blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 12:34:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 165485 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: January 29, 2014, 09:25:37 AM »

FFS Milli - my eyes can never be cleansed...

As for vids, if you/your missus has never had a Deuces Cracked account, give them a whirl for 7 days (in those 7 days you can download as many videos as you want and keep them) and if you like the vids go there. DC has announced that it focuses on cash these days which sucks for me!

Never had coaching but personally feel that it's not worth the expense til you move up to 50/100NL.

This seemed like a great idea although like the fish that I am I put in my missus' email and name etc. but used my card details.. I then got a message saying this card has been used before so you are not eligible for a free trial, your payment has now been processed. So it looks like I have a full month's subscription then. Time to get watching some vids.

No playing for me today, pure study mixed in with some PS3. Can only take another 7 bi downswing before I will force myself to drop down stakes. So we are very much at a pivotal point.  Although it's not the end of the world as up until June I will be pumping all my rb back into my poker roll with the hopes of being properly rolled / good enough to play .25/.50 full time. Gotta have dem dreamz yo.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 29, 2014, 12:00:45 PM »

So after a few hours studying I was on a real high and itching to play again.. Instead of snap dropping 5bi at a lower stake I thought it would be a good idea to single table 50/1 for a couple of hours to put a few of the new things I have learned into practice. Quite surprisingly I was real comfortable, it seemed a lot softer than .10/.20 but not as surprising I still run the same..

iPoker - €1 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com

BB: €54.75
UTG: €155.90
CO: €97.00
Hero (BTN): €134.20
SB: €65.13

SB posts SB €0.50, BB posts BB €1.00

Pre Flop: (pot: €1.50) Hero has
fold, CO raises to €2.50, Hero raises to €9.00, fold, fold, CO raises to €20.00, Hero raises to €44.00, CO raises to €97.00 and is all-in, Hero calls €53.00

Flop : (€195.50, 2 players)

Turn : (€195.50, 2 players)

River : (€195.50, 2 players)

CO shows (Full House, Kings full of Fives) (Pre 17%, Flop 8%, Turn 5%)
Hero mucks (Two Pair, Aces and Fives) (Pre 83%, Flop 92%, Turn 95%)
CO wins €192.50

Once I shake that running bad thing I reckon I might be able to make some money at this game..

Lesson of the day; If you say you are going to study all day then study.. don't watch 4 videos and think you are ready to conquer the world.

PS3 it is.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 30, 2014, 09:42:55 AM »

Yesterday was fun. Watched a few more training vids. Really liked a series by B-rye88 which gave me a couple of things to think about. Apart from that I just smashed the PS3. Played COD Ghosts which I hated when I first bought it but now I have discovered 'Hunt' and 'Cranked' modes I find it pretty enjoyable. Probs gonna do the same again today. I'm milligan on there if anyone wants to add me.

Was watching the Celeb bb final last night when I received a text saying "mega value in the DTD sats tonight". I jumped in a £10 feeder, added on and won a £100 token. Late regged the x10 £1k seats satty. Had AQ < A2 to leave me with grains and was like 40/40, 30/30, 16/16 the whole way then we mariokart golden starred it all the way home.

Even I couldn't brick from this position..

Click to see full-size image.

That's 2 x £1k tickets for < £80 outlay. Can't complain at that.

Undecided whether to save the second one for the massive UKIPT in May or to play the deepstack this weekend. hmmm, decisions decisions.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 30, 2014, 10:10:25 AM »

Oioi!!

Just play this weekend, and then win another one Wink

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 31, 2014, 08:09:07 AM »

Played the online leg of the £500 last night. Made day 2 with 110k from a high of 150k, going back with 55 biebers. I defo will not be spewing it off like I did in the GPS. Need a deece cash to settle this sinking ship. Legooo.

I look after Amelie on Fridays but feeling pretty ill atm so for once it's going to be quite a subdued 'daddy daughter' day. Sad

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 31, 2014, 10:00:51 AM »

Yesterday was fun. Watched a few more training vids. Really liked a series by B-rye88 which gave me a couple of things to think about. Apart from that I just smashed the PS3. Played COD Ghosts which I hated when I first bought it but now I have discovered 'Hunt' and 'Cranked' modes I find it pretty enjoyable. Probs gonna do the same again today. I'm milligan on there if anyone wants to add me.

Was watching the Celeb bb final last night when I received a text saying "mega value in the DTD sats tonight". I jumped in a £10 feeder, added on and won a £100 token. Late regged the x10 £1k seats satty. Had AQ < A2 to leave me with grains and was like 40/40, 30/30, 16/16 the whole way then we mariokart golden starred it all the way home.

Even I couldn't brick from this position..

Click to see full-size image.

That's 2 x £1k tickets for < £80 outlay. Can't complain at that.

Undecided whether to save the second one for the massive UKIPT in May or to play the deepstack this weekend. hmmm, decisions decisions.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 01, 2014, 06:41:10 AM »

Don't you just hate it when you're brushing your teeth and you slip and bash your gums? what a shit way to start the day.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 01, 2014, 05:12:49 PM »

Don't you just hate it when you're brushing your teeth and you slip and bash your gums? what a shit way to start the day.

Aren't you supposed to brush your gums?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 01, 2014, 05:15:38 PM »

Aren't you supposed to brush your gums?

I don't but I bash em with the hard end of the toothbrush which wrecks. Brush my tongue though. Assuming everyone does that?

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 02, 2014, 07:42:09 AM »

Awful sleep, feeling pretty ill as well which is the perfect state to be in for day 2 of the deepstack... We are an 86/1 shot to bring home the bacon. An FT probs gets us out of the hole tho. legooooo.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 02, 2014, 08:59:36 AM »

Awful sleep, feeling pretty ill as well which is the perfect state to be in for day 2 of the deepstack... We are an 86/1 shot to bring home the bacon. An FT probs gets us out of the hole tho. legooooo.
Gl big man, I need you Rory Mc or Russian Ice in the 5.20 @ kemp to get me out...

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 02, 2014, 09:03:10 AM »

Gl big man, I need you Rory Mc or Russian Ice in the 5.20 @ kemp to get me out...

I'll do my best fella. With Eso's golden % swappage how can we lose?

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 03, 2014, 07:41:21 AM »

So we took Marky's advice and played the £500. Came 17th and cashed for £1500 which was a decent roi considering we were in for £21. So many heroes on the table Bingham, Deadman, Titty, Willie Tann. I started with a deece stack but soon 3b folded my way to a bowl. Pretty much played the whole day with 10-20bbs. Took about 90% of the spots that were offered up to us so happy with the outcome. really wasn't much more we could have done.

Lots of funny banter. 1 guy turned up 6hrs late and was already itm. mbn. played his first 2 hands and doubled both. wal, also saw a guy fold AA unopened preflop on the bubble!! He said £1k meant a lot to him and he was in for £25. fair play to the guy. He then has K9 > AK, QK >  my AK and 1010 > aj to build a monster stack, think he went on to final but busted early.

Missus had already booked a couple of days off so no grinding for me, We are going to do "couple type things", I am hoping this means eating and watching TV with maybe a bit of shopping thrown in. Sad

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 03, 2014, 02:05:14 PM »

fyi, couples things = haircut + shopping for kiddie clothes + shopping for missis clothes + lunch. stay single guys. stay single, although I did get myself a new cap and 2 new pillows. #everycloud

Lincoln people please note:
Bustard Inn in Rauceby does not serve food on a Monday..
Turk's Head in Heighington does not serve food on a Monday..
Red Lion in Dunston does serve on Monday and it's pretty deece tbf.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 03, 2014, 03:16:30 PM »

Glad that my calculations paid dividends, well played Milli, and unlucky not to bink another lump!

I'll forward my invoice shortly Wink

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: