blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:39:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Celebrity Big Brother
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother  (Read 10620 times)
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2014, 12:00:29 AM »

Gary not done himself any favours there...

Frank looks like ET in the bike basket, when he is sat there moody in his wig Cheesy

Guess you don't watch bb bots Marky!

You would be insane not to lump on Frenchy after what I witnessed, the only person coming between her getting booted is Gary because ppl might be worried about his mental health, still don't think he will get booted Weds tho. Everyone loves a nutter!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2014, 12:13:07 AM »

Yeah, I watched some of it, but I don't think him trying to get out of going outside will do him any favours as far as winning goes.

Plenty that will get jogged before him, unless he gets pulled because he is off his swede.

Bit of luck that James will get fucked off out of it, lively!

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2014, 12:35:51 AM »

Yeah, I watched some of it, but I don't think him trying to get out of going outside will do him any favours as far as winning goes.

Plenty that will get jogged before him, unless he gets pulled because he is off his swede.

Yeah ofc doubt he will win either. They need to get them bell ends James and David out, just utter cringefests.

I like Leslie, reminds me of Mark, and I like mrs king from emmerdale and I think Dee will win as it's the perfect story, what with the programme she was on. She does seem like a really nice down to earth person tbf together with a funny side it's winner winner chicken dinnerrrrrrrrr
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2014, 12:41:58 AM »

Yeah ofc doubt he will win either. They need to get them bell ends James and David out, just utter cringefests.

I like Leslie, reminds me of Mark, and I like mrs king from emmerdale and I think Dee will win as it's the perfect story, what with the programme she was on. She does seem like a really nice down to earth person tbf together with a funny side it's winner winner chicken dinnerrrrrrrrr

Mark Wright?

One is a reality TV star, who could earn a living as a male model, and the other is a geriatric drama queen Cheesy

Who doesn't love Kim Tate? <3

Said at the start, a brass won the other one, so it wouldn't surprise me if she did... My pocket would prefer George!

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2014, 02:08:04 AM »

Mark Wright?

One is a reality TV star, who could earn a living as a male model, and the other is a geriatric drama queen Cheesy

Who doesn't love Kim Tate? <3

Said at the start, a brass won the other one, so it wouldn't surprise me if she did... My pocket would prefer George!

No you wally mark from the bb summer time one.

Can we stop with all these silly comments now please, you seriously can't tell me you are judging someone by their past and what you have read in the paper?

arghhhhh xixtxirxitxitze7aridulg I jo ffs r ae z puh
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2014, 03:11:50 AM »

Ah, I didn't see much of the normal BB, but still not sure why I thought of Mark Wright Cheesy

What silly comments?

I don't think I've judged anyone though...

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2014, 10:26:08 AM »

Already one of the best CBB series this one. Last normal series already forgotten, chalk and cheese these two.

Busey is only behind White Dee in the betting now.

Dee seems to be going out of her way to help people out and it's starting to look forced imo. Certainly wouldn't be backing her at under 3/1.

James Jordan and MacIntosh are ridiculous. Jordan OUT!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2014, 10:45:12 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpxQ8uc8EOY

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2014, 11:37:00 AM »

Mental Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2014, 09:59:15 PM »

Don't think this French bird is going to around very long, although it would be funny to keep her in there, and see which housemate slapped her first D

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2014, 10:29:39 PM »

Can't watch the clips at the moment so only going by google, however surely Maloney can't be going in, I know the 400k would be tempting but she is already dealing with enough without the metal capability needed to survive an amount of time in the house. Can't see the producers allowing this to happen no matter how many viewers they will get.

Didn't take long.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2014, 10:35:01 PM »

Wow, what an eventful show, best ever on any bb, there is no way that Frank is Kellie, def still Frank, shouldn't have gone in, you don't change by putting a wig on. "Don't point at me or I'll knock you sparko" wonder if he would have said that to Audrey.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2014, 10:38:11 PM »

He's Frank until the jacobs go!

This is absolutely great viewing, and I'm even putting up with Rylan on the other show, too.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2014, 10:40:03 PM »

Gotta say I think BV 8/11 on Dee top female might just be a max bet, who beats her?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2014, 10:45:38 PM »

Gotta say I think BV 8/11 on Dee top female might just be a max bet, who beats her?

I like punting, but odds on shots not my bag on normal stuff, nevermind reality TV Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: