blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 12:34:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  MESSAGE FOR TIKAY
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MESSAGE FOR TIKAY  (Read 7602 times)
The Truth

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

Hi Tony

Could you please PM me a contact number for yourself or alternatively give me a call on 01912845279.

Cheers mate
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 02:00:51 PM »

truthy you never heard of the PM feature this forum has wonderfull inventions saves making public posts to get people to contact you

are you able to play tonight i aint sure if any of the crypto sites have sponsored P4C if they aint i'll make sure i email them and complain

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 02:02:20 PM »

You were on the 'phone when I called Davey, I have left my number.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Truth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 02:05:56 PM »

i am hoping to play tonight.

no crypto sites have yet signed up. the only one to have contacted so far is william hill and i am hopefull in that direction. ironside feel free to contact ALL the sites and let your views be known.

you personally have put in a load of work on getting this going so i am intending to play but as a blondite and to support your efforts. guys like you make the poker world go round not necessarily some of the high profile players.

take care mate and good luck.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 02:14:18 PM »

Thank you Davey. Ironside will send you a password, & add your name to the list.

I discussed P4C with William Hill yesterday, and I KNOW they are sorting something out.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Truth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 02:50:50 PM »

REGISTERED
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 02:57:08 PM »

Thanks, added you to my list, but not Ironside's. I cant see you on the list of entrants on the cardroom site, I assume you are NOT "TheTruth".

The Truth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 02:58:34 PM »

not this time - playing as Game4life - got to keep on spamming lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 02:59:59 PM »

Ah, got you now.

Game4Life and P4C have exemption.from spamming guidelines.

The Truth

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 03:06:13 PM »

thanks tikay. seriously, it is really appreciated that we can promote our work on this site/forum. i have been banned from three forums for advertising our events as the owners say we have 'a conflict of commercial interests and activities'. the important thing to remember about P4C and Game for Life is that they are the poker community's and Malcolm, Steve, Andy, Tony and myself are just fortunate enough to be it's servants at this moment in time.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 03:12:29 PM »

It's not widely known that Dave El Blondie Colclough has supported P4C for years, & he wont thank nme for revealing that if he reads this. But he can like it or lump it.

The Truth - Davey Newth - said this to me today....

"At one time, Dave Colclough kept us afloat almost single-handedly...."

A truly top bloke, and how lucky am I to work with the guy.

The Truth

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 03:18:26 PM »

your not wrong Tikay - Dave is a truely diamond geezer - guess we will both be in trouble 'cos he is one of the most modest guys in the game - still the truth has to be said sometimes Grin
jbsc7769

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 03:20:02 PM »

OK, I have read bits about P4C and Game4Life but....what is it. Sorry if this sounds like it is trying to induce spam, it genuinely isn't, I would just like to know more about it. Who runs it, what is it, which charities benefit etc etc.
Thanks in advance
Simon

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 03:22:22 PM »

Over to you Davey. Maybe a web address wouild assist?

Simon - I alerady said, P4C & Game4Life have free rein to post all day - that does not couint as spamming. That's fine by me, & I am 100% certain that is what DC would wish.

TheJagster

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 03:26:14 PM »

Can i ditto what Davey says above....I'm the 'Andy' that he refers to.

jbsc the web sites you want as first port of call are poker4charity.org and game4life.org

and you or anyone can pm me, Davey or Malc for further info at any time.

26. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: