blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:19:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Live update from the sofa
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Live update from the sofa  (Read 2818 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2005, 02:03:56 AM »

Hi guys, for those of you that cant be here on my sofa, I thought Id try to share the experience with you

I arrived quite late this morning after dropping my wife and daughter off at east midlands airport at 5 am, (little break in Spain with her sisters) I didnt get out of bed until 11.30.

Then I had to do for myself all the things Mrs RED_DOG usually does for me. NO, not that, I mean making beds, finding clean clothes etc

So, after a delayed start, I had a quick shower, no shave, (no one to tell me off) I started my 20ft journey from the bathroom to the living room, it was a lovely morning so I decided to walk. This journey turned out to be more difficult than you might think. I narrowly missed tripping over one of my daughters trainers and had to stop by the fridge to recover. This was a mistake. My wife, no doubt worrying that I would fade away during her absence, had stocked it with enough food to sustain a small village over a bank holiday, and because I dont like to eat on an empty stomach, I decided Id better have whatever you call the meal between breakfast and elevenses.

After my stew and malteasers, I continued on my way and had almost made my destination when the telly hove into view, I flicked it on. Half an hour later I knew how to worm a pig, but I was getting hungry again.

Finally I arrived. My laptop blinked at me excitedly, and within five minutes I was jamming pots with the best of them. Ive been playing multis for 12 hours straight and after a couple of early exits and a near miss, Ive managed to make a final table and I am the grand total of $420 to the good

Isnt life wonderful

[attachment deleted by admin]

The older I get, the better I was.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 02:08:03 AM »

Have you been on that sunbed again?

Undecided
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 02:10:08 AM »

haha very amusing red-dog fantastic stuff
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 02:19:44 AM »

put them legs away they are worse than tikays

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 02:22:17 AM »

"seeing at it waa a lolvely day, I decided to walk...." Classic stuff from blonde's King of Comedy.

But now you know the temptations I face, living alone, with nobody nagging me. It's tough, real tough......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 02:37:48 AM »

so funny!!

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 02:48:03 AM »

no shave, (no one to tell me off)

We've been tellin' ya for months!!
Good stuff mate, might see ya saturday at walsall if you can make it that far

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 03:15:36 AM »

"And tonight Matthew, Im going to be Freddie Mercury "

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 08:06:49 AM »

Or even Nigel Mansell. But oh, those legs.......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 10:37:19 AM »

Funny as hell RED DOG, highly amusing post there, still laughing in my Boss's face!

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 10:46:47 AM »

Stop it Red-dog !

Just spilled my coffee again !!

Grin

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
patman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 10:54:28 AM »

big round of applause for posting that picture....not every day you get to see a movie star in the zone.

back to me beer
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2005, 11:12:49 AM »

But now you know the temptations I face, living alone, with nobody nagging me. It's tough, real tough......

Its all very well and good...but this morning I'm faced with a pile of washing up, should heve done it last night I know

My dad gave me this advice once. (How to decide who's turn it is to wash up) "Look down your trousers, if you have a willy, it's not your turn"

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: