blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:36:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272616 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 INTEREST LIST
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 INTEREST LIST  (Read 30113 times)
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2014, 02:50:20 AM »

In

WellChief

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2014, 09:10:35 AM »

I'll play
class

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2014, 07:39:16 PM »

In for £10 please.
mickyw78

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2014, 12:02:18 PM »

Can you PM bank details please so that I organise a transfer or even better Pokerstars username?
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2014, 05:33:49 PM »

Ok we are all settled on 3 paid leagues and 1 free league. The head to head is £25 to enter and we have a £10 classic league and a £50 classic league.

Max spend for all 4 leagues is therefore £85. You can enter any combination of leagues you want.

I will PM all those interested with bank details for transfers over the week along with the free league code. For those that want to send on Pokerstars for the paid leagues my user name is thecharge (flaming red bull avatar). Prefer if you send in pounds please. Please pm me when sent with your blonde name and Pokerstars user id once you have sent.

Good luck all.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2014, 05:48:34 PM »

In DTD at the mo if anyone wants to pay cash.
Be quick though, I could be out soon!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2014, 11:46:47 PM »

Is there any kind of minimum post-count for entrants as there used to be iirc, or are you throwing this year's competition completely open?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2014, 12:03:40 AM »

Is there any kind of minimum post-count for entrants as there used to be iirc, or are you throwing this year's competition completely open?

Well, I think that should be up to the general consensus of the players. Whatever they think.
I would prefer more numbers so I'm open to anybody but I understand players not wanting sharks coming in that weren't previously any part of the forum.

But if a complete newcomer came in and they had a history of 450,000th, 250,000th and 300,000th in the last 3 years, I personally wouldn't see a problem as he wouldn't be a shark. If he had a really good history ranking or no history at all, then that might be suspicious.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2014, 12:15:32 AM »

Well, I think that should be up to the general consensus of the players. Whatever they think.
I would prefer more numbers so I'm open to anybody but I understand players not wanting sharks coming in that weren't previously any part of the forum.

But if a complete newcomer came in and they had a history of 450,000th, 250,000th and 300,000th in the last 3 years, I personally wouldn't see a problem as he wouldn't be a shark. If he had a really good history ranking or no history at all, then that might be suspicious.

Exactly Tom. The reason I'm asking is because I want to be competing with people that I know and having a bit of banter along the way, not some anonymous entrant who sees it as a +EV investment but who's never made any contribution to the forum.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2014, 12:22:37 AM »

+1 to above comments really. No obv sharks that are logging onto blonde just for sharing fantasy footy
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2014, 09:12:22 AM »

Understood.

The organizers have the right to refuse entry to suspected sharks.

A sophisticated detection algorithm will be deployed.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2014, 12:27:02 PM »

Understood.

Id like to retract my application then. Its inevitable your algorithm will fish me out. Wink

I once scored over 100 points in a week!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2014, 03:18:31 PM »

Understood.

Id like to retract my application then. Its inevitable your algorithm will fish me out. Wink

I once scored over 100 points in a week!

Whaaaaat!

I am advertising your entry as THE overlay
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2014, 08:16:27 PM »

we are up to about 32 interested so far.

spread the word folks.

we will however limit registration to those people that are members of the forum now so nobody new gets wind and joins from outside as this is intended to be a fun punt for fun punters.

The commttee have reviewed the list and everyone seems to check out as genuine.

Anyone with questions or concerns please pm me or The Dazzler
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2014, 08:04:19 AM »

In. Off on holiday in a couple of hours so I'll sort payment out when I get back. Will do the £10 one please.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: