blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:41:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sky Poker UKPC 6-Max @ DTD is on telly tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 45 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky Poker UKPC 6-Max @ DTD is on telly tonight.  (Read 106006 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 08, 2014, 03:07:00 PM »

anyone know what time it finished last night ?

It was around 11.15 or 11.20, give or take a few minutes.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
h

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 08, 2014, 03:16:06 PM »

excellent
made the decision to play saturday rather than late reg to night then when i discovered it was 15 levels rather than 12 thought oops
will finish too late to drive home (ever the optomist ) 14 levels  11:30 finish drive home seems doable

the main event next week same number of levels estimated finish times ? book hotel  differing
h

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 08, 2014, 03:31:22 PM »

Hi,

Can you try Online support with that one please? there were some low end direct feed issues yesterday on one pennyroll. Shouldn't have escalated to this.

Glenn

arbboy its in lobby now so all sorted  see at 9 gl

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 08, 2014, 03:32:37 PM »

great stuff.  Cheers for help Glenn sorting it.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 08, 2014, 03:37:14 PM »

excellent
made the decision to play saturday rather than late reg to night then when i discovered it was 15 levels rather than 12 thought oops
will finish too late to drive home (ever the optomist ) 14 levels  11:30 finish drive home seems doable

the main event next week same number of levels estimated finish times ? book hotel  differing

No, the Main is 1 hour Levels, & they will play 9 Levels per day, with, I assume, a dinner break, so finish should be around 11pm or a tad later I'd guess.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 08, 2014, 03:38:55 PM »

In our back end system the entries WERE appearing. We've cancelled the original comp and ran a duplicate moving all the entries in Smiley

Will ask support to contact those that went in on an individual basis.

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 08, 2014, 05:28:41 PM »

Tonight at DTD

10 seat mega satellite for the £150k gtd UKPC mini.

8pm start
10.20 end of reg
£15 rebuy
10x £250 seats up for grabs

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 08, 2014, 07:34:34 PM »

277 is i think the final number of entries after 1a and 1b of the Six-Max Mini

323 needed tomorrow

no chance? close? going to make it? no need to fret?....

opinions welcome

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 08, 2014, 07:42:57 PM »

To anyone who takes the M1 northbound to get to DTD next week the A453 is going to be SHUT FROM MONDAY for the working week.  This is the road if you get off at junction 24. There is already a lot of roadworks there anyway and the route isn't advisable.

Looking at the maps I recommend taking exit 25 onto the A52.

Thanks Dan.

A much better route - MUCH better - is to exit at J21a, then A46 Newark, A606 Notts, takes you right to the front door of DTD without any traffic at all. Good dual carriageway all the way, no traffic. Good crash barriers too.

From exiting M1 north @ J 21a, takes 20 minutes tops.

That's fair enough unless you live in Brum. I am going to attempt that route by going via Coventry then. Looks quite cushty on google maps.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 08, 2014, 07:45:24 PM »

To anyone who takes the M1 northbound to get to DTD next week the A453 is going to be SHUT FROM MONDAY for the working week.  This is the road if you get off at junction 24. There is already a lot of roadworks there anyway and the route isn't advisable.

Thanks Dan.

A much better route - MUCH better - is to exit at J21a, then A46 Newark, A606 Notts, takes you right to the front door of DTD without any traffic at all. Good dual carriageway all the way, no traffic. Good crash barriers too.

That's fair enough unless you live in Brum. I am going to attempt that route by going via Coventry then. Looks quite cushty on google maps.

Nip across the M69, brings you out on the M1 400 yards from J21a.

ABO151

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 08, 2014, 07:47:50 PM »

close but cigar....
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 08, 2014, 07:55:43 PM »

Thanks Dan.

There's no beating you.

TBF the route that I'm going to take now looks much better. Only involves about 10 miles of motorway all the way from Cheltenham and should be pretty quiet

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 08, 2014, 07:58:36 PM »

Thanks Dan.

There's no beating you.

TBF the route that I'm going to take now looks much better. Only involves about 10 miles of motorway all the way from Cheltenham and should be pretty quiet

Ha, forgot you lived in Chelters.

Anyway, job done.

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 08, 2014, 08:33:14 PM »

I regsitered in the holding tank for 1C of the mini tomorrow on DTD client, will this put me in from the start tomorrow? Do I need to do anything when I get to the club or will I already be on the seat draw? Thanks

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 08, 2014, 08:36:06 PM »

Your chips will be in play from 12 I believe

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 45 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: