blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 10:25:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Vienna highroller
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vienna highroller  (Read 3272 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2014, 03:07:03 AM »

10,300€ ept highroller

My image is tight yet good I expect. Both villains may know I play 6max cash for a living I've played no pots of note with either. I have 52k. I have previously 5bet a cold 4bet but didn't go,to showdown, I haven't  flat any 3bets thus far.

Villain 1 is uk reg, he plays cash in London I think but no idea who he actually is.

Villain 2 is amadi_17 wsope champion, 19 year old Spanish reg

Blinds 100/200/25 were playing 7 handed at this point

I raise cut off to 575 with

Villain 1 calls button

Villain 2 calls big blind

Flop is

I cbet 775

Villain 1 calls quickly
Villain 2 calls relatively quickly

Turn is two spades

I check
Villain 1 bets 1900
Villain 2 makes it 5200

I make it 16300

- at this point I'm pretty sure both players have Kx
- villain 1 wouldn't bet turn when villain 2 has kx almost always after the flop overcall
- villain 2 I assume has ak here almost always, semi often kq as he will expect button to,generally 3bet ak and v occasionally k2/k7
- both players will realize that I know they have kx minimum

Ill post results after thoughts in the thread.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:12:25 AM by pleno1 » Logged

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 07:32:00 AM »

Wahowzers!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 07:52:26 AM »

This is high rolling at its finest, i'll start by saying wtf..

So you're saying your perceived range of both villains is three kings, i think this is by ultimately the hardest thing to make sense of myself.

Anyway it is sick to even contemplate 3b turn what makes you think you have FE?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 07:54:05 AM by Oxford_HRV » Logged

To win at poker is to not have to play
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 08:11:26 AM »

Dwan vs Greenstein vs Eastgate

Never pulled it off myself, but don't think it would ever work on .fr.   Great move here.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 08:12:16 AM »

Dwan vs Greenstein vs Eastgate

Never pulled it off myself, but don't think it would ever work on .fr.   Great move here.

Even then only one of them had a deuce!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 08:32:34 AM »

Anyway it is sick to even contemplate 3b turn what makes you think you have FE?

50k starting?

I mean Amadi can't really have much else other than AK, K7s, 77 and air check raising turn when vill1 can only really bet a K (he'd obviously know this too which makes his range wider). We block his range that will be happy to play for stacks.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 08:34:40 AM by Pinchop73 » Logged

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 09:27:14 AM »

My tiny mind is reeling from this.

You are repping pocket sevens, and only pocket sevens?

Sick if it worked, can't ever see it working in the games I play where villains say "oooh I has three kings I callllllll"

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 09:30:29 AM »

Would be kind of amusing if the both held a 7 and were both repping the over kings house hard.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 11:54:55 AM »

i dont know mate. If ever there was a time to make this play this is it, but i don't know if i think its a good play or not, repping so thin. idk
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 12:42:45 PM »

Why? You've invested 575 + 775 vs one opponent who you've no idea who he is and another (its v possible hes just cba OI occasionally and goes with it).

Just fold lol no need to mess about you've got 250bbs to start the hand in a 10k euro event where not all the field are gonna be sickos (a good % will but not all). I mean it probably works a lot but should want to preserve your edge and stack (better spots) > the times it works.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 12:50:41 PM »

Why? You've invested 575 + 775 vs one opponent who you've no idea who he is and another (its v possible hes just cba OI occasionally and goes with it).

Just fold lol no need to mess about you've got 250bbs to start the hand in a 10k euro event where not all the field are gonna be sickos (a good % will but not all). I mean it probably works a lot but should want to preserve your edge and stack (better spots) > the times it works.

yeah i kinda meant to say this +1
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 12:57:09 PM »

i dont know mate. If ever there was a time to make this play this is it, but i don't know if i think its a good play or not, repping so thin. idk

Pretty much exactly this

All that needs to happen for this to be a pretty big disaster is for one of them to decide that they don't believe that you would 3b 77 here so they're gunna flick in the AK. The margin for error is just too small here imo, they don't have to get sticky very often for us to be dumping a ton of equity and we don't even know if unidentified UK live cash reg is any good and would actually pull the trigger on folding AK. He'd think about it for sure, but I can't be so sure that they'd actually fold.

Whats the plan if called and we get a non A, Q, 7, 2 river?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 01:08:46 PM »

I folded btw. Think folding is a mistake now though Sad think 3bn is so good was kinda mad at myself for folding just because its a 10k but it is so good because it is a 10k

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 01:09:49 PM »

Pretty much exactly this

All that needs to happen for this to be a pretty big disaster is for one of them to decide that they don't believe that you would 3b 77 here so they're gunna flick in the AK. The margin for error is just too small here imo, they don't have to get sticky very often for us to be dumping a ton of equity and we don't even know if unidentified UK live cash reg is any good and would actually pull the trigger on folding AK. He'd think about it for sure, but I can't be so sure that they'd actually fold.

Whats the plan if called and we get a non A, Q, 7, 2 river?

I think v1 has to fold ak after c/r and flop 3bet I mean ofc he may not but I think like 99% he will

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 01:18:29 PM »

I think it's worse in a 10k highroller than in a 10k main, can reenter and generally no one folds in these.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: