blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:11:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Guess the Drink
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guess the Drink  (Read 52152 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: August 02, 2013, 10:14:44 AM »

Is the 2nd either an e or an o. I am going  to spell out the drink so I can delete the thread lol

yes

but I can assure you this will take longer than using logic and trying to guess what the drink is rather than trying to "name" the drink. The OP says I have a drink on my desk what is it. It doesn't say "name" it. I have pointed this out several times but everyone has chosen to ignore it and then point the finger at me for the thread length etc.

Naming the drink however would still be a win and would allow everyone to say "never heard of it" and blame me!

Not sure what pointless exercise you are trying to fulfil tbh.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 02, 2013, 10:59:37 AM »

Is the 2nd either an e or an o. I am going  to spell out the drink so I can delete the thread lol

yes

but I can assure you this will take longer than using logic and trying to guess what the drink is rather than trying to "name" the drink. The OP says I have a drink on my desk what is it. It doesn't say "name" it. I have pointed this out several times but everyone has chosen to ignore it and then point the finger at me for the thread length etc.

Naming the drink however would still be a win and would allow everyone to say "never heard of it" and blame me!

Not sure what pointless exercise you are trying to fulfil tbh.

I'm not trying to fulfil anything.
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 02, 2013, 11:02:48 AM »

The OP says I have a drink on my desk what is it.

It's a drink.

Winner

Well given that it's still on my desk and I will never ever drink it, it could be argued that's it's not  but I guess that would be another pointless arguement and the fact that it is a drink would mean that side of the arguement would also be correct. confused? I know I am!
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 02, 2013, 11:31:32 AM »

It's a drink.

Winner

Well given that it's still on my desk and I will never ever drink it, it could be argued that's it's not  but I guess that would be another pointless arguement and the fact that it is a drink would mean that side of the arguement would also be correct. confused? I know I am!
SirPerceval, I hope you realise you are responsible for a severe decline in my mental health.

Seriously, I had a dream last night that Tikay took me on a long drive through some winding, mountainous, Top Gear style road to a little taverna in the middle of nowhere, where upon his command of 'Bring the drink!' the landlady produced a jug of something that looked like Bailey's with bits of leaves and twigs in it.
Unfortunately before I could get my hands on said beverage, old Teeks collapsed with a severe leg cramp, causing everyone to run to his aid and me to wake up,
As you can imagine, this has left me feeling rather disturbed.
Then to top it all of you post this complete piffle.
I think I may have to take a holiday from Blonde.

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #439 on: August 02, 2013, 11:32:10 AM »

If a Scotsman living in Yorkshire goes to a pub and buys everyone a drink - are you dreaming?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 02, 2013, 11:32:24 AM »

It's a drink.

Winner

Well given that it's still on my desk and I will never ever drink it, it could be argued that's it's not

Reminds me of a life lesson my great-grandfather gave me when I was four years old.

He gave me a penny and told me that, if I never spend it, I will always have money in my pocket.

I was very impressed by this for a number of years until I realised that, if I can never spend it, I might as well not have it.

Silly old fecker.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 02, 2013, 11:37:28 AM »

It's a drink.

Winner

SirPerceval, I hope you realise you are responsible for a severe decline in my mental health.

Seriously, I had a dream last night that Tikay took me on a long drive through some winding, mountainous, Top Gear style road to a little taverna in the middle of nowhere, where upon his command of 'Bring the drink!' the landlady produced a jug of something that looked like Bailey's with bits of leaves and twigs in it.
Unfortunately before I could get my hands on said beverage, old Teeks collapsed with a severe leg cramp, causing everyone to run to his aid and me to wake up,

No need to worry, I feature in the dreams of many a young lady, though few are quite as pretty as you. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 02, 2013, 11:46:02 AM »

It's a drink.

Winner

I don't care about this thread, but if you are dreaming about Tikay you don't need a break from blonde, you need to see a doctor.

Urgently.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 02, 2013, 11:50:37 AM »

is the answer "some rank green crap"?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 02, 2013, 12:06:07 PM »

would it most likely make you ill if you drank it (i dont mean as in hangover ill).
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 02, 2013, 12:07:30 PM »

Was it sold with the intention of being consumed or is it some form of alcohol not meant for human consumption.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #446 on: August 02, 2013, 12:12:02 PM »

Is it 'one hundred and fifty quid' or some such amount?

The older I get, the better I was.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 02, 2013, 12:31:15 PM »

Is it a paperweight?

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #448 on: August 02, 2013, 12:45:51 PM »

Is Stuart a paperweight?

FYP

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 02, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »

Ok is the answer you want us to get 5 or more words?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: