blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:03:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  UKPC (LOW MU) HR!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKPC (LOW MU) HR!  (Read 7258 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2014, 12:40:00 PM »

playing day 2

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2014, 12:50:02 PM »

So dreamy. Gl goat

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »

playing day 2

Spending the mark up on trips to tantasic?!?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2014, 02:57:55 PM »

Cheer bud, although no good im afraid!

Mildly annoying, early exit for us! We blinded down slightly to 50k @ 1200/2400 then won a fairly sizeable pot vs Middy blind vs blind to take us up to 70k. We opened the BB of Martin Frey, got 3b by him and 4bet clicked it back with A10o. However he 5b jammed and we had to fold. Pretty annoying as I'm fairly confident he was light there and would have called off with a slightly better hand. I kinda feel he 'made a stand' this hand. This left us with 50k again, and 2 hands later, still at 1200/2400, Martin opened BTN to 6k and we find A10o again and pile our 20bbs and change. He made the call with JJ and that was GG us. We were pretty much guaranteed to go broke this hand no matter what, even if we didn't 4b/f previously and still had 70k, as he 2.5x'd from the BTN instead of min raised (pretty sure this is his standard open from that position), which bloats the pot from the start, and seeing as the board ran out 10 high and really dry, we would have had to get our 70k in the middle either way!

Really happy with the way I handed this HR, even though I was fairly confident I had a shot vs the field previous to entering, I couldn't be sure due to never having played one of these before. Looking back, the field was better than I expected, we just ran pretty grim - especially with table draw; having being seated at a table where I didn't really know anybody (not saying for a minute they were bad players - I just really know anyone on it), to immediately hearing 'Next big blind please' on my BB, and being moved to table: Middy, Ben Vinson, Trigg, Tim Chung. Not great. Also feel I had an image which would have been pretty good when deeper (though no doing of my own - just lack of good spots) - that being opening a fairly tight range, and playing pretty solidly. I think I probably opened like 30% of buttons which we're folded to me - again which is absolutely ridiculous, however continually getting dealt hands e.g. 62o on it when the opponents to my left liked to see flops, probably weren't ideal spots for me to be opening in. However when I did open, I was getting a fair bit of respect, and I feel we could have used this image deeper, when stealing becomes more vital to our stack.

Anyway guys, sorry for bricking!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: