blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:03:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272538 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Are you a Psycho?
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are you a Psycho?  (Read 2817 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2013, 11:47:59 PM »

lol, fun test for you

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/psychopath-night
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:57:50 PM by Woodsey » Logged
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 11:48:31 PM »

I scored 39%

'Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 12:14:08 AM »

79%

"You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies..."

Load of Bull TBF interesting bull though

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 12:22:07 AM »

48%

Said I like everything in moderation, O RLY!
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 12:23:37 AM »

79%

"You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies..."

But your more of a nutter than me so 
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 12:27:32 AM »

79%

Think you were confusing the agree for disagree  Wink

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 12:29:49 AM »

79%

Think you were confusing the agree for disagree  Wink

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 03:26:24 AM »

Eek. 70%.

Questions seemed a bit bollocks tho.

Blue text
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 04:10:23 AM »

Your
score 48%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 11:40:29 AM »

18%
It told me to keep an eye on all you motherfuckers!
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 11:46:54 AM »

glad there wasnt a question about drilling secret  holes thru neigbours walls
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 12:13:53 PM »

No RnB or Soul or even funk on the music dropdown! Effing furious right now!

64%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

I would say pretty much spot on apart from the moderation thing. I don't really do anything in moderation.

gouty

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 12:27:33 PM »

I thought this was a private message as this is how most are titled.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 12:41:31 PM »

48%

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 01:07:42 PM »

79%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

whatever that means
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: