blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:46:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  I'm back.... :-)
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm back.... :-)  (Read 3716 times)
Dingdell

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2013, 12:08:03 PM »

I'm back............gulp!

Ok - hands in the air - or whatever the phrase is - I've just popped in as I have a poker related favour.....and with the new format I wasn't sure where to post it so I've put it here - please feel free to move it Mods - thanks :-)

I'm still playing occ live at Aspers Northampton but life as a whole has been very busy being a part time comedienne, comedy writer & colonic irrigation therapist so I have not been as active as I once was on Blonde...  However I have been lured back to the big tables with the chance of a E300 seat in the ISPT at Wembley via an APAT drawing competition.

To win I need to get more likes on my facebook drawing than any of the other competitors. I am sharing this on facebook of course but I am currently third :-(  I am the only woman in the competition (although at least one of the guys is a big girls blouse) and I would love to win and get an online rail going if I get deep. As an added incentive I was thinking of offering a percentage of my winnings (just go with that for the time being...) to the person who shares the facebook picture the most for me. 

Of course this can only happen if I win the drawing competition so a call to Tikay to ask if I could post was made today - he said go for it so here I am....If you would help I would be really grateful - please click on the facebook link below and like the picture - I know art is not my strong point but it represents what a poker tournament means to me, fun, friends, falling asleep in lifts, alcohol and winning! So please click on the link and like the pic - the deadline is Friday so I need loads more likes if I am going to make it. of curse if i don't get to play I will have more time to come on and post about water, sugar in cigarettes and poo so really it's in your best interests to help me get to the game....great to be posting back on Blonde :-)) Ty TY TY xxxx

https://www.facebook.com/Apat#!/photo.php?fbid=558562154186949&set=a.557258194317345.1073741828.166950576681444&type=3&theater
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 12:11:13 PM »

Welcome back!

Done ....gl
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 12:15:31 PM »

About time too.

Good to see you back here.

Quick question for you. Are you interested in concrete, & that sort of stuff?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 12:17:54 PM »

About time too.

Hard stuff? Well it's been a whiile but....
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 12:22:53 PM »

Behave!

No, it's just that you were interested in drawings & things for your competition, & on my Diary there are a considerable number of photographs of concrete. Not just ordinary concrete either, there are all sorts.

Might give you some inspiration, see?

PS - There are no photos of concrete on Tom's Diary. Except the ones I Posted for him.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 01:17:02 PM »

Behave!

No, it's just that you were interested in drawings & things for your competition, & on my Diary there are a considerable number of photographs of concrete. Not just ordinary concrete either, there are all sorts.

Might give you some inspiration, see?

PS - There are no photos of concrete on Tom's Diary. Except the ones I Posted for him.

Oh - I was really coming back for the 'like my fry up' type threads. I'll take a look later if I have accidentally have some coffee and can't sleep. Thanks for the tip.  thumbs up
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »

YAY!!!    Welcome back!  Fingers crossed, team blonde can push ya into top spot and we'll get a picture of you on the pitch at Wembley.   Cheesy

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 01:28:43 PM »

YAY!!!    Welcome back!  Fingers crossed, team blonde can push ya into top spot and we'll get a picture of you on the pitch at Wembley.   Cheesy

Thanks - dedline friday 9pm, so I need to get my skates on. For those that don't remember me here is a picture of Tighty trying to explain the offside rule to me  :-)
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 03:34:14 PM »

Sorry - wrong pic - both similar names - one called off side because of what was happening at the side of the picture...not drunk at all...

Please click on the link above and vote - thank you xxx :-)
Poker_Monkey

"Cake or death?"

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 09:19:03 AM »

It's lovely to have you back dingdell hope you hang about for a bit.

Done on the like thing as well (well you did ask me one fb)

Oh look you hit your 3 outter on me FML

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/adrian_lovelock

Fb : https://www.facebook.com/ady.lovelock
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 11:53:21 AM »

Welcome back, oh a favour?

Good luck!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 12:16:50 PM »

Thank you!!! :-) Votes are going up!!
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 07:20:58 PM »

About time too.

Hard stuff? Well it's been a whiile but....

Sorry to see the comedy not going too well Tracey  Wink

You've got my vote though

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »

Darn woman steals my thunder as I make a return as well.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2013, 10:00:43 PM »

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: