blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:23:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of Britsh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best of Britsh.  (Read 25359 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2013, 08:42:37 PM »

Monda have I dontated?
I swear on my life i've done it twice now on the JG page?? why cant i see it?

wiiiiiiiii @ Sammy G though Smiley

I think when Tomsom did it for Paul Ho it didn't work the 1st time, not sure if that was through Just Giving or the Crisis website though.

You're not listed as having donated on the Just Giving page.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2013, 09:58:51 PM »

only just read this thread.  awesome work Ray et al

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2013, 12:52:45 AM »

lets go alun

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2013, 06:20:11 PM »

i just did it again now, it even gave me a reference number, but no show on the site? Very odd...

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2013, 06:25:46 PM »

i just did it again now, it even gave me a reference number, but no show on the site? Very odd...

No idea why that would happen, even if you were doing it anon I think it would still be listed on the page.

Email Just giving incase you've donated three times ?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2013, 07:16:51 PM »

I had my session with James this afternoon.   It was very useful and helped me in some areas where I thought I was probably making errors, and maybe in a couple of spots where I didn't realise I was.  Thanks James.

I feel I got very good value for money.  So while I am in the mood to play a bit more correctly, I am going to donate 25% of any poker profit I make between now and when my Sunday session finishes this week.  I will update on this thread.  If I do the inevitable and go backwards I will up my previous donation to £100. 

#runlikePicken.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2013, 07:28:25 PM »

I had my session with James this afternoon.   It was very useful and helped me in some areas where I thought I was probably making errors, and maybe in a couple of spots where I didn't realise I was.  Thanks James.

I feel I got very good value for money.  So while I am in the mood to play a bit more correctly, I am going to donate 25% of any poker profit I make between now and when my Sunday session finishes this week.  I will update on this thread.  If I do the inevitable and go backwards I will up my previous donation to £100. 

#runlikePicken.

donating 100 is very good of you doobs :-p
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2013, 07:32:04 PM »

#runlikePicken.

Great gesture Doobs.
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2013, 12:18:52 AM »

#runlikePicken.

#runlikePicken.

You're welcome sir, nice on on the kind gesture.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2013, 01:38:59 PM »

Playing well so far this week.  I have managed 3 final tables in small comps, including a couple of 2nds, but down £450 so far on the week.  Still time to recover it and make some money. 

Just for the record, this was only ever my play and doesn't include various stakes.  I don't want to be working out what I have lost/won on the stakes after make up or try and work out what rakeback/bonus I have received from 6 or 7 sites.

Nobody else want to give it a go?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2013, 10:49:49 PM »

I had my coaching tonight with dan Morgan, he reviewed several heads up sng hand histories for me hand by hand so I could see his hand replayer on the screen.

What i particularly liked was dan made it an open discussion - it wasn't all me just listening for two hours. I was able to put my slant on hands and why i do what i do, which helped dan redirect my thought process to how I should be thinking/acting in certain spots.

I really learned a lot and he identified leaks in my heads up game I didn't know about, and ways to adjust to certain playing styles. I learned a ton in the two hours.

Top guy, top coach, its always great to learn quickly from better players. Would recommend dan for heads up sngs to anyone without hesitation.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2013, 01:50:49 AM »

lets go alun!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2013, 10:39:32 PM »

#runlikePicken.

Managed another two seconds last night, to add to the two already.  4 seconds and no firsts means I should have drawn Dan Morgan?  I managed my first 4 figure cash on stars in what seems like an age,  Got a monkey off my back doing so, unfortunately I must have done an absolute fortune removing it. I think it must have been close on 4 months and I don't want to count the tournaments.  I  even managed a #doubleupthroughpicken in one of the omaha last night.  TT44 was the unfoldable nuts.  I was very short and in the Big Blind, so think it must have been close even if the hand was dreadful. 

I am now up about £120 on the week, so it all depends on the Sunday.   A 4 figure profit would be nice.

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2013, 12:45:42 AM »

#runlikePicken.

Managed another two seconds last night, to add to the two already.  4 seconds and no firsts means I should have drawn Dan Morgan?  I managed my first 4 figure cash on stars in what seems like an age,  Got a monkey off my back doing so, unfortunately I must have done an absolute fortune removing it. I think it must have been close on 4 months and I don't want to count the tournaments.  I  even managed a #doubleupthroughpicken in one of the omaha last night.  TT44 was the unfoldable nuts.  I was very short and in the Big Blind, so think it must have been close even if the hand was dreadful. 

I am now up about £120 on the week, so it all depends on the Sunday.   A 4 figure profit would be nice.

In the hyper right? Im 99% sure it was fine.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2013, 09:02:59 AM »

#runlikePicken.

In the hyper right? Im 99% sure it was fine.

Think it was, but you were at my table in the 55 too?  Pretty sure I had 3 bigs. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: