blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:43:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  A punt at the 888.com Super XL Series this Sunday. *sold out*
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A punt at the 888.com Super XL Series this Sunday. *sold out*  (Read 5885 times)
Nit Tendencies

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 08:31:13 PM »

Sorry guys, I really am.

I fully intended on posting a full report, I played a full schedule on Sunday so didn't get much of a chance to update and have just had a bad few days and the last thing I've wanted to do is re-live the carnage.

$215 turbo: We came 90th~ with 73 paid after calling a 10bb shove from the co with A7o in the BB and getting rivered by K9o. We were then down to 10bbs ourself once the blinds had gone through us etc and eventually shoved 66 and got called by A3 to be eliminated.

$215 super stack: at 125/250/25 with an active image I 3bet/called AKcc 10k effective lp vs mp and lost vs JJ, then shoved my last 5 bigs in with something that I can't remember (but I'm usually on the tighter side with these things, more in the "wait for it" camp than gamble and spin up".

$530 Main Event: We got off to a good start getting up to 25k early on but after a series of small pots and then not finding a spot we found ourselves with 10k at 400/800/100 and piled AK into KJ I think and bust.

Sorry again guys for the radio silence. This is out of character for me, and I do sincerely apologise.

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: