02:06 AM »

Think the gtd will get smashed, I'd predict around 739 runners for this event, £100k + to the winner, someone is gonna have a wicked Vegas!

will someone book that lady Smiley  an appointment. seriosly thou, we will have qualified 280 players, so we have to have half a chance even with the ISPTqualification just around the corner. what do people think about the Day 1 numbers, these are my targets;

Day 1a Online 75
Day 1b Club 125
Day 1c Club 300

I'm interested in players views on their Day 1 splits, our Monte Carlo record was 313 players where we qualifed 100, there is argument to say the recession is worse now that 2 years ago.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:24:24 AM by robyong » Logged
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2013, 03:11:43 AM »

will someone book that man an appointment. seriosly thou, we will have qualified 280 players, so we have to have half a chance even with the ISPTqualification just around the corner. what do people think about the Day 1 numbers, these are my targets;

Day 1a Online 75
Day 1b Club 125
Day 1c Club 300

I'm interested in players views on their Day 1 splits, our Monte Carlo record was 313 players where we qualifed 100, there is argument to say the recession is worse now that 2 years ago.

Woman* - ty

Lets put it this way, I think u will get minimum 600, and max 750, so anywhere in between those figures. It's the best comp of the year in the UK IMO, big enough for all the Southen hotshots to travel for, and not too big for the avg pro player. There are 2 prolific staking company's in the u.k ATM, that I think would have selling this tourney to there players too.
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2013, 03:25:09 AM »

will someone book that man an appointment. seriosly thou, we will have qualified 280 players, so we have to have half a chance even with the ISPTqualification just around the corner. what do people think about the Day 1 numbers, these are my targets;

Day 1a Online 75
Day 1b Club 125
Day 1c Club 300

Woman* - ty

Lets put it this way, I think u will get minimum 600, and max 750, so anywhere in between those figures. It's the best comp of the year in the UK IMO, big enough for all the Southen hotshots to travel for, and not too big for the avg pro player. There are 2 prolific staking company's in the u.k ATM, that I think would have selling this tourney to there players too.

oh, if i thought we were gonna get 750 i would have skipped the sats! damn, hope we get 501 - we will have beat the gte and needed to invest in the sats, we are in for £32,450K exactly on the sats and promos for far , but we are happy with results. cool to see 284 and DTD and 413 online
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:30:07 AM by robyong » Logged
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2013, 03:29:34 AM »

Think the online number could be pretty low but still fully expect you to pull it off and get 500+, I'll go 537.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2013, 03:30:14 AM »

Hoping the weekends a assive success Rob and you smash the guarantee, will be a great event and genuinely gutted to miss ths being in Macau.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2013, 03:41:27 AM »

quite a lot of people have told me they're going to play the online leg, think it could be pretty interesting

tough to say the numbers.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2013, 10:17:14 AM »

quite a lot of people have told me they're going to play the online leg, think it could be pretty interesting

Day1a: Online, is tomorrow night

Same as a Deepstack Day 1, it gives you the opportunity to play Day One from your sofa, not take time off work/save money on exes if you live a distance away from the club

then qualify and return for Day 2 on Saturday...

17th Apr 8:30pm

£1000+£100 Buy-In

Online Day 1: 24 min clock, 30,000 starting chips, playing 11 levels

Late reg is until 10.30pm

There is re-entry into the subsequent Day ones if you need it
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:28:54 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2013, 10:30:07 AM »

Would be really interested to know who of you are

a) definitely playing the Online leg

b) contemplating playing the Online leg

c) Only playing live

whether you have won seats via the Megas or are buying straight in, doesn't matter

ty

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ifluckbealady
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2013, 12:01:23 PM »

I think this year it will be won by somebody under the radar, probably a regular player who's face is known but maybe not their name.
With a little bit of luck I think the numbers across the three days will be tipping the 650-700 mark
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2013, 12:36:32 PM »

c) Only playing live

whether you have won seats via the Megas or are buying straight in, doesn't matter

ty

I will be playing the online day 1, I won a seat in Sundays mega sat
Discostu

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2013, 01:07:38 PM »

Day 1a Online 75
Day 1b Club 125
Day 1c Club 300

Woman* - ty

oh, if i thought we were gonna get 750 i would have skipped the sats! damn, hope we get 501 - we will have beat the gte and needed to invest in the sats, we are in for £32,450K exactly on the sats and promos for far , but we are happy with results. cool to see 284 and DTD and 413 online

The satellite structure has definitely opened this event up for all players ....Ive never seen so many non regs clambering after a seat. This event could be quite an eye opener where numbers are concerned......lets hope that 500 + happens!
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2013, 03:36:12 PM »

c) Only playing live

ty

Im afraid my tourney aspirations for this MC have come to an end.

Tried a few sats to no avail and although contemplated a few more cant make the dates now for business reasons, so looks like Ill be following your noble reporting efforts on here.

Looks like Rob and DTD have tried their very best to get this close to the guarantee and as Im usually a positive person hope numbers are in the region of 520.

Good luck to all blondes playing.

Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: