blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:33:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread  (Read 522708 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2013, 12:00:32 AM »

Tony Bolton   What a guy

As I'm sure you know Craig, Tony and I go way back, at least 35 years.

He moved out of London where he was born and bred to settle in Lincolnshire about fifteen years ago because he wanted to "get back to England" as he felt that his London was now populated by too many foreigners. He's not been sighted as far as I know for a few years.

Anyhow I couldn't resist a chuckle at his expense when I read somewhere that Lincolnshire now has the largest %age of immigrants in the UK.

Someone told me he's back in the Vic recently.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 10, 2013, 07:24:07 PM »

Tantrum.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 10, 2013, 07:35:04 PM »

Paul ho?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: October 10, 2013, 09:06:25 PM »

Tantrum.

She's still about on Facebook.  Not sure if she's involved in poker at all any more.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2013, 12:34:16 AM »

I played Shelley's poker at Century and no sign of Norm or Bev among the very high quality field, cough cough. Weirdly tho someone did ask about them and noone had heard much from them of late.

Skalie told me the first time he stayed at their house, he took a wrong turn looking for the pisser in the middle of the night and ended up in a room where all the costumes, Da Management, Billy n Johnny etc etc were all housed!

Last time I saw Norm I think was at one of Shellley's things and he was in some play that was on tour and was loving it and it was going really well
gouty

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2013, 04:44:44 AM »

I played Shelley's poker at Century and no sign of Norm or Bev among the very high quality field, cough cough. Weirdly tho someone did ask about them and noone had heard much from them of late.

Skalie told me the first time he stayed at their house, he took a wrong turn looking for the pisser in the middle of the night and ended up in a room where all the costumes, Da Management, Billy n Johnny etc etc were all housed!

Last time I saw Norm I think was at one of Shellley's things and he was in some play that was on tour and was loving it and it was going really well
I remember years ago a load of us came up in a bus from Bath for the Ladbrokes golf/poker day at Camberley. 3 of us flying to Vegas the following morning. TD was Longines I remember.

One of my best mates was paired in golf with Skalie and Norm. He loves telling us his story from that day.

"Yeah, so I am in the halfway house hut getting my beer. You can't believe it! WSOP finalist and a TV star both left their cash in the buggy".

He always says afterwards what proper good blokes they were too. Buying plenty back later. cbass was a hell of a mtt player back on that site. I hope they are both well Norm and Bev.
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 13, 2013, 06:35:58 AM »

Compo.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 13, 2013, 09:16:02 AM »

I remember years ago a load of us came up in a bus from Bath for the Ladbrokes golf/poker day at Camberley. 3 of us flying to Vegas the following morning. TD was Longines I remember.

Wow, takes me back. Rugrat asked a ruling question on the old Ladbrokes forum and because I knew the answer that meant I'd somehow volunteered to be TD. Think there was about 80 runners, STTs running for the bust outs and I remember thinking 'wtf have I got myself into?' when I realised I was in charge of the cash game float - there was £20k+ in the chip case - never hoped for something so much that the damn thing balanced when the game broke  Grin
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 13, 2013, 01:25:39 PM »

What is/was "Shelley's poker at Century"?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 13, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »

Shelley Rubenstein hosts a Tourney on her birthday every year at The Century Club in Shaftesbury Avenue. The good, great and beautiful attend, including various celebs, such as Grub Smith.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 13, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »

Shelley Rubenstein hosts a Tourney on her birthday every year at The Century Club in Shaftesbury Avenue. The good, great and beautiful attend, including various celebs, such as Grub Smith.

For some reason I laughed uncontrollably at your answer.

Must be the meds I'm taking.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 13, 2013, 01:39:40 PM »

For some reason I laughed uncontrollably at your answer.

Must be the meds I'm taking.

Thought you might!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2013, 01:52:16 PM »

Compo.

yes!
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 15, 2013, 11:20:15 AM »

sharpen up...

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 15, 2013, 11:35:17 AM »

sharpen up...

OK, if we are going to that area, Shergar?

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: