blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:00:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Genting Summer Sizzler - Edinburgh 11th to 13th July
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Genting Summer Sizzler - Edinburgh 11th to 13th July  (Read 9855 times)
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2014, 11:05:23 PM »

Evening Blonde

Taking another dip into the live staking board, treading carefully with my LOL results so bear with me....my name is Chris Roberts or Rab90 Stars/Tilt for quick reference.

Tournament
Quoted from facebook so should be accurate, I mean when is anything ever untrue on facebook:

Genting Fountainpark SUMMER SIZZLER

£25000 Guarantee includes 5 x £600 packages to The Genting Poker Series Newcastle leg (23rd July to 27th July)

£100 + £50 Add on
£10 registration fee

DEALER DEALT

11th July – Day 1a Friday – 7pm start
12th July – Day 1b Saturday – 7pm start
13th July – Day 2 Sunday – 3pm start

15000 starting stack + 15000 addon

40 min blind levels throughout

The GPS seat would of course carry, can't guarantee I can play it, if I cannot, stakers will receive a proportion of what I get for it (we all know roughly what that is worth), I reserve the right to place a horse for us of similar ability (so pretty shit) to sweat on instead, which will be confirmed before the tournament.  We will be playing Friday night and be in from the start taking likely the whole stack depending on table and dynamic.

Why you should stake me?

- I have not cashed a live comp of any kind in 12 months, so am clearly due! (bar a GPS sat win, only played 9-10)
- I embrace the community spirit and have been staked and/or staked several blondes in the past
- I help old ladies across the street, clean up litter and generally help the outside community also
- I am probably not as bad as the worst players in the field and maybe even slightly better than the medium players.
- I have conducted several financial transactions on here without an issue (bar comedy cent grimming and slow paying camel $13)
- You will get updates and reports, including some likely comically flawed thinking which made sense at the time, always fun for PHA

Why you should not stake me?

- I have not cashed a live comp of any kind in 12 months, so may be shit
- You hate puppies, rainbows and unicorns

Why am I selling?

Going to Vegas in November and my Mrs has taken ownership of everything I earn and/or find in the street.  The releasing of funds is a 3 stage process involving forms, promises and blood.  I think the request for £160 for a poker tournament is not going to go down well....thankfully the return of your winnings will not be so challenging, alas I don't think I will see mine FML.  In addition I have lost most of my poker roll ($84.55) staking jokers like TomSom87 and BorntoBubble (best to alienate potential backers early in a proposal).

Hendon Mob

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=178987

Now shows some local Scottish flags just to show I once had a good week in October 2012.  I should reiterate I have not played much at all in the last 18 months, I am not THAT bad.

OPR

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/Rab90/poker/results/DE73855261904DCDAB39932230BCBD63.html?t=
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/rab90/poker/results/3046A48999C54A6192C2113CB30C99E1.html?t=

I make money on stars somehow....

What I am Selling

I am selling 50% at spot which I think represents fair to moderate value (down graded from good last time) in an Edinburgh based competition.  I will wait list a further 10% as I may need to sell a little more depending on if my form is accepted.  You would have no share of my attempts to hit number 5 on the roulette wheel following the tournament.  Unless you expressly ask.

50% = £80
25% = £40
10% = £16
5% = £8

I really need bank transfer (nearer the time) as I dont think it will let me withdraw low amounts from stars and I will invariably punt it on stars!  If I bust comically early and nip like a pro, I may fire a second bullet, as it is not a huge amount, I will auto book everyone for this unless they confirm otherwise.

Flame away (or preferably just say a % and allow me to win us mad dimes)
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 11:06:17 PM »

Going to reserve 10% for RedFox as he always has a piece of my live action and is not on much
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 11:22:17 PM »

Rest please pm bank deets
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 11:29:00 PM »

Rest please pm bank deets

Cheers mate, PM sent.  Booked as 40% pending Malcolm's confirmation.
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 11:46:10 PM »

Hi Chris

Thanks and yes 10% is good.

Cheers

Malcolm
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 11:53:51 PM »

I hate these threads.  W/l 10%
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 11:57:03 PM »

Tournament sounds banging. World Cup Final thoughhhhhhh!!!
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 11:58:18 PM »

lol me too, 10 ball. you said in the online stake that youd let us know first! Tongue

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 01:11:49 PM »

lol me too, 10 ball. you said in the online stake that youd let us know first! Tongue

Scotty - what better place to watch a World Cup final but on the final table of a poker tournament.....

Tomsom87 - you just hover my threads until they are sold out and then snap w/l knowing nobody would ever drop out such a strong EV proposition....ha ha

Verndog - I kind of treat the online ones a bit differently done 4-5 live packs and never returned anything.  Malcolm has also taken bits off blonde privately cause he witnessed first hand how good I can be for an hour.  Tony missed my last one on the waitlist and missed the chance to lose money spectacularly.  There is something online brewing, which I will give you notice on, I just need to do a form to the Mrs to confirm I require some of my own free time, they work just as badly as the I need money forms!

If Mr Sommerville agrees you boys can have a 5 ball each and I will stick at 40%.  That would involve comedy shipping me £8.

verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 01:46:28 PM »

Ha it's ok, just nice to have a sweat when am not playing! Plus your due! I'm sure tom won't mind

OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2014, 09:28:50 PM »

Quote from: verndog158 link=topic=63972.msg1959019#msg1959019 Smiley date=1404218788
Ha it's ok, just nice to have a sweat when am not playing! Plus your due! I'm sure tom won't mind

He has a few days to confirm, down in London from Thursday to Sunday with likely zero wifi, phone is gambling blocked on 3G so can't view Blonde much (damn child lock), will PM details next week if we are on!
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 01:42:12 AM »

leggo
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 10:07:15 PM »

Details sent by PM

Received from Malcolm and Tony!
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 09:15:29 PM »

sent 5% worth from me. can send from dumshite too if he wants, as i know hes busy. if he doesnt want it, ill take it

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 04:47:14 PM »

sent 5% worth from me. can send from dumshite too if he wants, as i know hes busy. if he doesnt want it, ill take it

Send for me chief, I'll sort you out at the weekend.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: