blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:20:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 110573 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: February 05, 2015, 12:08:59 AM »

I quite fancy Mr3G Colsaerts to have a decent run this week in Malaysia.

Also had a small dabble on Dr Noh in The Farmer's, hopefully he won't prove to be a pain in the botty.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 05, 2015, 08:43:57 PM »

Only a fool would accidentally bet on his man who is playing the tougher of the two courses by far to be 1stRL.

Make mine a double 99 with three flakes please Smiley

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 05, 2015, 10:50:12 PM »

ul ralph when you get to be tikay's age you'll make these mistakes all the time.

Talking of age - tiger's back gone again, must be a live chance of retirement this season imo
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 08, 2015, 06:29:14 PM »

This seems like a decent value punt. 20/1 Chad Campbell who is one shot behind and in the 2nd last group in today's final round.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 09, 2015, 12:01:10 AM »

One of the shortest sweats ever after he double-bogeyed the first.

4-way playoff for the get-out stakes, any suggestions?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 12, 2015, 06:36:33 PM »

Neither pro-ams nor multiple-course events are my favourites but notwithstanding that I couldn't resist a few very small darts in this week's Pebble Beach tourney.

My three mivvis are Spencer Levin, Dr Noh and Steven Bowditch @110,120,&330.

Here's hoping for a justified and ancient drive in the ice-cream van...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0mcases4M
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:43:28 PM by Karabiner » Logged

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 13, 2015, 01:32:23 PM »

Good start for Spencer with a -4 on the toughest course, so I've decided to bok you by backing him for a top ten finish at 5-1.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 17, 2015, 06:45:16 PM »

Gone for Sang Moon Bae, EW and top ten at Riviera

Also gone for Finau top ten and Ogilvie EW to be top Australasian (where there seems to be an interbookie disagreement about whether Fiji is in Australasia)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 19, 2015, 03:18:23 PM »

It's 'Arriss English, Keegan hokey-cokey Bradley and Cameron will-he-ever-win Tringale for me this week.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 19, 2015, 04:26:05 PM »

Good luck gents!

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 19, 2015, 10:50:56 PM »

......Ogilvie EW to be top Australasian (where there seems to be an interbookie disagreement about whether Fiji is in Australasia)

obv I went for a shade better odds and have trny leader vijay from Fiji in my field

btw some shocking scores from the early starters.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 20, 2015, 01:22:41 AM »

Tringale only went and 5-putted a green when he was -3 to go back to level par.

I swear that bloke hates me.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 22, 2015, 04:01:13 PM »

At least some sweats going this week with SMB and with the place part of the Ogilvie bet.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 22, 2015, 04:29:30 PM »

At least some sweats going this week with SMB and with the place part of the Ogilvie bet.

My sweats are considerably slimmer than yours but you gotta have a bit of faith..

GL

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 22, 2015, 10:43:17 PM »

sigh
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: