blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 01:10:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Sid's Super Diet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sid's Super Diet  (Read 29714 times)
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2013, 08:35:33 AM »

To Kinboshi, my problem is, I'm not a serious guy, I can't get serious about crap, I just want to be happy, it's not always easy to achieve - I have strange beliefs, I believe in pure joy - whenever you can get hold of it.

I can tell you I had a decent crap this morning but I just flushed it and forgot about it.

This morning when I woke up, it just so happened that I remembered Anne Bancroft's words, "Who gives a shit?" and felt sad for Mel Brooks, living on without this amazing woman. Notwithstanding, that time heals and it has been some time.

I know that there are a lot of other people living on without their partners and for those who truly loved this is the most tragic thing.

Pure joy is different for all of us, for me it exists in timing and delivery, if you can add the chemistry of two devoted people in love, to the mix - it really is pure joy. I live to continuously flirt with the missus, add some humour and you have the Mel Brooks syndrome - pure joy.

The following clip on youtube is Mel Brooks favourite piece of work. You have to see the original film To Be or Not To Be. - to appreciate the original dance routine.

I love it when the funny guy gets the girl; this is Karma at its best. The first time he met Anne Bancroft, (The amazing Mrs. Robinson; one of the greatest actresses of her time) he said to her "I'm Mel Brooks" she replied, "Who gives a shit?"

Watch this Youtube for pure joy, the begining is a little contrived, but once they get into the song - everything in the universe makes sense. http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLIrjJ2esJ4Qk0jVEOGsl62vDdFNND9WLU&v=Saz0FrMvlq8&feature=player_detailpage#t=6

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2013, 03:05:46 PM »

So the weight loss is predominantly crap then?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2013, 05:45:34 PM »

To Kinboshi -

Namna fulani tuna got yakidhoofishwa katika crap, kwa namna fulani tuna kupata nje yake. Tafadhali kuchukua neno la mwisho juu ya somo na sisi wote kuondoka.

All the best - Sid Harris   El Sid.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2013, 05:56:06 PM »

To Kinboshi -

Namna fulani tuna got yakidhoofishwa katika crap, kwa namna fulani tuna kupata nje yake. Tafadhali kuchukua neno la mwisho juu ya somo na sisi wote kuondoka.

All the best - Sid Harris   El Sid.

Just wanted a sensible answer, wasn't after any crap Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2013, 06:14:45 PM »

Who am I?!American who woke up one day and could only speak Swedish goes to Europe in an attempt to regain his memories
Michael Boatwright woke up in a Palm Springs Motel 6 in February with no memory of his past life
The former English teacher woke able to only speak Swedish
His doctors said that his amnesia could have been caused by 'massive emotional trauma'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2399474/American-woke-speak-Swedish-goes-Europe-regain-memory.html#ixzz2cieK3jMX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2013, 11:34:43 PM »

One of the reasons I came to the conclusion that The Diary was in the bargain basement section is because, although I have tried hard to navigate there, it's not particularly easy to find.

It could well be that my computer an Amstrad 1512, is at fault but it manages to do most things on the internet as I have a florexia  power booster model 3.5 attached to it.

If somebody could give me directions of how to get to The Diary - I will be intrigued as to why I couldn't find it.

On another note. At exactly the same time as Alan Sugar was cooking beetroot in the East End, I was cooking beetroot in the West End.

The great secret to cooking beetroot, to ensure it doesn't lose its colour is to throw in an onion. I'm sure that Sugar knew this as not much seems to have got past him. I daresay, if he knew what was going on here, he'd resurrect the company and produce an Amstrad Juicer.

Glad to see that in the fullness of a couple of hours much of the unpleasantness has dissipated. Not sure about my earlier notion about the incest though, might still be prevalent, albeit slightly.

All the best,  Sid Harris    El Sid.

El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2013, 07:29:44 AM »

Enough, enough Kinboshi bashing, I don't care if he leaves his room like a schmidthouse or if he momentarily became obsessed with crap, all I am saying is "Give Kinboshi a chance."

Yesterday I was harsh and unfeeling, today is a new day and I awake a better man; benevolent and feeling good about the world.

I also have some interesting information for many of you who (due to sitting long hours at the poker table) suffer with the Farmer Giles, (Hemorrhoids) not difficult to get rid of with the modern elastic banding technique used by the medical profession (outpatient orientated) (invented in Russia) but there is an easier way, and a way of those without them, not contracting them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pYcv6odWfTM

Once you have seen this video you could easily use an upside down plastic bowl to solve the problem.

Many suffer unnecessarily with the farmers (an extremely debilitating complaint) the only thing in its favour, for the sufferer is, when playing poker these guys are hard to read as they are constantly pulling strange faces and shuffling about in their seats, it makes it hard to tell if they have it or not.

I am still a believer in the future dictating the past and this thread seems to have aligned itself to crap, so be it.

All the best Sid Harris    El Sid.
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2013, 10:06:42 AM »

What are your views on the suggestion juicing may be linked to episodes of schizophrenia?

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Coggy

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2013, 11:27:59 AM »

I got completely confused with some of the posts going on for a bit there !!! haha

Links to what your on about please Redsgirl ?

You at rondy tonight Sid ?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2013, 11:28:51 AM »

I think Sid has gone to Florida for a hioliday, but he'll doubtless reply upon his return.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2013, 11:40:02 AM »

I got completely confused with some of the posts going on for a bit there !!! haha

Just a poor attempt at a joke Coggy, don't mind me!

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2013, 12:02:48 PM »

To Redsgirl,

I would class myself as a schizoid as I write under a dozen different pseudonyms, in more than one language.

As with most  complaints the grey area between multiple personality and schizophrenia is further muddied each time an expert steps into the mire.

I am fortunate in that all the characters I manifest are, invariably, benign and helpful.

My schizoid beginning goes back to childhood, but this story is my ace in the hole. I have been working on a book about it for years; hopefully, I will compete it before the biblical three score and ten.

One per cent of the world population is schizophrenic, I would hazard a guess that for every diagnosed schizophrenic there are half a dozen that aren't; so you probably, inadvertently, know quite a few.

Schizophrenics make excellent  bigamists.

I'm in two minds, about juicing and episodes of schizophrenia - could be that juicing is the cure.

To Coggy,

As Tikay mentioned I'm off to Florida early next week for a fortnight.

Message to any local burglars, Deaf Albert, his mother and Creepy Vinny will be staying here. I wouldn't want to tangle with Deaf Albert's mother.

Hope your juicing is going well Coggy and that you continue to persevere; hopefullly you will be feeling major results in a week or so.
Coggy

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2013, 12:04:25 PM »

Just a poor attempt at a joke Coggy, don't mind me!

Doh   !!! I knew I shouldn't post in public places when this tired !!!
Coggy

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2013, 12:10:51 PM »

I'm sort of half hearted atm Sid, still trying to figure out veggie ones I can stomach !!!  Got a shopping load in yesterday though and I'm off work next week so more time for doing this.

I'd loved to see somebody post where they show their daily diet when just mixing juices in.  I mean, one where it aint all just salads or juices as that wont be happening with me ever !!!
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2013, 12:23:57 PM »

To Coggy, It isn't easy for everyone, hope you find the way through.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: