blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 09:50:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272774 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The WSOP 2013
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 72 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The WSOP 2013  (Read 187394 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: July 10, 2013, 07:45:16 PM »

Help required please.

I need to know the Table & Room for the following two players......

John Carew

Pique

TIA.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #811 on: July 10, 2013, 07:45:33 PM »

No anonymus-es/ae/i in the WSOP then.

That would rule out a dozen or more DTD regs.

Presumably that is a stipulation for tax reasons?

Yes, both players and Caesars.

There are several "DID NOT REPORT" entries; is this not the same?

no it just means either the player somehow has 10k and is still in yet cant use pen and paper or just that they cant decipher what they wrote.

When no name is given for a placing in the money is this just an oversight then and not a request for anonymity?
For example, 80th place in event #3.

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/results.asp?grid=968&tid=12799

Not sure why I'm so interested. Smiley

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #812 on: July 10, 2013, 07:47:27 PM »

Help required please.

John Carew

Pique

TIA.

John Carew   10,875   Pavilion / 176 / 2

Gerard Pique   19,400   Pavilion / 126 / 5

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 10, 2013, 07:50:06 PM »

Help required please.

John Carew

Pique

TIA.

John Carew   10,875   Pavilion / 176 / 2

Gerard Pique   19,400   Pavilion / 126 / 5

Ahh, thank you Mr Mere, I shall forever be indebted to you.

Next question.

What shall I ask them?

I am given to understand both have football connections. Surely we have a football expert amongst us? Or even Chompy?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 07:52:01 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: July 10, 2013, 07:57:18 PM »

Carew: Does he have a new club lined up for this season? (no club since release from West Ham)

Carew; He's played football across European leagues? Was the Premier League his favourite?

Carew: Regular poker player? first time main event? Lots of footballers play poker?

Pique Last season Barcelona disappointed in Europe. Confident for 2013-14? German sides quite a challenge....

Pique just back from the Confederations Cup in Brazil. Ahead of World Cup next year how was Brazil? good atmosphere? Note: He was sent off in the final. Sensitivity required :-)

Pique: Any card schools in Barcelona dressing room?

Pique: Does Shakira play too?

Pique EPT Barcelona coming up...home event.....
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 07:59:41 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: July 10, 2013, 08:04:07 PM »

Carew: Does he have a new club lined up for this season? (no club since release from West Ham)

Carew; He's played football across European leagues? Was the Premier League his favourite?

Carew: Regular poker player? first time main event? Lots of footballers play poker?

Pique Last season Barcelona disappointed in Europe. Confident for 2013-14? German sides quite a challenge....

Pique just back from the Confederations Cup in Brazil. Ahead of World Cup next year how was Brazil? good atmosphere? Note: He was sent off in the final. Sensitivity required :-)

Who does Shakira currently play for?

You don't refer, surely, to that mindless bimbo on MTV who's sole "talent" appears to be to gyrate her stomach to music & attempt to look moody? Conversation with her must be quite something.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 08:05:39 PM by tikay » Logged

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: July 10, 2013, 08:04:53 PM »

Has John Carew forgiven the car dealer guy that swindled him out of quarter of a million  ?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Aston-Villa-Stoke-John-Carew-con-250-000-car-dealer-jailed-40-months-two-missing-Porsches-article683969.html

I dare you   Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 10, 2013, 08:05:16 PM »

That's her, full name Wilhelmina Shakiraspeare.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: July 10, 2013, 08:08:36 PM »

You don't refer, surely, to that mindless bimbo on MTV who's sole "talent" appears to be to gyrate her stomach to music & attempt to look moody? Conversation with her must be quite something.

She may be many things, but she isn't mindless.

http://m.latintimes.com/articles/4873/20130606/shakira-genius-iq-mensa-international-intelligent-smart.htm

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 10, 2013, 08:11:33 PM »

That's her, full name Wilhelmina Shakiraspeare.

Even I am not buying that.

RAISE

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: July 10, 2013, 08:12:20 PM »

http://m.latintimes.com/articles/4873/20130606/shakira-genius-iq-mensa-international-intelligent-smart.htm

Good grief, I must apologise, & withdraw. Gracefully.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #821 on: July 10, 2013, 08:17:00 PM »

No anonymus-es/ae/i in the WSOP then.

That would rule out a dozen or more DTD regs.

Presumably that is a stipulation for tax reasons?

Yes, both players and Caesars.

There are several "DID NOT REPORT" entries; is this not the same?

no it just means either the player somehow has 10k and is still in yet cant use pen and paper or just that they cant decipher what they wrote.

When no name is given for a placing in the money is this just an oversight then and not a request for anonymity?
For example, 80th place in event #3.

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/results.asp?grid=968&tid=12799

Not sure why I'm so interested. Smiley

ya don't think anon is allowed like at dtd, tis hard for people from the us to copy down countries/names etc because most of them like France/England/Italy they've never heard of....
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: July 10, 2013, 08:25:33 PM »

Good grief, I must apologise, & withdraw. Gracefully.

Too late. I believe Robert HM will be in touch directly.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 10, 2013, 08:30:21 PM »

I shall offer her a dance. Tha should sort the matter amicably.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: July 10, 2013, 11:21:46 PM »

I have to defend Shakira, Founder of the Barefoot Foundation, Co-Founder of the ALAS Foundation, Member of the President’s Advisory Commission on Educational Excellence for Hispanics [that's President Obama], the only Colombian ever to receive the French Legion of Honour, recipient of a Social Justice Award from the International Labour Organization for her work. She has done more than most to make the world better, mainly through educational programmes for underprivileged in Colombia. You may remember her chairing a teleconference between Gordon Brown and the President of the World Bank when GB was PM. I think that conversation with someone who can give a speech as powerful as the one she gave at the Oxford Union and who is on first-name terms with most of the Western World's leaders would be quite something.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 72 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: