blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 03:10:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272978 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Mini Deepstack £100, £30,000 GTD 12-15 Sept
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Mini Deepstack £100, £30,000 GTD 12-15 Sept  (Read 119356 times)
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: August 29, 2013, 03:52:18 AM »

Is the structure the same as the 50 deep stack?

No, its the same as the £300 Deepstack, all of the levels are in, only expecting 400-500 entries instead of 800-1000 for the £50, so can flex structures accordingly to give the best player experiences within the time contraints

YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 29, 2013, 08:45:56 AM »

Is the structure the same as the 50 deep stack?

No, its the same as the £300 Deepstack, all of the levels are in, only expecting 400-500 entries instead of 800-1000 for the £50, so can flex structures accordingly to give the best player experiences within the time contraints

thumbs up

p.s now i know who u r online paul! Wink

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 29, 2013, 08:52:13 AM »

Through with just over 60k so will need a merge from somewhere!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 29, 2013, 09:13:25 AM »

managed to make it through after goin up against a player i had some lets call it 'banter' on the table. i was told i have no balls cos i folded a pair along with other things so decided 2mins before the end to call his all in into my raise with 88 leaving me only 15k ish behind. him having A10 had to win this flip and thankfully i did to end the chatbox with 'balls!' to which no reply. im not sure what problem he had against me as i moved table and was given grief after i said standard in chat cos i got rivered 2outer, from then i was subject to bullying bringing me to tears lol. thought id post about this incase mods or other players say this and didnt see the whole picture. was dissapointed at myself a little perhaps for even replyin if im honest but i use the chat box alot for friends and enjoy banter.
Was so ironic how it played out i guess

anyways 130k ish through also maximum made it too with i think around 65k Smiley yeahman!!

Well done Ross. GL Saturday.

On the 'banter' topic..
In a GP satellite last night I won two hands in swift succession against the same player, first my 55 held vs his AJ and then my AQs held vs his small pair at which he declared that I was a lucky C*** by typing c space u space etc..
I observed that he should have a look at my recent hand histories if he wanted and then decide how lucky I was but apparently I'm still a C***
I asked if he was that abusive live and it seems i'm to be invited 'outside' at the end of the month.
If he's reading this, which somehow I doubt, I'm easy enough to find. I'll be the grey haired bearded bloke standing next to Sinclair at every break.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 29, 2013, 10:34:22 AM »

managed to make it through after goin up against a player i had some lets call it 'banter' on the table. i was told i have no balls cos i folded a pair along with other things so decided 2mins before the end to call his all in into my raise with 88 leaving me only 15k ish behind. him having A10 had to win this flip and thankfully i did to end the chatbox with 'balls!' to which no reply. im not sure what problem he had against me as i moved table and was given grief after i said standard in chat cos i got rivered 2outer, from then i was subject to bullying bringing me to tears lol. thought id post about this incase mods or other players say this and didnt see the whole picture. was dissapointed at myself a little perhaps for even replyin if im honest but i use the chat box alot for friends and enjoy banter.

anyways 130k ish through also maximum made it too with i think around 65k Smiley yeahman!!

On the 'banter' topic..
In a GP satellite last night I won two hands in swift succession against the same player, first my 55 held vs his AJ and then my AQs held vs his small pair at which he declared that I was a lucky C*** by typing c space u space etc..
I observed that he should have a look at my recent hand histories if he wanted and then decide how lucky I was but apparently I'm still a C***
I asked if he was that abusive live and it seems i'm to be invited 'outside' at the end of the month.
If he's reading this, which somehow I doubt, I'm easy enough to find. I'll be the grey haired bearded bloke standing next to Sinclair at every break.

There's lot of Internet warrior our there David . People that call names and swearing !
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 29, 2013, 10:38:18 AM »

Day 1b Online     Thursday 29th August Online 8.45pm

Click to see full-size image.

6pm and 7pm £15 MEGA SAT - 10 x £100 Deepstack seats GTD

7.45pm £15 MEGA SAT - 5 x £100 Deepstack seats GTD

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news/100-deepstack-mini---50000-gtd/2355

Last night's chip counts/numbers up when I receive them

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 29, 2013, 10:39:09 AM »

On the 'banter' topic..

There's lot of Internet warrior our there David . People that call names and swearing !

Indeed there are Frankie, the first hand I ever played on DTD I cracked aces with something random when utg opted to limp in with them and I was BB. He suggested that I should die of AIDS.
Recently though the GP and other sats have been generally good natured with a lot of regs and people who know each other IRL. There are some notable exceptions though, this guy seems to be one of them.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 29, 2013, 10:43:28 AM »

You gotta up your chat box game else you'll get bro's coming atchya....
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 29, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »

There were 34 entries in the Online Day1a last night

9 made it to Sunday

Chip counts:

5 of the 9 are regular blonde posters, well done/good luck Sunday!

My eyes are open wide
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 29, 2013, 12:18:57 PM »

Wouldn't want to go up against u David Wink
It's funny but never have I once seen anything go further than the chat box, maybe that tells you about the kind of people at the other end of the computer lol. I'd pretty much a reg at DTD safe to say and never get spoken to that way live.
I've said thins in the past I regret but never would I use a horrid word such as c*** or make horrible remarks regarding cancer and aids, pretty sad.
In sayin that your right tht the banter in general has been really good from what I see when I play or rail silently Wink
Most people know each other through blonde or playing live. I hope any player that uses the word c*** is given a strong warning.

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
THISnTHAT

Just Do It !!!

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 29, 2013, 06:45:57 PM »

Hi , just a question really ,
I have won a 100 ticket the other night for this weekend but can't now go , have emailed DTD ( nicola ) who says can't be used for anything else so was wondering am I able to sell to another player or pass it on to someone else

thanks for any replys
jonnyk

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 29, 2013, 06:47:36 PM »

Hi,

I played in the first satellite tonight and have been knocked out. But now it wont let me buy into the second satellite at 19:00. Same for my mate.

Any suggestions?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: August 29, 2013, 07:13:02 PM »

Hi,

I played in the first satellite tonight and have been knocked out. But now it wont let me buy into the second satellite at 19:00. Same for my mate.

Any suggestions?

I'll email Nicola for you, ask her to pop on. Or was the problem resolved?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: August 29, 2013, 07:14:12 PM »

Hi , just a question really ,
I have won a 100 ticket the other night for this weekend but can't now go , have emailed DTD ( nicola ) who says can't be used for anything else so was wondering am I able to sell to another player or pass it on to someone else

thanks for any replys

Again, this is one for Nicola to let you know whether the seat is transferrable or not to another person

Its a one off event, so that explains why the ticket can't be transferred to another £100 mini as there isn't one on the schedule going forward

My eyes are open wide
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: August 29, 2013, 07:50:41 PM »

Hi,

Any suggestions?

I'll email Nicola for you, ask her to pop on. Or was the problem resolved?
Hi,

We have realised the issue too and I have contacted iPoker to check if this is normal practice (don't think it's usually the case) and whether it can be fixed for next time.

Unfortunately not in time for tonight and the 7pm didn't run Sad The 7.45pm is running though - great value).

Thanks Nicola

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: