blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:24:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  WCOOP Series @ NO MU ($2k Main + $1k 8max) *SHORT NOTICE* SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WCOOP Series @ NO MU ($2k Main + $1k 8max) *SHORT NOTICE* SOLD OUT  (Read 15803 times)
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2013, 11:01:22 PM »

Thanks for all the support during the run guys! Really appreciated, just annoying not to have converted the 1/2 mil ball! We'll get em one day! Good luck to everyone whose playing, and will those who had a piece please message me your preferred method of payment (stars would be best for me for obvious reasons!) and I will get the funds to you either tonight or by the morning (if stars)! Cliffs 31st - $10,623.90. 5% = $531.65.

@ Marky, first Luke gets third now this - think my binking days are doomswitched! ;(
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2013, 11:23:32 PM »

Received within minutes of busting a big event which I can only imagine the disappointment for you.  Quality sir,  quality.

Have a great Christmas.

Steve
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2013, 11:48:02 PM »

Thanks for all the support during the run guys! Really appreciated, just annoying not to have converted the 1/2 mil ball! We'll get em one day! Good luck to everyone whose playing, and will those who had a piece please message me your preferred method of payment (stars would be best for me for obvious reasons!) and I will get the funds to you either tonight or by the morning (if stars)! Cliffs 31st - $10,623.90. 5% = $531.65.

@ Marky, first Luke gets third now this - think my binking days are doomswitched! ;(

Too cold, and hopefully 2014 starts with a massive heater!

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2013, 11:51:11 PM »

sighs very UL mate looks like a terrific performance though so some decent momentum to take to next yr.

You'll get 'em.

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2013, 12:10:31 AM »

Received within minutes of busting a big event which I can only imagine the disappointment for you.  Quality sir,  quality.

Have a great Christmas.

Steve

Thanks mate, have a great one yourself! As for the disappointment - slightly but then I remember that around 1.6k people entered this tournament, I cashed for 5x the buyin which if you had offered me that at the beginning - I would have took! I'm pretty happy with my lot on reflection! Also the experience and the sweat it provided for not only me but a few people! Next time!

Hopefully it does Marky, but I've not been doing too badly recently so if this continued I wouldn't be too unhappy Wink

Cheers Dave, I actually feel like I didn't play as well as I did on day 1, on day 2, made a few bad decisions - two bad peels and one turn smash come to mind, as well as an iffy cold 4 bet. Saying that on the whole I'm pretty happy, and if my overall performance wasn't A grade standard, it was certainly B+ imo!

Have a great Christmas guys!

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2013, 03:06:51 AM »

Sigh ul mate have pmed you
gouty

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2013, 05:30:02 AM »

What a great thread with some cool HH. The k8 hand with 8 high board merged my head. Would be nice  to hear your thoughts on each street.

Keep on heatering.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2013, 10:54:46 AM »

What a great thread with some cool HH. The k8 hand with 8 high board merged my head. Would be nice  to hear your thoughts on each street.

Keep on heatering.

Basically what it came down to was the fact that my hand was never good after he bet the river that small after raising turn, the best hand he can have is a small / medium flush and various over pairs with a diamond which checks back the flop, whereas I can have all the houses / quads / better flushes. I felt the villain in the hand was competent and would be good enough to fold all the flushes he had (Meh if he has nut flush - but I don't think this checks back flop) as well over pairs. I assume he folded a bad flush as he tanked river pretty hard.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2013, 11:04:54 AM »

Sent to all except Rich (awaiting bank detail confirmation) and Todd (awaiting preffered payment method).

toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2013, 11:21:26 AM »

Bank please mate, think you have my details.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2013, 04:19:36 PM »

Bank please mate, think you have my details.

I don't have them stored anywhere mate, could you please pm me them?
gouty

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2013, 06:48:56 PM »

Keep on heatering.

Basically what it came down to was the fact that my hand was never good after he bet the river that small after raising turn, the best hand he can have is a small / medium flush and various over pairs with a diamond which checks back the flop, whereas I can have all the houses / quads / better flushes. I felt the villain in the hand was competent and would be good enough to fold all the flushes he had (Meh if he has nut flush - but I don't think this checks back flop) as well over pairs. I assume he folded a bad flush as he tanked river pretty hard.
Yes. I was thinking you can only make that move if you rate your opponent. Absolutely fkn great hand. Last night I read it pissed and was thinking from the other players pov I find a call in his spot with the range you gave him above.Now I am not so sure which would normally result in a fold.

Very nice.

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2013, 09:56:04 PM »

Keep on heatering.

Yes. I was thinking you can only make that move if you rate your opponent. Absolutely fkn great hand. Last night I read it pissed and was thinking from the other players pov I find a call in his spot with the range you gave him above.Now I am not so sure which would normally result in a fold.

Very nice.

Cheers mate! Was pretty risky at such an early stage but this is deffo the point I took off from. Was a good confidence boost!

----------

All payments squared now guys, thanks to all that invested / railed! Have a merry Christmas all!
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2013, 09:59:26 PM »

Received bank already. Pretty awesome. Thanks a lot . Merry Xmas
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: