blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:01:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  minimal risk stake required
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: minimal risk stake required  (Read 34853 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2013, 04:58:48 PM »

ok i hear you ask how can any stake be minimal risk
well it all depends on you trusting me and i hope there are still enough people on blonde
who know my word is my bond and if i say i will do something i will

while i am fit and able too (hoping my health continues on its current upward path) i want too get into poker again
the route i am hoping too take is 45 man $7 turbos on pokerstars

the stake is a 50/50 share between me and the stakers with 100% gtd on your stake back if i go bust or not over  4 month period

i will play the SNGs and at the end of each month the profit will be split i will also buy back 25% of the stake each month
so your stake in me will decrease but your stake will be secure
if i go bust in the first month you will still get 100% of your stake back at the end of the 4 months

i need a 600$ bankroll to play these comfortably without worrying about swings and currently due too my previous health problems and life style i am not able too
come up with that cash and playing off a reduced roll is effecting my play

so at the end of august sept oct nov i will buy back 150$ of the stake

which means in basic terms you risk losing only the interest you would earn in your bank with a chance of making a lot more if i can beat these games

obviously if i cant make a profit at these games then i should stick too play poker as a hobby looking for a bink

the minimal risks are
1) i do a grim
2) i die (touch wood i don't think its likely)
3) i get carried away at the lapdance club on Tuesday (my getting older day) and blow my next years army disability pension

so in summary i need $600 for which you will receive 50% of any profit at the end of first month plus 25% of your stake back from my pocket
and i become a 25% stake holder and your stake is reduced and the same happens for the following 3 months so by the end of november
you will all your stake back and i will be on my own either busto or with a decent roll

during the stake i will not play in any other games on pokerstars on or off the stake without 100% approval from all backers
this will hopefull stop me sitting in cash games and entering high variance MTTs which i keep messing about it when i know i
am better off not doing

1% = 6$
10% = $60

i hope that all makes sense and is a fair deal if not please let me know

redarmi 50%
tikay 10%
steve swift 10%
somerled 10%
longy 20%
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 05:35:07 PM by Ironside » Logged

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 05:02:11 PM »

I'll take 50% if I can ship moneybookers (or to someone who can ship to you on stars because I am in States at the moment so cant access Stars)

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 05:06:46 PM »

cheers red i dont have a MB account your booked though

oh i forgot too add the stake starts on monday so no one ship before sunday please

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 05:16:30 PM »

I don't actually understand a word of that, but it matters not, count me in please.

I will take 10% for now, but in the almost impossible event that the rest does not sell, I'll take the whole 50% balance.

To those who are dithering, Iron did a little staking thing a few weeks ago, & we all made a nice profit.

blonde would have folded in Year One without Iron's help, too. So come on guys, support our man. He is a perfect PITA sometimes, but we'd not have him any other way.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 05:16:57 PM »

10%  please

Steve
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 05:17:34 PM »

10%  please

Steve

Good man, my 50% liability just decreased to 40%......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 05:21:08 PM »

I'll take 50% if I can ship moneybookers (or to someone who can ship to you on stars because I am in States at the moment so cant access Stars)

Can send to me on mb and I'll deposit and send on stars ?

mondo03newc@yahoo.co.uk
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 05:30:32 PM »

Can send to me on mb and I'll deposit and send on stars ?

mondo03newc@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers Ray and sent.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 05:35:26 PM »

I don't actually understand a word of that, but it matters not, count me in please.

I will take 10% for now, but in the almost impossible event that the rest does not sell, I'll take the whole 50% balance.

To those who are dithering, Iron did a little staking thing a few weeks ago, & we all made a nice profit.

blonde would have folded in Year One without Iron's help, too. So come on guys, support our man. He is a perfect PITA sometimes, but we'd not have him any other way.

cheers tony that means i owe you £52.81 can you send me bank details and i will ship

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 05:35:43 PM »

10%  please

Steve

booked

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 05:38:47 PM »

30% left guys

oh and tony i am a PITA 99% of the time its just the way i am glad you understand

oh and i will post not 1 single hand no details at all apart from comps entered and profit/loss or each session

and i am hoping too play about 1000 of these a month exact number i wont know untill i find out how many
run during the day but will be 6 tabling upto about 12 hours a night when i have no other plans

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 05:41:37 PM »

30% left guys

oh and tony i am a PITA 99% of the time its just the way i am glad you understand

oh and i will post not 1 single hand no details at all apart from comps entered and profit/loss or each session

and i am hoping too play about 1000 of these a month exact number i wont know untill i find out how many
run during the day but will be 6 tabling upto about 12 hours a night when i have no other plans

For me, that suits perfectly, but others may like to read, or actually even enjoy, reams & reams of Hand Histories. I won't read a single one though. Wink

Each to their own, eh?

I DO think, whoever it is, MUST post a list of how many SNG's played, each day, & the Daily P & L. I would not invest in anyone who did not do that. We wanna sweat!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:44:21 PM by tikay » Logged

Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 05:45:32 PM »

10% please Iron.  Remind me when to ship as I'll probably forget.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2013, 05:47:05 PM »

yeah thats the plan tony

HH are hard too do when i have 6 active tables open but if anyone wants them
i can send them reams i will just collect them from stars

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2013, 05:48:59 PM »

10% please Iron.  Remind me when to ship as I'll probably forget.

booked 20% left

ship any time after 10pm on sunday night as i want too start on monday as its the first and might have a dabble on my own roll before then and dont want things getting confusing

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: