blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:02:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  #teampleno No Days Off - WSOP DREAM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: #teampleno No Days Off - WSOP DREAM  (Read 52460 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2013, 05:54:29 AM »

+1 to having a few days off, so much to do in Vegas apart from poker, would personally take a few days off to sample something alternative.

Good luck in Vegas
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2013, 06:55:41 AM »

Fk having days off, I'd give my right arm to do what you're doing, might even give up nandos for life. Well, a week to do it.

Play play play. You will know yourself, if you need a break.

Good luck out there.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2013, 06:58:29 AM »

Fk having days off, I'd give my right arm to do what you're doing, might even give up nandos for life. Well, a week to do it.

Good luck out there.

This. Time spent drinking, eating, clubbing & whoring in Vegas is the nut worst idea ever.

Vegas is POKERRRRRRRRR

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2013, 11:20:06 AM »

Good luck out there.

This. Time spent drinking, eating, clubbing & whoring in Vegas is the nut worst idea ever.

Vegas is POKERRRRRRRRR

Tikay probably does more in Starbucks than the rest of the UK players do in the Rhino over the WSOP

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2013, 11:36:34 AM »

if you feel good, play, if you feel tilted/a bit ovver it/tired or whatever then go shopping, see a show, chill be the pool.

Don't w/e you do feel obligated to play when you're not at your best cos you said you would on here, this is the big thing that makes me hate these high vegas mark-ups because people who haven't been that much don't realise how intense the place is and how easy it is to burnout and feel tired/run down and totally over it + just plough on regardless, turns a package thats great value at 1.2 into one that's bad value at spot.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2013, 12:19:40 PM »

Yeh ofc if I feel like I'm not ready for a big grind I'll take the day off and play a night time 135 turbo or something.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2013, 12:24:18 PM »

Yeh ofc if I feel like I'm not ready for a big grind I'll take the day off and play a night time 135 turbo or something.

<3

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2013, 09:13:25 PM »

Much easier to grind in Vegas imo than get sidetracked by everything Vegas has to offer.
You will get time off on the days you bust early etc and if you feel too tired etc just chill by the pool/show etc
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2013, 09:19:55 PM »

what else is there to do in vegas other than play poker, eat nice food, and detest the bulk of the people around you? grrrrind pleeeeno
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2013, 09:24:24 PM »

what else is there to do in vegas other than play poker, eat nice food, and detest the bulk of the people around you? grrrrind pleeeeno

What he said.

Leave the distractions to the easily distracted.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2013, 09:28:50 PM »

Good luck out there.

Vegas is POKERRRRRRRRR

Agree with Tikay, other than the whoring obv. It's a good way to raise some funds for your last couple of days, if you've knocked.it in. A man's gotta eat!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2013, 09:29:11 PM »

I'd love it if Pleno actually went ballis one nite hangover style, 10k night at XS, back to Rio with a collection of high class hookers, put the whole bankroll in play at 100/200 PLO with the girs watching, the vommit on table - get thrown out the Rio....

....woud be character building lol
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2013, 09:30:39 PM »

Good luck out there.

Vegas is POKERRRRRRRRR

Agree with Tikay, other than the whoring obv. It's a good way to raise some funds for your last couple of days, if you've knocked.it in. A man's gotta eat!

You didn't get a lot of food for a dollar tho did you Vin...and your had to put up with his bard as well
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2013, 09:36:06 AM »

The Team

2% Amatay
1% MC
1% pokerstrategy
1% Torb
2% edmund
2.5% claypole
1% Tom A
5% ugotserved
5% redbull
1% David A
10% ryan l
5% duffer
5% Mike M
1% cute anon
20% andy
1.5% eso

Main event interest list

44% from package plus

1% extra Tom Ambler
1% lewis hunt
1% Adam Picken
1% titty?
1% lucy
1% wazz?
1% leknave
1% tommyc
% freerollin
1% bobalike?
1% woodsey?

this is confirmed and final team btw.

i also did a main event reserve list as the german who has 20% of the package doesnt want any main event action for anybody.

I will 99% play no matter what no rush at all on this, just ping me if anybody wants a sweat.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2013, 09:39:47 AM »

Yes I will have 1% of main if you have any come up for grabs. Just confirming as I see a ? by my name.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: