blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:16:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 161427 times)
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: March 14, 2014, 11:27:48 AM »

Any news on the DTD colluision situation Milli?

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 14, 2014, 11:28:48 AM »

Its saved him a fortune since hes been banned

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 14, 2014, 11:55:51 AM »

Got the whole £1k roll back from IPoker, got a bit of money back from DTD for the outstanding seats I had previously won. I wasn't even too bothered about the money tbh, it was more the damage that this accusation could do to my reputation. I like to think blonde is smarter than your average forum and most people are able to deduce that maybe things aren't as black and white as they were portrayed..

As far as being able to play again is concerned the case is closed with IPoker and DTD. There are a couple of courses of action for us to pursue now but won't bother going into too much detail with all that stuff.

fyi we have shown the 5 hands in question to a couple of well respected satellite players who have both said that they see no cause for concern. One said there is one questionable hand that I played but that is probably more down to me being not as good as I think as opposed to colluding. Sad

The main thing I was punished for seems to be not going all in on the pure bubble with AA with 3bbs after the big stack had limped. At the time one person had 0.5bbs and another person had 1.5bbs.. It's pretty hard to argue your case when you are being told that this play is clear collusion.

I think / hope not too much damage has been done to my reputation. I have had a lot of support on FB / via PMs etc so it seems ok in that regard. We will find out for sure when I next put a staking thread up. Smiley

Any way, this diary is a thread of positivity. Forget that shiz. Happy talk and pics of titties yo.

For some reason I don't seem to be able to post youtube links? it always says invalid youtube link. Pretty tilting.

http://youtu.be/CqtNKBbW_ig

Can still post pics tho.

oh and saw your post on iceshade thread. Much love.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 14, 2014, 11:56:50 AM »

Its saved him a fortune since hes been banned

Petrol costs have plummeted. The McDonalds at Newark roundabout must be wondering wtf has happened to their profit margins. Smiley

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 14, 2014, 11:57:57 AM »

How many PM's though! ill take unders on 10 or more

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 14, 2014, 11:59:09 AM »

How many PM's though! ill take unders on 10 or more

At least 128................. and a half

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 14, 2014, 11:59:22 AM »

You Tube Links.

Are you using the little Icon, just above the 2 of Clubs Card Icon? (You only see it when you are Posting, NOT when just viewing).

Also, if the You Tube link contains an "s" after "http", remove the "s".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 14, 2014, 12:01:19 PM »

You Tube Links.

Are you using the little Icon, just above the 2 of Clubs Card Icon? (You only see it when you are Posting, NOT when just viewing).

Also, if the You Tube link contains an "s" after "http", remove the "s".

Remove the "S" you say? Well I never!

tyty

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 14, 2014, 12:11:34 PM »

The main thing I was punished for seems to be not going all in on the pure bubble with AA with 3bbs after the big stack had limped. At the time one person had 0.5bbs and another person had 1.5bbs.. It's pretty hard to argue your case when you are being told that this play is clear collusion.

This has put me off punting on the supersats there, 'cos I'd fold AA pre in that situation. In fact I have in previous GP Super sats there. Bit scary that you'd be considered to be cheating in a sat to do that!

I do wonder though if they'd consider it collusion if you wasn't in same house as Guy in that Super sat in that situation? Did they say it was the way the hand played out more than being on same ip etc?

Oh and 10% next staking thread please as long asmark up is lower than 1.25 Cheesy

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 14, 2014, 12:28:32 PM »

This has put me off punting on the supersats there, 'cos I'd fold AA pre in that situation. In fact I have in previous GP Super sats there. Bit scary that you'd be considered to be cheating in a sat to do that!

I do wonder though if they'd consider it collusion if you wasn't in same house as Guy in that Super sat in that situation? Did they say it was the way the hand played out more than being on same ip etc?

Oh and 10% next staking thread please as long asmark up is lower than 1.25 Cheesy

Lolz markup. As if I would ever dare. 10% @ 1.24 booked tho. Wink

I have folded AA at least 10 times in satelites. But this time I couldn't folded as I was on the BB.. so I obv checked, flop was something ridic like 8102 I checked planning to fold, was checked behind, turn a 3 or something, I checked still planning to fold (as I know I can't afford to call another bet), was checked behind. River I think was a deuce giving me nut 2 pair and villain minbet the river.. I timebank called. Reasoning was in the unlikely event he had a deuce and I lose the hand I still had more than 2 out of the 11 players left so can fold until they have both been all in at least once. If I win the hand I am abs nailed on for a seat and like 4/11 or something.

There were 5 hands in total but when I got in direct contact this seemed to be the one they were most concerned about. Once it's all done and dusted I will probably post them all in pha or get someone neutral to post them without knowing it's these specific hands so we can get some unbiased feedback.

You don't need to play satties anyway Mr moneybags. Just keep printing that dough in Vegas. Smiley

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 14, 2014, 12:41:33 PM »

Got the whole £1k roll back from IPoker, got a bit of money back from DTD for the outstanding seats I had previously won. I wasn't even too bothered about the money tbh, it was more the damage that this accusation could do to my reputation. I like to think blonde is smarter than your average forum and most people are able to deduce that maybe things aren't as black and white as they were portrayed..

As far as being able to play again is concerned the case is closed with IPoker and DTD. There are a couple of courses of action for us to pursue now but won't bother going into too much detail with all that stuff.

fyi we have shown the 5 hands in question to a couple of well respected satellite players who have both said that they see no cause for concern. One said there is one questionable hand that I played but that is probably more down to me being not as good as I think as opposed to colluding. Sad

I think / hope not too much damage has been done to my reputation. I have had a lot of support on FB / via PMs etc so it seems ok in that regard. We will find out for sure when I next put a staking thread up. Smiley

Any way, this diary is a thread of positivity. Forget that shiz. Happy talk and pics of titties yo.

For some reason I don't seem to be able to post youtube links? it always says invalid youtube link. Pretty tilting.

http://youtu.be/CqtNKBbW_ig

Can still post pics tho.

oh and saw your post on iceshade thread. Much love.

I'd love to find the quotes bigging up the iPoker support team now. Such bullshit.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 14, 2014, 01:10:29 PM »

I have folded AA at least 10 times in satelites. But this time I couldn't folded as I was on the BB.. so I obv checked, flop was something ridic like 8102 I checked planning to fold, was checked behind, turn a 3 or something, I checked still planning to fold (as I know I can't afford to call another bet), was checked behind. River I think was a deuce giving me nut 2 pair and villain minbet the river.. I timebank called. Reasoning was in the unlikely event he had a deuce and I lose the hand I still had more than 2 out of the 11 players left so can fold until they have both been all in at least once. If I win the hand I am abs nailed on for a seat and like 4/11 or something.

There were 5 hands in total but when I got in direct contact this seemed to be the one they were most concerned about. Once it's all done and dusted I will probably post them all in pha or get someone neutral to post them without knowing it's these specific hands so we can get some unbiased feedback.

You don't need to play satties anyway Mr moneybags. Just keep printing that dough in Vegas. Smiley

What did villian have in the AA hand?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 14, 2014, 01:16:49 PM »

Doobs itt. Who wudda thought. Thankfully not a deuce. Villain limped button with 108o. One of the most well known forms of collusion is getting involved in hands with junk when you know your mate has AA..

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 14, 2014, 01:20:43 PM »

Doobs itt. Who wudda thought. Thankfully not a deuce. Villain limped button with 108o. One of the most well known forms of collusion is getting involved in hands with junk when you know your mate has AA..

Limp, chk, chk, bet river when beat. 

Shades of grey. 

Hope your kid gets better, and you don't pick it up. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 14, 2014, 01:41:35 PM »

Limp, chk, chk, bet river when beat. 

Shades of grey. 

Hope your kid gets better, and you don't pick it up. 

Shades of grey? possibly, certainly not black and white enough to take such drastic action.

All I know and need to know is why I did what I did. Which I explained in every hand I was questioned about fwiw. Pre is a no-brainer (to anyone who has a clue), post game I ran the numbers in ICMizer, for a £1k sat seat if I jam AA pre vs an atc calling range it shows a loss of - £180.  Some people might think my river call is pretty bad, but I wasn't immediately at risk even if I lost and if I won I had a seat 100% locked. There aren't many hands beating me at all.

Obv villain's reasoning behind their play is down to them. It seemed like they wanted me to justify the villain's reasoning which obv I am not able to do. Checking in the hope I bet? Checking in the hope I catch up and hang myself? Betting the river because they think they have the best hand nearly all of the time and can get paid off?

Thanks, she is much better already. The sun is out here and we have been playing in the garden, hoping she can better her results at Chelts yesterday. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: