blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:51:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272717 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 110608 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2014, 10:44:57 PM »

I also like Sneds this week and think Fowler is worth a look. Local boy who has been working with Butch Harmon for last few months. Butch reckons he's in for a monster year.

Other interest on Palmer, Bae, Harman and Summerhays.

wow they just compared swings on tv- I've never seen a change as big as that from a pro.  The difference in the takeaway is huge.  Def be interesting to see how it works out.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2014, 11:46:41 PM »

Not very well this week!

This tournament is a joke. Its actually pretty dull to watch guys piling birdies in every single hole. Reed has as many birdies this week as he does birdies. It's basically pitch and putt!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 11:51:55 PM »

The changes must be good long term tho - think I'll give him a couple of tourns then back him every one.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2014, 11:50:47 AM »

Wednesday start for the euro golf - not sure why.  I've gone for George Coetzee, played ok last week in Abu Dhabi and 2nd last year in this tournament.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2014, 12:21:15 PM »

Wednesday start for the euro golf - not sure why.  I've gone for George Coetzee, played ok last week in Abu Dhabi and 2nd last year in this tournament.

I've gone for Coetzee too, despite his inability to finish the job. Also done Grace and a Banzai on Hoey who seems to play well here and should give a good show at a big price.

Was desperate to see Victor Dub play in Doha as he has a good course record and seems to have improved markedly in the last 12 months, but he is playing in US. At 100s plus, i had to have a shilling or too on him. Hunter tends to do well early doors and gets a small ew, and TFT fav Jordy back to 40-1 with , defo in the staking plan. GL

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2014, 06:56:11 PM »

In this week's Pure Silk Pyjamas LPGA tourney I like Lizette Salas EW @ 66/1.

Also dabbled on Sterne in Dubai @ 95 and had a few shillings on Parry @ 600.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2014, 08:26:49 PM »

Delaet
Spieth
Mickelson Win Only
Matsuyama
Haas
Watney
Horschel

A Quiros
J Quesne
E Els

Didn't have time to have a proper look but I like an interest in the golf so have spread the love around a few, Couple that have done well for me recently and a few speculative also added in a few small each way doubles and trebles. Main bets this week are Els and Mickleson and because Adz put him up in TFT I've done Hoey as well, couldn't handle having 100-1 winner and not be on it.

Also got an email from Coral for a free £10 in play bet if a place £10 on the outright market, put this on Quiros and will look at the final day t place the £10 in play. Good luck all.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2014, 10:30:45 PM »

Uihlein @ 85 and Levy @ 450 added to my Dubai portfolio.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:51:49 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2014, 11:29:36 PM »

I don't know enough about Golf to discuss in great detail but can someone explain to me how Sergio is favourite for this event in Quatar? 

I just don't get it.  I have taken the plunge and layed him for top 5 and top 10.  Just on instinct. 
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2014, 08:16:45 AM »

I'm on Snedeker, Mahan, DeLaet, Crane and Van Aswegen this week. Let's be honest, we're all just hoping to fade Tiger here. Incredible record!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2014, 10:28:52 AM »

I don't know enough about Golf to discuss in great detail but can someone explain to me how Sergio is favourite for this event in Quatar? 

I just don't get it.  I have taken the plunge and layed him for top 5 and top 10.  Just on instinct. 

Top player with course form - but def agree he seemed too short.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2014, 10:34:21 AM »

Top player with course form - but def agree he seemed too short.

BetFred have him on a "Price Boost" 3/1.

Would that tempt you?

Have to say, it still feels too short to me.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2014, 10:40:50 AM »

thats tiger rather than sergio

obv senior moment is obv
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2014, 10:41:58 AM »

thats tiger rather than sergio

obv senior moment is obv

Obv, bugger is obv.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2014, 12:33:55 PM »

Delaet
Spieth
Mickelson Win Only
Matsuyama
Haas
Watney
Horschel

A Quiros
J Quesne
E Els

Didn't have time to have a proper look but I like an interest in the golf so have spread the love around a few, Couple that have done well for me recently and a few speculative also added in a few small each way doubles and trebles. Main bets this week are Els and Mickleson and because Adz put him up in TFT I've done Hoey as well, couldn't handle having 100-1 winner and not be on it.

Also got an email from Coral for a free £10 in play bet if a place £10 on the outright market, put this on Quiros and will look at the final day t place the £10 in play. Good luck all.

Liked the look of Webster when he was -4 so stuck free bet on him to finish top 5@9-1 glad to see he has gone -8, marathon not sprint but at least in with a chance.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: