blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:49:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers  (Read 103112 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: September 30, 2013, 03:41:01 AM »

Thought Todd's line of "Mr. White..." just before Jesse grabbed him was brilliant. Really scary and psychotic. What do you think he was going to say? He seemed absolutely in awe of what Walt had built.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 30, 2013, 04:49:07 AM »

Hmmm can't decide is amazing or not. Will sleep on' it.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 30, 2013, 05:28:19 AM »

Episode was very slow though, last 20 minutes incred obv and the laser scene.

It was always going to be. 2 weeks ago was the major action episode. The last two have just been tying up all the loose ends.

I thought it was perfect. I wouldn't have minded a bit of chat between Walt and Jesse but then I guess nothing really needed to be said.

Blue text
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 30, 2013, 08:59:32 AM »

I would have liked a Skyler and Walt embrace, being the romantic I am.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: September 30, 2013, 11:03:01 AM »

Such an unbelievably satisfying ending. I was so nervous it would be shit and they knocked it out the park.

Laser scene was the best, so happy Badger and Skinny Pete made it in the final.

All the loose ends tied up.

I would have bet my house it would have been a 'everybody dies' ending with no happy endings, in fact I would have bet my house it was a Heisenberg ending, but it was a Walter White ending, he even used science.

Vince Gilligan has thrown down the gauntlet, IMO best show ever, but even if you don't think its the greatest, it has to be the best final season of a show ever.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: September 30, 2013, 11:09:30 AM »

I thought it was perfect. I wouldn't have minded a bit of chat between Walt and Jesse but then I guess nothing really needed to be said.

That would have been nice, but both men are such great actors that tiny nod to each other communicated more than most of their peers are capable of.

lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 30, 2013, 11:41:27 AM »

Everything mr shoelace said.

It was perfect, the best show I've ever watched on tele.

Got to admit that the laser scene and ricin in the tea were terribly obvious, but it doesn't matter. I'm glad that bitch Lidia (sp?) dies a slow horrible death.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 30, 2013, 11:47:50 AM »

Loved it.  Lasers!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:54:19 AM by Alverton » Logged
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 30, 2013, 12:13:25 PM »

Speaking of loose ends, what about the rest of the money?

And sorry I'm a bit thick, but can someone explain why the location of Hank's body is such key information that Walt decided Skyler could use it to negotiate with the police?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 30, 2013, 12:21:05 PM »

Speaking of loose ends, what about the rest of the money?

And sorry I'm a bit thick, but can someone explain why the location of Hank's body is such key information that Walt decided Skyler could use it to negotiate with the police?

Saul told Walt that because Skyler was married to him that she could be prosecuted by them saying she must have known about it and there was no way that she couldn't have known (something along these lines).  The DEA wouldn't just let a load of dead agents go and would want someone to take the punishment for it so they would go after Skyler.  I'm sure it was something like that.  Start of the penultimate episode I think this conversation happens.

Oh, and Walt doesn't care about the rest of the money cause he's already got $9mirrion going to his son from a clean source.  As he's planning to die anyway and his family will have enough, I imagine he doesn't care about the rest.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 12:23:11 PM by tomsom87 » Logged
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: September 30, 2013, 05:44:24 PM »

TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 30, 2013, 06:29:41 PM »

Loved it.

Really glad they didn't have Skylar and Walt embrace, or Walt and Jesse make up.  Would totally contradict the fact that things had gone much too far and Walt had just changed so much.

The lasers and the Walt/Skylar scene top the bunch.  Loved the manic scene of Jesse as he left too, you see he's as much as a victim of Walt as everyone else and is mentally messed up.

Gonna have to find something else to watch now.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: September 30, 2013, 06:39:56 PM »

Gonna have to find something else to watch now.

The only two shows that get repeatably compared to BB that I have not yet seen is the Wire and the Sopranos. From what I gather, the Sopranos is the best, so for that reason I am going to binge watch the Wire first, so I potentially have an even better Sopranos to look forward to after.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 30, 2013, 06:42:13 PM »

The flashback in the house was pretty good too. Showed how much had changed over a short space of time. Big fan of the Walt/Jessie dynamic. Pity it got so messed.

Apart from the obvious few any fave episodes? The fly in the lab is one that sticks on yen memory as well as the one where hank finds the trailer

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #389 on: September 30, 2013, 06:49:41 PM »

The flashback in the house was pretty good too. Showed how much had changed over a short space of time. Big fan of the Walt/Jessie dynamic. Pity it got so messed.

Apart from the obvious few any fave episodes? The fly in the lab is one that sticks on yen memory as well as the one where hank finds the trailer

Best episode has to be two weeks ago when Hank gets killed, personally think that it was the best episode of anything ever.

However, before the cat was out of the bag, some of the episodes with Gus Fring were amazing.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: