blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:26:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Celebrity Big Brother
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother  (Read 10958 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 10:10:39 PM »

Understand Gary can be a bit blunt but I think these guys don't understand that he is half deaf, must be frustrating to be in conversation and not be able to hear what is being said. TV gold.

Busey is a hero! (as Tikay would say)

Smiley

I've missed the ep tonight, so will have to watch it online later.

Glad BB told James, look like it was going in the wrong direction.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 10:13:30 PM »

Slightly embarrassed to have caught some of this tonight. James comes across as a complete cretin with his alliance of bullying/hectoring mates.

I'd like to smash him upside the head

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 10:16:07 PM »

Slightly embarrassed to have caught some of this tonight. James comes across as a complete cretin with his alliance of bullying/hectoring mates.

I think he's a massive prick, so with a bit of luck he'll piss that McIntosh off when they're all hammered.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2014, 10:18:49 PM »

I think he's a massive prick, so with a bit of luck he'll piss that McIntosh off when they're all hammered.

Haha, pretty sure anyone watching feels the same. It's funny that he probably thinks he's coming across really well, totally lacks any self awareness.

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2014, 11:00:59 PM »

Haha, pretty sure anyone watching feels the same. It's funny that he probably thinks he's coming across really well, totally lacks any self awareness.

Yeah, that's about the sum of it, I think.

He's trying to put himself across in a manner that he thinks will endear him to the viewers, and in all likelihood most will just think he is a mug.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2014, 11:41:40 AM »

Nirvana closet big brother fan (nap).

Looks like Busey is on a charge. Airtime is the key over a short course.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2014, 11:52:05 AM »

Ditto.

Also saw some of Frank Maloney. I may well get dog loads of abuse, but come on, it is Frank Maloney with a wig and a dress on surely? He hasn't even bothered to put on a womans voice!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2014, 12:57:23 PM »

Ditto.

Also saw some of Frank Maloney. I may well get dog loads of abuse, but come on, it is Frank Maloney with a wig and a dress on surely? He hasn't even bothered to put on a womans voice!

Hahaha so true. It's odd because it's not acceptable to take the piss but surely everybody in there thinks the same but can't say!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2014, 01:05:06 PM »

Ditto.

Hahaha so true. It's odd because it's not acceptable to take the piss but surely everybody in there thinks the same but can't say!

That's all it will be until he starts banging all the hormones in, and gets his jacobs chopped off.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2014, 01:48:36 PM »

Ditto.

Deffo Frank with a wig. It would be more convincing if he had a deece girls voice and a lot more fun.

Having said that, I had a mate at school who later came out. I went to visit him something like 20 years after we were at school together. He sounded like I remembered with a deep mancunian brogue. It prompted me to ask him if he ever had a time when he sounded more camp. He told me when he first came out he used to put on a pretty camp voice but as he became more content/accepted/comfortable with who he was he decided to just go back to his normal voice.

Mebbe Frank is so comfortable being Kellie that he doesn't need to bother adding to his outward ladyness

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2014, 01:59:51 PM »

Ditto.

Deffo Frank with a wig. It would be more convincing if he had a deece girls voice and a lot more fun.

Having said that, I had a mate at school who later came out. I went to visit him something like 20 years after we were at school together. He sounded like I remembered with a deep mancunian brogue. It prompted me to ask him if he ever had a time when he sounded more camp. He told me when he first came out he used to put on a pretty camp voice but as he became more content/accepted/comfortable with who he was he decided to just go back to his normal voice.

Mebbe Frank is so comfortable being Kellie that he doesn't need to bother adding to his outward ladyness

Definitely not going to be fooling Cos or Woodsey anytime soon Grin

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2014, 02:04:31 PM »

Ditto.

The old I have a "mate" who likes to dress up in women's clothes one.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2014, 02:09:33 PM »

Ditto.

The old I have a "mate" who likes to dress up in women's clothes one.

Haha, I guess it does sound a but like that

sola virtus nobilitat
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2014, 02:12:36 PM »

Ditto.

Cheesy FAF
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2014, 11:11:09 PM »

Gary not done himself any favours there...

Frank looks like ET in the bike basket, when he is sat there moody in his wig Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: