blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:38:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Blonde Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 ***Official Thread***
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 ***Official Thread***  (Read 29811 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2013, 06:25:47 PM »

Have had the worst start ever to a season. I must have fucked a witch or bought some dodgy heather!

You couldn't make it up. Absolutely everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and every decision i make ends up being the absolute nut worst. My wildcard has been played, i have shifted formations already and am thinking of shifting back.

Thinking of abandoning ship this season already. Looking for suggestions of how i can make it interesting from now on, such as picking 15 of all one nationality, 15 players with a Z in their name, 15 players with less than 5% ownership?

Any ideas?

Anyone want a side bet of total points post january wildcard to season end let me know and i might get interested again.

Chin up Greg you're doing better than AVB.

Nemesis.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2013, 08:21:29 PM »

Have had the worst start ever to a season. I must have fucked a witch or bought some dodgy heather!

You couldn't make it up. Absolutely everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and every decision i make ends up being the absolute nut worst. My wildcard has been played, i have shifted formations already and am thinking of shifting back.

Thinking of abandoning ship this season already. Looking for suggestions of how i can make it interesting from now on, such as picking 15 of all one nationality, 15 players with a Z in their name, 15 players with less than 5% ownership?

Any ideas?

Anyone want a side bet of total points post january wildcard to season end let me know and i might get interested again.

Haha I was waiting for you to post something like this Wink

I'm feeling pretty much the same, this weekend was just a farce for me.
I'm open to a bet with you but no novelty stuff it's still very early
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2013, 09:31:17 PM »

stat of the week

If you had a composite WR who was the Number 2 WR of the team facing the eagles in weeks 1,2,3 (Hankerson, Royal, Avery)

His score would make him the top WR scorer in the fantasy football season to date,

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2013, 09:44:48 PM »

stat of the week

If you had a composite WR who was the Number 2 WR of the team facing the eagles in weeks 1,2,3 (Hankerson, Royal, Avery)

His score would make him the top WR scorer in the fantasy football season to date,

Is it Ozil?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2013, 10:29:37 PM »

stat of the week

Best misplaced post ever!

Hope Ant doesn't read this.  He'll be scratching his head for ages trying to figure out which number 2's have played against Palace so far!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2013, 10:54:26 PM »

lololol

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2013, 10:44:45 AM »

stat of the week

Huh?
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2013, 04:13:34 PM »

Any ideas?

Haha I was waiting for you to post something like this Wink

I'm feeling pretty much the same, this weekend was just a farce for me.
I'm open to a bet with you but no novelty stuff it's still very early

+1 to having had a terrible start to the season. Still, Brent's only 20 points ahead so less of a gap to catch up this season  Wink
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2013, 06:42:53 PM »

I have an uncanny knack of bokking whomever I make captain.

Almost like sticking a pin in a voodoo doll, ie Walcott.

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2013, 08:25:46 PM »

anyone up for a monthly ten pound comp?
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2013, 03:28:15 AM »

Stoke city have a league going, check out jammaine penntt team name

toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »

Lol, getting ridic lucky so far, more of same please
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2013, 12:18:41 AM »

It's been a long long time since I scored a century.

It still feels damn good though Smiley

Arsene Knows.

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2013, 05:57:00 PM »

It's been a long long time since I scored a century.

It still feels damn good though Smiley

Arsene Knows.

Well played, nice laddering!
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2013, 12:37:35 PM »

This lad 'Average' might be a dark horse for the H2H league!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: