blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 12:26:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272977 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The WSOP 2013
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 72 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The WSOP 2013  (Read 188407 times)
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: July 11, 2013, 08:29:45 AM »

A8? Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 11, 2013, 08:29:47 AM »

Ha!

No, not quads.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 11, 2013, 08:30:52 AM »

Btw Ivey is the only player in the world boss enough to stack in tens and still look like a G

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 11, 2013, 08:32:32 AM »

A8? Smiley

How the hell did you know that?!

Winner.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 11, 2013, 08:44:32 AM »

Bit of a mixed day with the interviews today, but some are up, & a few others are currently in the pipeliney thing.

We missed John Carew, he agreed to do it, but he then bust first Level, &, not unreasonably, disappeared. Nobody wants a camera in their face at that moment.

Pique, who looked rather sullen & moody, said his Contract with Barcelona forbade him doing such interviews.

We did get Jake Cody, Elky & Jenny No, who is his stunningly pretty companion, Randy Lew, aka Nanonoko, & a few others. 

dwayne110

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 11, 2013, 08:48:19 AM »

Who is that first blonde girl? Hot!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 11, 2013, 08:49:12 AM »

What?

You can't interview a premiership footballer when he gets knocked out of a poker comp that cost him a few days' wages but you can snaffle Barry Greenstein when he bubbles the One Drop?

Wink

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 11, 2013, 08:50:02 AM »

Who is that first blonde girl? Hot!

And they're off!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 11, 2013, 09:03:50 AM »

Carew: Does he have a new club lined up for this season? (no club since release from West Ham)

Carew; He's played football across European leagues? Was the Premier League his favourite?

Carew: Regular poker player? first time main event? Lots of footballers play poker?

Pique Last season Barcelona disappointed in Europe. Confident for 2013-14? German sides quite a challenge....

Pique just back from the Confederations Cup in Brazil. Ahead of World Cup next year how was Brazil? good atmosphere? Note: He was sent off in the final. Sensitivity required :-)

Pique: Any card schools in Barcelona dressing room?

Pique: Does Shakira play too?

Pique EPT Barcelona coming up...home event.....

Who does Shakira currently play for?

You don't refer, surely, to that mindless bimbo on MTV who's sole "talent" appears to be to gyrate her stomach to music & attempt to look moody? Conversation with her must be quite something.

She may be many things, but she isn't mindless.

http://m.latintimes.com/articles/4873/20130606/shakira-genius-iq-mensa-international-intelligent-smart.htm

Good grief, I must apologise, & withdraw. Gracefully.

I can imagine myself having to apologise and withdraw, gracefully or otherwise, after an evening* with Shakira.

*Disclaimer - evening in the loosest possible sense of a period of time.

Allez!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 11, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »

tikay's Fremont Steet Experience

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 11, 2013, 09:20:09 AM »

Nanonoko

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 11, 2013, 09:20:54 AM »

Jake Cody

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 11, 2013, 10:01:36 AM »

Day Two Clubs has come to a close here at the 2013 World Series of Poker Main Event. The Rio was a jam-packed place for poker's greatest tournament all day long, with play taking place in all three rooms. At the end of the night, Mark Kroon finished on top of the leader board with 507,300 in chips.

Kroon began the day as the overall leader, and picked up right where he left off. In the first level of the day, Level 6, Kroon was involved on a flop of {K-Clubs}{6-Spades}{5-Clubs}. He led with a bet of 2,525, and one opponent called before a third player in the hand raised to 6,000. Both Kroon and the other player called, and the turn brought the {4-Hearts}. Kroon led again, this time for 10,025. Both opponents called. Then, on the {6-Diamonds} river, Kroon bet 10,575. The next player called before the third folded. Kroon showed the {9-Clubs}{6-Clubs} for trip sixes and won the pot.

Plenty of big name poker pros, celebrities and athletes were in the mix today including Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey, Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi, Jason Mercier, Phil Hellmuth, Nate Silver, Haralabos Voulgaris, Gerard Piqué and Roberto Luongo, just to name a few. Of that bunch, Ivey, Mizrachi, Hellmuth and Voulgaris were the ones that advanced.

Negreanu was eliminated in Level 7, the second level of the day, when he couldn't overcome and opponent's pocket tens with his {A-}{K-}. Mercier also lost with {A-}{K-}, losing out to a player's pocket aces.

Two former Main Event champions, Jamie Gold and Joe Hachem, were also eliminated on the day. Gold fell in a cooler situation against Gregory Liang where the 2006 champ turned a Broadway straight against Liang's turned full house. Drawing dead, it wouldn't be a repeat run for Gold.

In big-time athlete news, both Piqué and Luongo hit the rail today. Piqué hit the rail thanks to James Alexander, and Luongo was busted by Bryan Buonocore.

While many, many players hit the rail, plenty also survived. Several of those survivors thrived on the day, including Vladimir Geshkenbein, Victor Figueroa, William Reymond, Dirk Van Luijk, Ryan Olson, Chris Lindh, Jean-Robert Bellande, Glen Chorny, Ty Reiman and Stephen Chidwick.

All remaining players who advanced from Day 2a/b and Day Two Clubs will return tomorrow at 12 p.m. for a combined Day 3

Chip Leaders
1    Mark Kroon    507,300
2    Vladimir Geshkenbein    467,500
3    Victor Figueroa    460,600
4    Dirk Van Luijk    455,000
5    William Reymond    405,000
6    Michael Mizrachi    394,600
7    Ryan Olson    364,700
8    Peter Kamaras    354,400
9    Yann Dion    348,200
10    Jean-Robert Bellande    320,900

Brit chip counts to follow

My eyes are open wide
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 11, 2013, 10:07:33 AM »

10    Jean-Robert Bellande    320,900

He's a survivor!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 11, 2013, 10:27:06 AM »

Incredible scenes as Doug Lee photobombs 1 of Tikays pictures. He 100% thinks you're taking a pic of him

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 72 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: