blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:35:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  WCOOP Series Spring Main Event ($2k - $2mil GTD)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WCOOP Series Spring Main Event ($2k - $2mil GTD)  (Read 15752 times)
youthnkzR

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2014, 11:39:14 PM »

What I am selling:

Looking to sell for the $2,000 + 100 Main Event ($2mil GTD). This is an event I finished 31st in last time getting JJ < 77 all in pre for a top 5 stack with 1/2 $million for the win (we cashed for $10k+). That thread can be found via the link below:

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=62863.0

I think there will be plenty of value in this event as they will have a lot of satellite qualifiers in, as well as people who either; have a ton of money and decide to flick it in otherwise are shot taking - and therefore may not play to the best of their abilities.

About me:

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/gaggleokings/

I'm currently a full time MTT grinder and have been for over 24 months now. My game at the minute is 100% at its peak, this can be seen in the results I have amassed in the minimal volume I have put in over the last months (I must stress although minimal volume I have been studying and working on my game a lot). I am a 'reg' on stars at what is near the highest level (with an ABI of ~$50 over my sample) and therefore won't encounter too many other 'regs' playing these events, who I either don't have HUD stats on / have noted in some way.

Throughout 2013 / Early 2014 I have been really focused on poker in general (with a few lapses from time to time but majorly have been on the ball) - this can be seen via my recent achievement of one of my main goals for 2013 which was +$100k profits on the year, also my making 4 Sunday Major FT's since the turn of the year (those being: Stars $109+R (x2) / iPoker $200k GTD Sunday Special / Stars Bigger $109).

Click to see full-size image.

Most notably: TCOOP #10 event win : $58k (end Jan'13) / Big $109 3 way chop : $18k (mid Aug'13) / iPoker Sunday Major outright win : $35k (mid Dec'13) / WCOOP Series 2013 Main Event (31st - $10k+) / Stars $109+R FT's (x2) / Bigger $109 - 5th ($18k) / iPoker Sunday Major FT.

Why I think I am a good investment:

#1 Trustworthiness - (Have put this as #1 due to the fact I think it's the most important factor - what would be the point in buying shares in say the best player in the world - which I am not claiming to be before the trolls come! - only to be grimmied? I have sold numerous packages here before - all returns have been made either the day the final event finished or the day after. Would also like to point out I'm good friends with a number of people on here who would hopefully vouch for me. Aside from that I have handled $x0,000 in the past for multiple backers - not one has had a problem).

#2 Profitability - (Again a very important thing - If I didn't think I had some form of edge / wasn't profitable in these fields I would not be playing them as I would be burning my own money as well as yours - and I actually quite like the stuff - although sometimes you wouldn't think so! - Back on track, due to the high number of satellite qualifiers / shot takers / people with chunks flicking in - I'm not really expecting these fields to be as tough as buyins of the same level, say the Super Tuesday (which I wouldn't be playing on a normal Tuesday I now play the near weekly) - probably more the same standard of the Big $109/$162 - others may debate this however this is only my opinion and we won't know until the day).

#3 Effort - (I think this is a pretty good example of why I feel I would be a good investment and in way it links in with profitability. For 'grinders' who put in as little volume as me - nobody studies their game as much - at least the amount of time I study my game would be hard to match. I do believe in learning through doing - however learning through both your own evaluations, as well as others experience and wisdom can be good foundations of doing so - if you can integrate the evaluations and experiences into your game).

#4 A game - (Strange name to point #4 but I couldn't think of any other way to word it - Basically what I mean to say is I feel I can perform to the best of my ability at the minute, I think this for two reasons. First of all; I feel I'm playing very well and if I was even slightly off my game, the results I've had as of late may not be the same as they currently are. Secondly I always seem to bring my A game to the bigger events - this past year I've had results such as; 1st in TCOOP / 19th in SCOOP / 2 more top 80 finishes in SCOOP events / 32nd WCOOP / 12th Sunday Warmup / 3rd (biggest chop) Big 109 / 1st iPoker sunday major / FT iPoker sunday major / FT Stars $109+R (twice) / 5th Bigger 109 (on $8mil GTD Sunday mil day).

At risk of making thread TL;DR I'll end it there!

To clarify : Selling up to 50% of the $2,000 + $100 WCOOP Series main ($2mil GTD) at spot rate.

Main:
5% = $105
10% = $210
25% = $525
50% = $1050

Can accept payment via (in order of preference): Stars, Bank, Moneybookers.

(I do realise a lot of this thread has been copy + pasted from my previous WCOOP Series Main Event staking thread, however this is more down to it still being relevant rather than me being too lazy to type another!).
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 11:59:08 PM »

5%  please
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 12:04:47 AM »

ill buy, but happy to swap too. 10% either way.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 12:25:08 AM »

5 please.  TY
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 12:52:56 AM »

Will take rest. Would have taken whole 50
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 09:01:55 AM »

Bugger, Dubs rested me.

Would have taken 5%.

Good luck anyway Tom.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 10:03:07 AM »

U got 5 of mine Tikay. Will send for both us
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 10:08:47 AM »

U got 5 of mine Tikay. Will send for both us

Top man, ta very.

I'll add it to the top-up for San Remo, & send the lot over the weekend.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 06:13:11 PM »

All booked ty guys! Smiley

Happy to receive whenever, however if you could do so before tomorrow afternoon would be greatly appreciated as its a pretty big Sunday and will therefore need funds!
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 06:13:30 PM »

Will update ITT as ever!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 06:34:38 PM »

swap or buy? will send niow if buy

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 07:37:56 PM »

5%  please

$105  sent from 177272  on stars
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 07:46:29 PM »

swap or buy? will send niow if buy

Swaps man
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 07:46:47 PM »

5%  please

$105  sent from 177272  on stars

Ty Smiley
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 11:06:24 PM »

Another great investment opportunity here, really setting the bar high.

Best of luck Tom!!!!

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: