blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:07:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sky Poker UKPC @DTD Rollcall and Expectations
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky Poker UKPC @DTD Rollcall and Expectations  (Read 14022 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2014, 02:46:46 PM »

tighty if 25 satellite qualifiers are pre-regged for 1a that's already a selling point. If its 0 then ofc nobody is gonna turnup.

there are definitely satellite qualifers from Sky and DTD registered for 1a! Sky itself was 20+ ahead of last night's satellite

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2014, 02:48:44 PM »

Idea: Whoever is chipleader after day 1a gets to armwrestle Devilfish for a UKIPT seat. If they lose the armwrestle then they must duet with him at the bar as a forfeit
blueace

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2014, 04:14:42 PM »

Main 670
PLO 82
Hi 48
6 Max 329
Turbo 240

Two more sattys for main which i will have to play thursday. If not in then plo and 6 max.
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2014, 04:46:49 PM »

My estimate: loads of people!!!
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2014, 04:47:24 PM »

My estimate: loads of people!!!

And you to be asking all of them to back you for twister poker

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
hartwith

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2014, 05:02:01 PM »

6 years since my last post, but I'm in for this (along with about a dozen swedes flying over).

Sadly also on the day 1b bandwagon due to work commitments.

I went to school with snoop. He was a good egg.
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2014, 05:44:22 PM »

Simple question. I cannot play Wednesday and will probably be unable to arrive at DTD till about 5pm. Arriving then and being an alternate with a huge list would probably be tilting. If I pay in advance are my chips in play from 1pm or do I get my seat and chips on arrival?

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2014, 05:46:15 PM »

Simple question. I cannot play Wednesday and will probably be unable to arrive at DTD till about 5pm. Arriving then and being an alternate with a huge list would probably be tilting. If I pay in advance are my chips in play from 1pm or do I get my seat and chips on arrival?

On arrival, chips not in play until you have informed the cash desk you are on the premises Ian

My eyes are open wide
lolwutwasthat

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2014, 05:48:37 PM »

Unsure about playing hiroller but will play all side events should I bust the main.

Expect about 700runners for the main.

The 6max should get the most runners.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2014, 05:55:02 PM »

On arrival, chips not in play until you have informed the cash desk you are on the premises Ian

I'm pretty sure it's already been said that chips are in play from the start if you pre-reg!?

iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2014, 05:58:34 PM »

Many thanks. Does the prize structure also take into account the Simon Deadman is playing?

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2014, 06:02:35 PM »

I'm pretty sure it's already been said that chips are in play from the start if you pre-reg!?

I've just double checked.

Register via the shop http://www.dtdshop.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=17

Chips are held out if you pre-reg and nicola is aware you'll be late (shop buy ins are emailed)

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2014, 06:03:32 PM »

Many thanks. Does the prize structure also take into account the Simon Deadman is playing?

I'd recommend you play the HU and hope to draw him in the first round. As he only finishes ever second you get a virtual bye

My eyes are open wide
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2014, 06:07:14 PM »

Register via the shop http://www.dtdshop.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=17

Chips are held out if you pre-reg and nicola is aware you'll be late (shop buy ins are emailed)

Ah ok. It must just be chips in play if you pre-reg via a satellite then.

Glenn's email to qualifiers:

However now I am able to process pre reg for the Day 1 of your choice. Please note that if you pre reg you will be in the tournament from the start and your chips will be in play.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2014, 06:13:03 PM »

Ah ok. It must just be chips in play if you pre-reg via a satellite then.

Glenn's email to qualifiers:

However now I am able to process pre reg for the Day 1 of your choice. Please note that if you pre reg you will be in the tournament from the start and your chips will be in play.

ok thanks

thats a good distinction for me to be aware of!

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: