blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:32:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Celebrity Big Brother
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother  (Read 11042 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2014, 10:48:48 PM »

Gotta say I think BV 8/11 on Dee top female might just be a max bet, who beats her?

I like punting, but odds on shots not my bag on normal stuff, nevermind reality TV Cheesy

Haha, come on Marky Value is Value
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2014, 10:50:44 PM »

Gotta say I think BV 8/11 on Dee top female might just be a max bet, who beats her?

I like punting, but odds on shots not my bag on normal stuff, nevermind reality TV Cheesy

Surely the season that just finished is enough to put you off.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2014, 10:55:04 PM »

Surely the season that just finished is enough to put you off.

Good point, said I wouldn't bet it again after Helen beat Ashleigh for a chunk. Sometimes it's good to talk but unfortunately too late on this occasion as I've had a double chunk on top female. think Kellie def doesn't last (hence Frenchmen making a massive turnaround and hitting 60-1 and winning top female by a yard) GG
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2014, 12:05:21 AM »

Haha, I hope you get weighed in, as long as she is 2nd to George or Gary!

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2014, 07:12:01 AM »

Haha, I hope you get weighed in, as long as she is 2nd to George or Gary!

I'll take that as I've also got George at 8-1 to win. Good Luck.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2014, 03:36:44 PM »

Good luck us Smiley

Thought James was actually pretty decent towards Gary yesterday, and  it was good that he was trying to help him out.

I'd have preferred he just dived on Stephanie pre shower though Grin

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2014, 12:19:30 AM »

Busey just crushing it <3

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2014, 03:37:24 AM »

hated Frenchy at first but really like her now! She just says it how it is and love the french accent makes everything sound more hilarious lol

Leslie has gone way down in my estimations, seems very ruthless and comes over like it's all just an act tbh. Kellie the same - she/he changes what she is whenever she feels like it. Really aggressive and defo can't take criticism.

Dee still in my top 3 together with George and now Frenchy. Ricci is just cringgggggggge!!!

Most of others are forgettable - James is a bully and wd love to smack him round the face with a wet fish.

David/Gary to go tomorrow, David is another cringefest and cannot believe Kelly Brook could be attracted to someone that is so self obsessed and egotistical. ... yuk yuk yuk :/
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2014, 06:06:07 AM »

I'll like her if she wins!

Leslie is a mug, and Frank is another snidey little midget.

Dee's alright, but she's a bit dull really, and I can't see her winning it.

They seem to be giving them plenty of booze this time, because George is always shitfaced Cheesy

I thought James was being a massive penis most of the time, and the Audley incident just summed up how much of a twat he is. Then, he's actually been quite decent to Gary some of the time, and I don't actually mind him all that much now.

Thought the same with David, when Gary fell over, but then he just starts storming around when Gary says something he doesn't like.

Stephanie is a strange one, and has had the hump with Gary since he mugged her off on the first night.

Don't think Gary will win, but can't see him going while he is offering such entertainment, and think David or Claire are the most likely to go.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2014, 11:40:56 PM »

The housemate with the most votes is... Gary!

Go on the Busey <3

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2014, 12:33:35 AM »

It wasn't like that Audley, honestly Cheesy

Fuck off James, bang to rights son!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2014, 12:19:11 AM »

Willow has been jogged, and I'd imagine that Stephanie will likely be next if she is up...

Audley has been smashed in from 33/1 overnight, and is now trading at around 8/1 on Betfair.

Still think the winner will come from the first 3 in the market, but we won't know how popular Dee is, until she is up for eviction.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2014, 01:30:18 AM »

George is thriving in there. Expecting a flip-flop within a few days.

The Busey has crushed it so far but a long way to go. As far as being a potential winner, he has to overcome the age thing and the American thing.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2014, 07:30:22 AM »

Dee's last price matched 14.0, so not sure what's happened there.

With a bit of luck they'll get Stephanie away from George at the next eviction, because I think that having her around won't do him any favours.

I agree that Busey is unlikely to win, but it's going to be funny watching their reactions everytime he is saved, and it's most amusing seeing the look of disgust on Stephanie's face when he is saved Cheesy

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2014, 07:44:05 AM »

Can u talk in fractions rather than decimals plz so it's easier to read the prices?

Show was good tonight. agree Stephanie has to go next together with kellie I imagine. ... frenchy getting funnier and funnier, makes me laugh so much. warming to audley cos he is so smooth, David is a
Donk but good entertainment value.

Lauren ricci edele and claire all very forgettable and IMO do not have a cats hell in chance of scoopey de loopey ...

Happy viewing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: