blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:19:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  A Fool And His Money...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Fool And His Money...  (Read 47782 times)
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2013, 03:20:18 PM »

My only goal in poker is to reach it into everyone's blogs about a hand they lost to me. No dreams of a bracelet or anything like that, just pain to Notts regs.

*hides*

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
FredW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 03:40:24 PM »

My only goal in poker is to reach it into everyone's blogs about a hand they lost to me. No dreams of a bracelet or anything like that, just pain to Notts regs.

Seems pretty achievable tbf. Who's next on the list?
PeeJay

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 04:01:53 PM »

Flanagan
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2013, 04:46:41 PM »

Flanagan

Marv.
FredW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 11:37:12 AM »

Not a bad day yesterday, managed to lock up a win which was nice after Fridays session!

Started off by going to Nandos with Neil Bull which I find is a good way to start any session. We ended up at DTD quite early on and managed to get a .50/1 game going in which we were joined by Ian Gascoigne which always makes for an interesting game Cheesy He managed to catch out 'Nitty Neil' who jammed AQ pre into Ian's TT. Unlucky mate Wink

Then moved to a 1/1 and was joined by Melissa who managed to whack me in a weird spot where I over called AA on a river where the aggressor can never have a hand. Unfortunately didn't win vs the J2cc.. Nice hand, wp Cheesy Ended up winning 200 in the game despite not winning any big pots.

Didn't stay in the game for long as I was soon bum hunted over to Gala by Alex and PJ where a .50/1 game was starting. The .50/1 at Gala hasn't really been playing like a .50/1 at all this week and it wasn't long before there was quite a lot of money on the table and we were effectively playing 1/2. Fortunately we weren't donating on this occasion and managed to lock up a reasonable win as well as win a bowl playing Alex at ofc.

All in all a good night and not a bad end to the week. Heading back to Boston now where a BBQ awaits me Smiley
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:41:17 AM by FredW » Logged
FredW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 03:32:28 PM »

Ooo, just seen this blog!

Lol J2 is part of my 'nitty' range. I heard somewhere that it's the nuts?

Got to get some sort of revenge seeing as you made me fold JJ on a low board about 6 months ago back in my truly nitty days Wink

P.S. welcome to blonde Smiley

It does play well in raised pots OOP tbf Cheesy

Haha you need to learn to let that one go. It was a long time ago and probably a good fold Wink
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 05:41:45 PM »

Ooo, just seen this blog!

Lol J2 is part of my 'nitty' range. I heard somewhere that it's the nuts?

Got to get some sort of revenge seeing as you made me fold JJ on a low board about 6 months ago back in my truly nitty days Wink

P.S. welcome to blonde Smiley

It does play well in raised pots OOP tbf Cheesy

Haha you need to learn to let that one go. It was a long time ago and probably a good fold Wink

Haha I'm only joking about the JJ, I just have nothing else to hold against you yet!

Take her advise dude , she's very good
FredW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 05:55:53 PM »

So last night went pretty well. Won't go into loads of detail but basically won a couple of all ins and ran like god at Chinese to end up +£500 on the night.

Got a fun prop on with Alex this week in which we are seeing who can make the most playing live cash capped at 1/1 until Friday. The loser then has to buy other into the Sky Poker 6max at DTD this weekend. Unfortunately he has taken a slight lead after last night but hopefully it'll remain pretty close so we can have a sweat by the end of the week.

Looking forward to the SPT as I haven't played many 6max tournaments live and love that format online so should be good fun!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 05:59:33 PM by FredW » Logged
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 06:00:47 PM »

Have u sorted your living accommodation in notts yet? Staying and paying for hotels bill isn't the right choice . Maybe Alex will let u share his room and become his roommate . Lol
FredW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 06:03:11 PM »

Have u sorted your living accommodation in notts yet? Staying and paying for hotels bill isn't the right choice . Maybe Alex will let u share his room and become his roommate . Lol

Not a bad idea, maybe we could get bunk beds or something Cheesy
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 06:24:21 PM »

Ok jokes aside . Have u try to ask Rob ? He have lots of flats that he rented out to Dtd dealers . Ask him . Maybe he had some empty one that u can rent of him .
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 06:45:42 PM »

Fred's in if they have their own pool and spa facilities.
Matryoshka
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 06:52:05 PM »

Not a bad idea, maybe we could get bunk beds or something Cheesy

You'll have to pass face control first. And you should know that my rules for people in Alex's bed are quite strict.  Cheesy
FredW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2013, 06:54:31 PM »

I did go have a look around some today, one did actually have a pool/jacuzzi/steam room but I think that might be too balla for my needs. Gonna have a think but it's likely I'll just go with one I looked at today and hopefully move in next week sometime.

Might have a house party once I move in. You can bring the ladies yeah Frankie?
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 07:02:08 PM »

I will defo be there if u invited me. Makesure u invite all the Dtd waitress aswell . BBQ will be nice . I will make u some chicken wings and also some other stuffs for BBQ as long as u don't I invite people that eat a lot ( like Mitch ) . Lol. Lets the party begin . Welcome to Nottingham , the city of sin !
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: