blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 10:17:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  ISPT Wembley Day 5
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ISPT Wembley Day 5  (Read 98206 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2013, 05:33:25 PM »

Bad for Linton and the short stack really! Think I'd play on in both their spots.

How is it bad for the short stack?
Think i would be happy locking up an extra €100k.
What am I missing?

because he isn't that short. If he doubles first hand he is right back in the game. Risk/reward isn't it.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
TopTen

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2013, 05:33:49 PM »

Personally, I find the "live streaming" from the point of the "final 6" to be a bit of an ANTI CLIMAX.

A tournament of this magnitude  (where you would think it would appreciate as much spotlight as possible) only to be streamed from 6 players out.

It is possible that a deal could be done & dusted before it even gets to 6 (although unlikely) It is highly likely that some sort of deal will be done at some point making viewing of the live stream, potentially very short.

Fantastic event, fantastic coverage here (as always) Thanks Tighty and team but somewhat dismayed at the bread & butter stage.
JChapman

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2013, 05:34:50 PM »

Bad for Linton and the short stack really! Think I'd play on in both their spots.

How is locking up more than second with 200k to play for bad?

The money amounts are all relative to personal circumstance, but the way you are looking at it is kinda skewed as it is a non-traditional pay structure, so for the Super Tuesday, sure it makes more sense, but for this event, each player that is eliminated gives such a boost to earnings that people will ladder, meaning Pete should not deal and apply the pressure.  Of course it is easier to think like this when typing in your boxers whilst watching last weeks "Made in Chelsea" than in the heat of the battle.  But a deal can be done a lot later, with a lot more money earned.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2013, 05:35:02 PM »

The deal has not happened

Linton refused to deal on ICM

He Suggested Chip Chop

Julian Gardner was not prepared to deal on chip count, and proposed splitting the difference chip count chop and ICL

Linton declined

We are now playing nine handed no deals

I have the details of proposed deals, but not time to post them

Linton in effect turned down e309,000, the chip chop gave him e375,000

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2013, 05:36:20 PM »

The deal has not happened

Linton refused to deal on ICM

He Suggested Chip Chop

Julian Gardner was not prepared to deal on chip count, and proposed splitting the difference chip count chop and ICL

Linton declined

We are now playing nine handed no deals

I have the details of proposed deals, but not time to post them

Linton in effect turned down e309,000, the chip chop gave him e375,000

GO on Linton Scoop the lot fella

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2013, 05:36:34 PM »

No chops please...
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2013, 05:37:12 PM »

Personally, I find the "live streaming" from the point of the "final 6" to be a bit of an ANTI CLIMAX.

A tournament of this magnitude  (where you would think it would appreciate as much spotlight as possible) only to be streamed from 6 players out.

It is possible that a deal could be done & dusted before it even gets to 6 (although unlikely) It is highly likely that some sort of deal will be done at some point making viewing of the live stream, potentially very short.

Fantastic event, fantastic coverage here (as always) Thanks Tighty and team but somewhat dismayed at the bread & butter stage.

Any deal will have to involve money left to be played for and that will be a lot in actual money terms, whoever is left.

Also, whoever is left is going to want to be the guy with the cheque at the end with the six zeros, even if they're only collecting half of it.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »

A tournament of this magnitude  (where you would think it would appreciate as much spotlight as possible) only to be streamed from 6 players out.

I don't think it was planned to reach a final at 5pm on Day 5 Ken

There studio is not ready to tomorrow, and I don't think it was though ideal to send the players away at 5pm...

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2013, 05:38:28 PM »

A tournament of this magnitude  (where you would think it would appreciate as much spotlight as possible) only to be streamed from 6 players out.

Any deal will have to involve money left to be played for and that will be a lot in actual money terms, whoever is left.

Also, whoever is left is going to want to be the guy with the cheque at the end with the six zeros, even if they're only collecting half of it.

the propsed deal left 200k for the winner, with the proviso of no more deals full stop. plenty to play for!

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 04, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »

the propsed deal left 200k for the winner, with the proviso of no more deals full stop. plenty to play for!

Exactly

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2013, 05:41:57 PM »

Brion, Seyardi, Linton, Gardner, Alban, El Fassy

Janot, Hicks, Michalak

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2013, 05:42:48 PM »

Is there a cashier at Wembley or just someone issuing cheques?

Did smaller cashers have an option to get paid out in readys?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2013, 05:43:52 PM »

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2013, 05:44:14 PM »

Is there a cashier at Wembley or just someone issuing cheques?

Did smaller cashers have an option to get paid out in readys?

No idea

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2013, 05:45:10 PM »

come on then everyone, lets shout Peter, Nick and Julian Gardner home

Give them your support please on here.......

No deals at this stage, and this is a big one for every one of these guys.......

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: