blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:57:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  APPLY! Offering schedule on stars today
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: APPLY! Offering schedule on stars today  (Read 13901 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2013, 08:34:41 AM »

Hi,

Offering schedule today to anybody

5pm, bigger 22
5.15 11 cubed
5.22 double deuce
5.22 double deuce
5.22 double deuce
5.30pm hotter 11
5.45 5.40 turbo 10k gte
6pm 12k gte 26 full tilt
6.30pm sunday storm
7pm bigger 11
7.30pm 3r (20k gte) accont for 5 rebuys total )15.30 total spend
8pm 26 ceratops on full tilt
8pm bigger 55

satalites

11 to big 109
8.80 sunday mill
8.80 sunday mill
8.80 sunday mill

It would be 70-30 in my favour after stakeback. Apply in thread, not via PM and a tiny bit about you, pls no cv etc

Will choose 1 person minimum if enough interest,

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 10:02:42 AM »

Nice offer Pleno.

Hope someone binks for you.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 10:16:36 AM »

Nice idea.

Looking forward to updates. glgl

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 10:22:01 AM »

Yup, taht si a vrey nike ofer, Plinop.

Weel dun.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 11:09:27 AM »

Great gesture pads, as I am restricted to a £30 schedule tonight I would love to give this a crack.

Application

Rab90 stars, Chris Roberts Hendon Mob (single flags for the win), I have been a break even player over the last while but mainly due to shot taken, up to $25 I show a pretty good profit.  I have zero play on tilt although recently paired the account, so there will be no notes on me.  I have sat'd into the million before from a small number of attempts, and am actually 2 for 4 in million cashes, finished 500th (ish) in Million and Storm same weekend 2-3 weeks ago.   My ITM is about 12% so should be guaranteed at least 1 sweat (touch wood), regular poster and trustworthy off the roulette tables.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 12:11:49 PM »

I'm going to refer a couple of players to this thread as this is a good idea imo.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 12:22:47 PM »

Hi Patrick

Would love the chance to grind decent schedule. In the process of being
made redundant after 6 years so would appreciate the opperchancity.
4thThistle on Stars and loads of people on here can speak up for me.

#lovethegame

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 12:31:21 PM »

Can I chuck my name in too?  Haven't played anything in an age due to real life but used to do ok back in the day and would love the opportunity to dip my toe back in for an evening. if picked will be 100% focused on games and nothing else.

http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/Clairep75/poker/results/706A2FA498B4450EAA23E354939B17E9.html?t=2
http://officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/Claw75/poker/results/6728C6E4937E4683BFF6B911BC82B53C.html?t=2
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=91885

edit: dan said I should mention that i also won a trophy once and post a photo, but unfortunately it's packed ready for moving Smiley
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 12:34:52 PM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 12:35:51 PM »

Hi Patrick

Would love the chance to grind decent schedule. In the process of being
made redundant after 6 years so would appreciate the opperchancity.
4thThistle on Stars and loads of people on here can speak up for me.

#lovethegame

Confirmed, Davie is a lot more deserving than me! I will spend my 30% on Hookers and Blow
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 01:10:31 PM »

Confirmed, Davie is a lot more deserving than me! I will spend my 30% on Hookers and Blow

I think I would be better placed than Chris for the package as I would intend to spend YOUR 70% on drugs and hookers.

Serously though, great offer pads.  GL to all who get involved.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 01:54:24 PM »

Great gesture pads, as I am restricted to a £30 schedule tonight I would love to give this a crack.

Application

Rab90 stars, Chris Roberts Hendon Mob (single flags for the win), I have been a break even player over the last while but mainly due to shot taken, up to $25 I show a pretty good profit.  I have zero play on tilt although recently paired the account, so there will be no notes on me.  I have sat'd into the million before from a small number of attempts, and am actually 2 for 4 in million cashes, finished 500th (ish) in Million and Storm same weekend 2-3 weeks ago.   My ITM is about 12% so should be guaranteed at least 1 sweat (touch wood), regular poster and trustworthy off the roulette tables.

full tilt screen anme? are your accounts already connected?

i did random generator and you won btw, to others i have abs no idea how any of you play so no priority etc.

if acounts connected il send over when you post, if not we do it neyt week.  v imprtant accounts are connected tho

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 02:01:37 PM »

havent slept in long long time, so gna sleep and will be up to play warmup ish time

OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 02:01:50 PM »

Application

i did random generator and you won btw, to others i have abs no idea how any of you play so no priority etc.

if acounts connected il send over when you post, if not we do it neyt week.  v imprtant accounts are connected tho

Rab90 on both, got the linked email confirmation during the week, I am off out without wifi for next hour or so, if any probs let me know!  Very grateful for chance, as are the hookers and drug dealers of east Lothian
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2013, 02:02:28 PM »

Application

GL Chris

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2013, 02:04:40 PM »

ite sent, ill put upto 30% of what i win on staking the others next week.

gl

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: