blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:13:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monte Carlo £500,000 GTD: Day 3/Final
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monte Carlo £500,000 GTD: Day 3/Final  (Read 98266 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2013, 11:21:30 AM »

504 began and 30 remain

Today from 1pm, we have the potential to follow one of the best days of live poker possible

Friends, blondes, good players, Rastafish, Devilfish...all in the hunt for the £120,000 first prize.....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 11:22:18 AM »

blinds are 8000-16000 on resumption

Average is 504,000

Overnight Chip Counts

Timothy Chung    11    2    1223000
Joseph Cahill    12    6    1101000
Kevin Allen    13    9    971000
Asif Raja    14    7    948000
Colburn Tomlin    13    2    879000
John Eames    11    7    674000
Jamie Rutherford    12    2    592000
Ben Jackson    14    4    556000
Richard Trigg    12    5    525000
Jack Allen    14    9    521000
Charles Akadiri    11    8    497000
Lee Williamson    14    6    496000
Ravinder Chahal    11    9    480000
Mitchell Johnson    11    1    478000
Benjamin Jenkins    12    8    474000
Guy Johnson    11    6    461000
Ray Mackintosh    12    3    458000
Tom Rutter    14    3    453000
Simon Higgins    12    1    447000
Basharat Mahmood    13    8    432000
Michael Corrigan    14    5    355000
Andrew Wayman    11    3    330000
Emyr Wyn Lewis    14    1    312000
Darren Fuller    13    3    289000
James Atkin    13    5    283000
Meli Vincent    14    8    271000
Dave Ulliott    13    4    221000
Raymond Norton    12    9    220000
Matthew Lewis    12    4    161000
Stephen Barrett    13    6    124000

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:23:06 AM »

Playing for...

1 £120000
2 £70000
3 £45000
4 £30000
5 £23750
6 £18000
7 £15000
8 £12000
9 £10000
10-11 £8000
12-13 £6750
14-16 £5500
17-18 £4250
19-27 £3250
28-36 £2500

It should be a corker, hitting the final early evening and that(possibly the last two tables too) streamed on www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/live in prime time

David Nicholson and Alex Goulder are slated to be my co-commentators tonight.

My eyes are open wide
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 11:29:27 AM »

Too many heroes, will be a great rail. Gl Tighty. 

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 11:59:50 AM »

So, who are the 30 left doing battle?

Here are some facts about the men still in

Tim Chung

Always a talented player, the last six months have seen Tim's game become more rounded and that talent now allied to a reock solid temperament. 15th in the recent Irish Open, and wellplaced to beat that here entering the last day as chipleader. Tim has a near priceless collection of Medieval samurai swords. Whenever he needs to ease stress he goes to costco, buys 15 of the biggest melons he can find and takes them home to slice them in two with his favourite sword.

Joseph Cahill

One of a number of Irish players that flew across for the four days. Considering the amount of beer they have consumed while in the City, getting this far is a magnificent achievement for Joseph

Kevin Allen

I received a PM last night, from "Gambling Pays" asking if he could change his username to "Gambling Pays, especially when someone 6 bet bluff shoves J-10 into my Kings on the stone cold bubble of a £1k and I hold" The matter is under advisement. A Londoner, I think, and he has impressed everyone this weekend through both his play on the tables and his great table presence.

Asif Raja

Asif is a quiet man, bit of an understated chip gathering assassin. A regular at the bigger DTD events

Colburn Tomlin

Not a quiet man. He is though a top 5 all time gross money winner at DTD. This is what happens when it is impossible to lose a race from four tables out in any competition you play

John Eames

A truly fine player, and recent winner, for the second year in succession, of the main EPT London side event. One of a series of EPT side cashes
John Eames' cashes in 'John Eames Invitational' tournaments
1st. EPT Vienna, €123,500 (Oct 2010)
2nd. EPT Barcelona, 2nd €78,300 (Nov 2010)
1st. EPT Prague, €101,750 (Dec 2011)
1st. EPT London, £98,430 (March 2013)
Sponsored by Ivey Poker, and you'd have to say a reasonable bet to get a top three finish. Which would be interesting, as he has a flight booked mid evening to get to EPT Berlin tonight ahead of Day 1b tomorrow.

Jamie Rutherford

Not someone I know well, but another impressive player. From Newcastle, executed a delicious 3b/triple barrel bluff with King high late last night. Understated table presence, but not to be under-estimated.

Ben Jackson

Far too good for someone so young. Learnt everything he knew from dad actionjack, then fortunately (kids being kids) forgot it all. Ludicrously aggressive pre-flop, his demeanour at the felt has remanined unchanged for two days. My task today is to get him to crack a smile.

Richard Trigg

One of then top UK Online players, Rick is a relatively infrequent presence at UK live events, preferring the company of his silver shorts, twenty silk cut and the racing post to interacting with other poker players. Seems reasonable enough. Now has the chips, having been below average most of yesterday, to do real damage in this.

Jack Allen

One of the valets has an enormous crush on Jack. Screw the poker, Jack simply runs too good.

Charles Akadiri

A regular at DTD Deepstacks, and a frequent Day 2 casher, Charles, from London I believe, stood toe to toe with one of the toughest tables in the room yesterday and didn't take a backward step. Not the highest profile in the room but extremely competent

Lee Williamson

Lee, a Carpenter and joiner from Leicester, would be an other popular winner of this. Regular poster on here, he has beend ealing with family health problems recently and has done so with fortitude. Has spent the morning browsing car dealer brochures for new White Vans. Ford Leicester are funking him winning this hard.

Ravinder Chahal

I know nothing about Ravi, there's no Hendon Mob entry and I haven't got anything to go on except to say that the way I run he is a cast iron certainty to win this because of this

Mitchell Johnson

Mitch gave up two promising careers to grind poker for a living. As  a junior he was a leading gymnast on the parallel bars but his love of food soon drew him to a career as Ronaldo's sous chef at the Nottingham Pizzeria. When Ronaldo refused him promotion to motorbike delivery man he turned to poker. Rarely, Mitch has not min cashed in this. At Stonehenge, druids this morning wondered why the world stopped turning.

Ben Jenkins

The smartest man to play poker ever. Little known is the story of why. At public school as a boy he forgot to put his tie on in the morning and was soundly flogged by his matron. Now, as a penance, he has undertaken to wear a tie in public at all times.

Guy Johnson

The foremost building surveyor in South leeds, Guy is a noted betting expert on the careeer of Adam Scott the golfer. He won the final online sat into this on Wednesday night and would be a popular winner. Especially with rthe bookie that looks after his darts account.

Ray Mackintosh

Had 12,000 at 1,000-2,000. Quite a recovery since for a staple of low buy in DTD events and, for this amiable man, today a big cash would be quite something

Tom Rutter

Doctor. Hoodie wearer. Wednesday fan. Like his brother Stuart, only minus the beer monster tendencies. In my opinion of watching him a very very under-rated player. Simply looks too angelic to have any moves, but watch out....

Simon Higgins

Could win it, could be first out. Ludicrously aggressive big time cash player from Scunthorpe.

Bash Mahmood

"A little dumpling" says Rastafish but would be a very popular local winner. Especially with other Nottingham players in the DC game. A staple of the Nottingham scene back from Gala Nottingham days pre-DTD.

Michael Corrigan

A memeber of Team Blue Blood. I do not know what Team Blue Blood is. I reckon blue blood is probably colder than red blood, so I suppose the marketing message is that the team plays with ice in their veins or something? Anyway, I will try not to dwell on my MBA Marketing course, and wish him luck

Andrew Wayman

Is it? Yes it bloody well is, its a live cash for titanium bean. Wonders never cease. Likes a moan, usually in fortright terms about the inequities of the poker world but beneath the "One foot in the grave" online persona lies a keen poker brain, an unfailingly helpful and polite chap and someone who many people would love to do well today.

Emyr Lewis

Has overcome the twin handicap of being Welsh and being best mates with Ceri Rees to get this far. Anything else is a bonus,

Darren Fuller

Wish Darren,from London, luck. He is seated between Devilfish and Rastafish on the busiest table

James Atkin

Rapper, runner, grinder and now deep run casher. MC would be yet another hugely popular winner and few would deserve it more for all the years of excellent performances, improvements to his game and it would help pay for ongoing therapy designed to convince him that he is not Lincoln's own Eminem.

Meli Vincent

Meli is French. Plays French, talks french, looks French. Two time DTD Deeepstack finalist

Dave Ulliott

Drives an 05 plate hummer. A new one costs around 60,000, so thats the first target. Would be great if he made the final. These days more nitty than legend has it, he tends to tell it as it is. Yesterday to me "Fuck off somewhere else, you are a jinx on me" Who said luck plays no part in poker?

Ray Norton

Mondatooooooo. Go on Ray. Finished 3rd in a past Monte Carlo for £20,000 Has ground and ground his way here and bar none in the field this would be THE all time popular winner

Matthew Lewis

Swindon's finest wearer of Xmas jumpers. So thin and angular a frame that if he sits sideways at the table it is as if I am watching a Matrix shape shifter, he almost disappears

Stephen Barrett

Won a seat in the Wednesday live sat, and was only orignially here to rail his daughter who was part of Team Sky Poker. From Rochdale and because of this result the long trek to overtake Jake Cody as the winningmost player from the town starts

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:42:01 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 12:06:41 PM »

11    1    Mitchell Johnson
11    2    Timothy Chung
11    3    Andrew Wayman
11    6    Guy Johnson
11    7    John Eames
11    8    Charles Akadiri
11    9    Ravinder Chahal

12    1    Simon Higgins
12    2    Jamie Rutherford
12    3    Ray Mackintosh
12    4    Matthew Lewis
12    5    Richard Trigg
12    6    Joseph Cahill
12    8    Benjamin Jenkins
12    9    Raymond Norton

13    2    Colburn Tomlin
13    3    Darren Fuller
13    4    Dave Ulliott
13    5    James Atkin
13    6    Stephen Barrett
13    8    Basharat Mahmood
13    9    Kevin Allen

14    1    Emyr Wyn Lewis
14    3    Tom Rutter
14    4    Ben Jackson
14    5    Michael Corrigan
14    6    Lee Williamson
14    7    Asif Raja
14    8    Meli Vincent
14    9    Jack Allen

My eyes are open wide
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 12:28:32 PM »

Gosh...too many heros & Blondes to name

Lee , Ray ,Trigg , MC , Mitch , Guy  and hopefully Titty for the big pay day

Good Luck to all you Guys
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:46:18 PM by FUN4FRASER » Logged
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 12:32:15 PM »

Loving your work your tightness 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 12:32:54 PM »

Come on then

Players are arriving

Shout outs for all 19 of your favourites please.....

I am REALLY looking forward to this....

My eyes are open wide
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 12:34:54 PM »

gl blondes still in for a big pay day.

Fantastic work Tighty over the past few days, immense.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 12:37:19 PM »

Mondatoo or Lee for the win please.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 12:39:12 PM »

Love it, Tighty, King of the Barbed Bios.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 12:40:21 PM »

While I think of it, I am going to TRY to take the lappie into the comm box and update alongside commentary later.

Its one of my few bugbears with these weekends that when commentary starts, the updates stop. Put blood sweat and tears into them for days and just when they reach a crescendo they go flat as I can't keep them going

However, realistically

a) the stream is important, and promotes DTD well and everyone prefers to watch (of course) so that has to be a priority and

b) its unlikely I'll be able to cover everything

so, the usual request...if someone can volunteer to update the key hands from the final from their laptop screen I would be enormously grateful.

Just spare the piss taking out of Rastafish. That's my domain, and I guard it jealously.

My eyes are open wide
du pont

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 12:40:53 PM »

Gl to Lee Williamson. I'm off to play golf. Wanna see you at the final table when I get back. Take it down.  Ant A
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 12:41:56 PM »

Tim Chung
Monda
Titty
Mc

To win plssss

Just me
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »