blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:20:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Tea Time Tales: A Fish and his chips
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tea Time Tales: A Fish and his chips  (Read 80977 times)
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: December 16, 2017, 12:11:50 AM »

Had a very unproductive trip to Aspers for the Xmas cracker. Bust 4 levels from the end of day 1, losing a big 3 way all in with 10s

Then on the way home, come across the black wall tunnel was shut! Disaster! So had to trek across London to lewisham and Bromley to then get back to the A20. I never thought in my life I'd be driving over tower bridge at 3am, so I guess that's something

Played online tonight and broke even for the day, had a decent enough run in the 109 bounty builder to get us back to even

Greyhound update

Had two winners tonight at Crayford! Reagrove aero won an A3 and Out of Chicago won an open race! Been some month for Aero, went on season having had some disappointing runs and has come back on another level. 3 weeks ago she was 7/1 in an A6, 3 wins later she's won an A3 by 2 lengths. Happy days. Very chuffed with that. I wonder if Arrboy or anyone has won any money off either of them in the last few weeks?

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 17, 2017, 09:02:47 AM »

Had a very unproductive trip to Aspers for the Xmas cracker. Bust 4 levels from the end of day 1, losing a big 3 way all in with 10s

Then on the way home, come across the black wall tunnel was shut! Disaster! So had to trek across London to lewisham and Bromley to then get back to the A20. I never thought in my life I'd be driving over tower bridge at 3am, so I guess that's something

Played online tonight and broke even for the day, had a decent enough run in the 109 bounty builder to get us back to even

Greyhound update

Had two winners tonight at Crayford! Reagrove aero won an A3 and Out of Chicago won an open race! Been some month for Aero, went on season having had some disappointing runs and has come back on another level. 3 weeks ago she was 7/1 in an A6, 3 wins later she's won an A3 by 2 lengths. Happy days. Very chuffed with that. I wonder if Arrboy or anyone has won any money off either of them in the last few weeks?

Watched a re run of Out of Chicago's race, leading from the second bend and holding on in an 8 bend race was quite impressive, u must be very pleased with the run. Well done.

Congrats on the recent scores as well.
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 19, 2017, 09:15:25 AM »

Greyhound update

Watched a re run of Out of Chicago's race, leading from the second bend and holding on in an 8 bend race was quite impressive, u must be very pleased with the run. Well done.

Congrats on the recent scores as well.

Yeah we are chuffed with her. We own her as part of a slightly larger syndicate so don't own as much but she's been doing every well for a while now. The trainer decided to switch the dogs over from sittingbkurne to crayford and can't complain with that choice! Been meaning to go watch or see the dogs for a while. Will get some pics up when I do!
What are people doing over xmas?

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 21, 2017, 06:40:39 PM »

Off after tomorrow until the 2nd. Looking forward to spending plenty of time with family as well as putting some research in on which Cryptos to buy next!
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 28, 2017, 07:08:14 PM »

Merry Christmas to all of my few followers! Hope it was a good one.

Who got the most interesting present?

Will be at dtd tomorrow for the 1k if others are about and fancy Nando's before?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 28, 2017, 08:54:38 PM »

Happy Xmas mate!

Did nothing but eat, and got a 2nd Xmas day tomorrow when my brother is over with his mrs and kids.

Not opened any of mine yet, but know that they're not likely to be any more interesting than boxers, and molton brown.

Would love a Nandos, but I'll have to enjoy from the south coast Smiley

Best of luck in the comp!

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 28, 2017, 09:14:01 PM »

I can't make the nandos.

I think I must have shown way too much interest in my kids lego over the years, as I am now the proud owner of a lego beetle creator kit.     

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 28, 2017, 10:20:22 PM »

I can't make the nandos.

I think I must have shown way too much interest in my kids lego over the years, as I am now the proud owner of a lego beetle creator kit.     

Cheesy

verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2017, 10:16:50 AM »

Happy Xmas mate!

Did nothing but eat, and got a 2nd Xmas day tomorrow when my brother is over with his mrs and kids.

Not opened any of mine yet, but know that they're not likely to be any more interesting than boxers, and molton brown.

Would love a Nandos, but I'll have to enjoy from the south coast Smiley

Best of luck in the comp!

Haha at least you'll smell nice! I hope the south coast is a little nicer than Grantham is today.

Not played at dtd for ages! So looking forward to seeing some similar faces. Anyone played one of the 1k1days before? What's the structure like?

I can't make the nandos.

Ah very nice, I got a 3D lego set of the Sydney opera house! So will definitely be tackling that once I get home on Saturday!

Never really was a huge fan of it growing up but always admired some of the models. Will have to post a picture when I'm done

verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 02, 2018, 08:16:34 AM »

Will be at The Vic today from 12ish playing the GUKPT main. Anyone about come say hi/ be great to grab a beer

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 02, 2018, 08:54:41 AM »

Will be at The Vic today from 12ish playing the GUKPT main. Anyone about come say hi/ be great to grab a beer

Hi Vern,

Good luck today.

Do me a favour please, if you see the guy below, wish "good luck" to him on my behalf please.

He's a good guy, pleasantly rotund, and goes by the name of ESSEXPHIL Next Door, probably as his name is Phil Green, & he lives in posh Frinton-on-Sea of all places. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 02, 2018, 10:53:27 AM »

Hi Vern,

Good luck today.

Do me a favour please, if you see the guy below, wish "good luck" to him on my behalf please.

He's a good guy, pleasantly rotund, and goes by the name of ESSEXPHIL Next Door, probably as his name is Phil Green, & he lives in posh Frinton-on-Sea of all places. 

Hi Tikay,

I shall try to use the luck wisely!

I will look out for his name on the seat draw and go say hello if he's there.

Though I try steer clear of those Essex folk, being a Kent man myself.

Anyone else about?

verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 02, 2018, 01:01:27 PM »

Straight on the feature table 😅 Gonna have to not do anything stupid now!

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 02, 2018, 01:13:10 PM »

What seat are you in?
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 02, 2018, 01:58:05 PM »

What seat are you in?

Seat 7. Pasty white kid with a Superdry hoody on!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: