blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 05:40:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Sid's Super Diet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sid's Super Diet  (Read 29706 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »

When you're losing your 1lb a day, are you primarily getting rid of it through number 1s or number 2s?

At a guess, I would say you're getting rid of it via two spades, but they're likely to be disguising themselves as number 1s Smiley

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2013, 10:55:26 PM »

When you're losing your 1lb a day, are you primarily getting rid of it through number 1s or number 2s?

At a guess, I would say you're getting rid of it via two spades, but they're likely to be disguising themselves as number 1s Smiley

Tony listens to a lot of shite disguised as number ones.

The older I get, the better I was.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2013, 10:58:21 PM »

In which case isn't it a lot of fluid loss, a loss that's simply replaced by drinking water - as with any other crash diet?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2013, 11:25:19 PM »

In which case isn't it a lot of fluid loss, a loss that's simply replaced by drinking water - as with any other crash diet?

I was only joking, haven't a clue what happens to your digestive system when you juice it up.

Detox to me has always been no takeaways, drinking lots of water, and eating chicken, steak or fish, with sweet potato, or stir fried vegetables...

El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2013, 07:15:33 AM »

To Marky, you will only appreciate your digestive system in retrospect, once it's poggered all manner of strange things will happen to you in the crap department. Some aliments are reversible but many aren't.

There are millions of silent sufferers, men in particular, of all manner of illness.

Watch a few Jay Kordich videos on youtube and give him a chance to convince you. If you take the standpoint of "Nobody can convince me of anything". Someday (propably today) you might miss out on some interesting information that could enhance your life.

You could easily say that Kordich has always had the agenda of selling juicing machines, but we all have an agenda. Arms  and drugs dealers (local or international) have a dangerous agenda - I would suggest that anyone promoting a healthier lifestyle has something approaching a worthwhile agenda. 

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2013, 10:46:11 AM »

To Marky, you will only appreciate your digestive system in retrospect, once it's poggered all manner of strange things will happen to you in the crap department. Some aliments are reversible but many aren't.

There are millions of silent sufferers, men in particular, of all manner of illness.

Watch a few Jay Kordich videos on youtube and give him a chance to convince you. If you take the standpoint of "Nobody can convince me of anything". Someday (propably today) you might miss out on some interesting information that could enhance your life.

You could easily say that Kordich has always had the agenda of selling juicing machines, but we all have an agenda. Arms  and drugs dealers (local or international) have a dangerous agenda - I would suggest that anyone promoting a healthier lifestyle has something approaching a worthwhile agenda. 

My digestive system has a tag team partner in MS,  and between them they do their utmost to keep me on my toes Cheesy

I'm a very open minded person Sid, so will try anything once and most likely again if I shouldn't! 

My Andrew James juicer has arrived today as it happens, so am in the process of compiling a shopping list. I don't think I'll be going full blown juicing, but to tip my toe in I shall be trying a few of the recipes listed in Joe's reboot.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2013, 12:49:21 PM »

Sid, where did you learn the word "poggered"?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2013, 12:52:21 PM »

Sid, where did you learn the word "poggered"?

Ha!

I know why you asked that. I googled the word as soon as I read it.

Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2013, 02:12:05 PM »

To Marky and Red Dog,

Firstly to Marky, so absolutely pleased that you have bought a juicer and hope that within a few days on the green stuff etc. you  feel a major difference in your well being. (The dark green leaves on spring green are brilliant at the moment to produce the elixir you need.)

The amazing side effect with juicing is the surge of optimism that it brings with it. I would like to do a clinical trial with one hundred pessimists, on juice, and see if the glass is half full or half empty at the end of a fortnight.

To Red Dog, There are a lot of fancy notions as to the origin of the word poggerred. It just so happens that the earliest use of the word was in the village of Stoke Poges in the thirteenth century.

A knight of the realm Robert Pogeys had married the heiress of the parish, Amicia of Stoke - Within a few months of the nuptials Robert Pogeys developed the clap - he went to a well known apothecary of the time - Basil Renshaw at the Cock Marsh Tavern.

Renshaw gave Sir Robert the bad news, it was definitely the clap. The distraught knight begged Renshaw to keep the matter to himself as it would interfere with his favourite past time which was whoring.

Renshaw administered a well known cure of the time (which is too dangerous to mention here, as anyone reading this who has contracted the clap might decide to try it in an attempt to avoid the embarrassment of visiting their GP.)

Rensahw's cure was short lived and Sir Robert succumbed to all manner of scabs and the like, in fact he became totally parashivik. It prompted Amicia his wife, the original carrier of the filthy disease, who showed no outward signs of the malady, to abandon him, her final words to Sir Robert Pogey's were, "You are of no further use to me Sir, you are truly poggered."

Next time you are in Buckinghamshire, visit Stoke Poges, as they are all conversant with this story in the ale houses.

All the best,   Sid Harris,  El Sid.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2013, 08:10:54 PM »

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2013, 09:57:52 PM »

To Kinboshi.  This takes up close and personal to a new level. I haven't been monitoring my excrement and urination levels as, real life doesn't give me the time. However, there are some interesting facts knocking about on how much waste our bodies secrete.

The average fellow passes approx. 120 gallons of urine a year as opposed to secreting approx 60 gallons of sweat. The big eye opener is that we produce 20 gallons of tears a year which evaporate into the atmosphere after they have stopped our eyes from drying out.

As for excrement the average for a human being is 1lb of crap a day, this sounds innocuous until you multiply it by the 7 billion, or so, people on earth, In essence the human race is producing over 22 billion tons of crap a year, this makes my contribution hardly worth thinking about.

While on the subject of crap, I will re-post something I wrote on the Camel's thread " Things I wish I knew" It was in connection with the weight of crap.

Crap is light and due to the time space continuum will get lighter as time goes on. You will note that their are more floaters than there used to be as gravity slowly loses its power. Crap weighs less in the Arctic than in the Antarctic

The Germans are highly interested in crap, they like to join their wives in the Schmidthous to watch the proceedings and evaluate the outcome. The Japanese have invented a small underwater camera fixed inside the toilet base which shows each new piece of crap leaving the body and plummeting down into the water - This piece of equipment is available on E Bay and is known as Kami Carzy Anus Zoom; don't buy one secondhand.

My dad used to tell the most wonderful crap jokes the following one was my favourite as a kid: A guy is sitting on a bus and asks the fellow next to him "Have you just shit?" The fellow replies, "Yes!" - " Well why don't you get off the bus? - The fellow replied, "I haven't finished yet."

I suggest you buy a set of digital scales - they will show the difference.

All the best,  El Sid    Sid Harris.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2013, 10:47:13 PM »

To Marky and Red Dog,

Firstly to Marky, so absolutely pleased that you have bought a juicer and hope that within a few days on the green stuff etc. you  feel a major difference in your well being. (The dark green leaves on spring green are brilliant at the moment to produce the elixir you need.)

The amazing side effect with juicing is the surge of optimism that it brings with it. I would like to do a clinical trial with one hundred pessimists, on juice, and see if the glass is half full or half empty at the end of a fortnight.

To Red Dog, There are a lot of fancy notions as to the origin of the word poggerred. It just so happens that the earliest use of the word was in the village of Stoke Poges in the thirteenth century.

A knight of the realm Robert Pogeys had married the heiress of the parish, Amicia of Stoke - Within a few months of the nuptials Robert Pogeys developed the clap - he went to a well known apothecary of the time - Basil Renshaw at the Cock Marsh Tavern.

Renshaw gave Sir Robert the bad news, it was definitely the clap. The distraught knight begged Renshaw to keep the matter to himself as it would interfere with his favourite past time which was whoring.

Renshaw administered a well known cure of the time (which is too dangerous to mention here, as anyone reading this who has contracted the clap might decide to try it in an attempt to avoid the embarrassment of visiting their GP.)

Rensahw's cure was short lived and Sir Robert succumbed to all manner of scabs and the like, in fact he became totally parashivik. It prompted Amicia his wife, the original carrier of the filthy disease, who showed no outward signs of the malady, to abandon him, her final words to Sir Robert Pogey's were, "You are of no further use to me Sir, you are truly poggered."

Next time you are in Buckinghamshire, visit Stoke Poges, as they are all conversant with this story in the ale houses.

All the best,   Sid Harris,  El Sid.

Great story Sid.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2013, 10:55:18 PM »

Will you be bringing out your own juicer soon, Sid? Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2013, 11:40:31 PM »

To Celtic, No juicer from me, somewhere along the line there might be a book, probably called: Joe Cross Saved My Life.
but I have invented a piece of exercise equipment, I took a patent out on it last year, it's called The Stretch Specific.

Lightweight and highly portable (The kind of thing that sells by the million on shopping channels) Guarantees that no injury is caused by lack of a warm up in any form of sport. A ten minute workout on this piece of equipment will keep anyone (regardless of their age) in condition.

It can perform most of the exercises associated with a ski cross trainer, but the whole piece of equipment weighs less than 6lb. and when manufactured will sell for less than £15. (Truly a working man's price)

If there are any sports orientated entrepreneurs out there who want a piece of the action, private message me.

Whoever is interested will have to put in some spade work in turning out a viral, preferably with a well fit young lady (possibly a celebrity) putting the equipment through its paces. (I'm not being sexist, that's the way these things are sold)

The range of exercises the Stretch Specific is capable of producing is quite unique and its portability and price make it a sure fire winner. Any mover and shaker, with some sort of a track record in sport, who's willing to take a punt on an original idea, could develop a handsome income.

I was there in Paddington Street, when Dave Prowse, (Darth Vader) was starting out, selling Bullowrkers, he and his four assistants couldn't pack and post them quickly enough. Dave made a small fortune then - this kind of item is always in demand. (Dave endorsed the bullworker and had a franchise from the parent company)

All the best,  Sid Harris   El Sid.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:54:34 PM by El Sid » Logged
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2013, 06:52:25 AM »

To Kinboshi.  This takes up close and personal to a new level. I haven't been monitoring my excrement and urination levels as, real life doesn't give me the time. However, there are some interesting facts knocking about on how much waste our bodies secrete.

It was a serious question.

When you lose weight, almost all of the weight loss is via the toilet. If you're losing a pound a day it will be either through increased urination (which is how weight is usually lost on crash diets and then replaced when the person is properly hydrated) or it's all crap.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: