blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:09:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Stoke City FC
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stoke City FC  (Read 102158 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: August 31, 2017, 03:28:13 PM »

Shawcross signs a four year contract extension!  Can't imagine his body being able to play in the EPL in four years.  Incredible loyalty from the club for the skipper.  He stated he has been impressed with the new signings.  Bojan and Imbula out on season long loans and Wollscheid left for good.  Dead wood being cleared out

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/stoke-city-transfer-deadline-day-403552

Strongly fancy Stoke for a top 10 finish this season.  2/1 looks a big price to me for those who can get on.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-10-finish
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:41:37 PM by arbboy » Logged
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 31, 2017, 09:42:58 PM »

How do you price Stoke over Watford?  Fixed odds and spreads.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 08, 2017, 11:29:25 AM »

I wouldn't want to be betting Man Utd @1-2 away from home at Stoke...thoughts Arb ?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 08, 2017, 01:27:58 PM »

I wouldn't want to be betting Man Utd @1-2 away from home at Stoke...thoughts Arb ?

Was thinking exactly the same tbh.  Hardly any teams come to Stoke and are 8/15 never mind a Stoke side that looks as strong as ever in this league.  That being said Manure could be absolutely anything this season and look highly progressive.  They need to be however to justify their current price.  Makes you wonder what price Man City will go off at Stoke.  Around 4/9?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 01:43:06 PM by arbboy » Logged
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 08, 2017, 01:43:29 PM »

Crazy price. I've quickly looked back the last 5 years and it is the shortest an away side has been at Stoke in that timeframe.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 08, 2017, 02:11:20 PM »

Crazy price. I've quickly looked back the last 5 years and it is the shortest an away side has been at Stoke in that timeframe.

Off the top of my head i can't remember a team ever being 1/2 or shorter at Stoke.  Most of the lol title contenders like Arsenal and lolopool tend to go off a shade of odds on.  Maybe we really do have two super powers in Manchester this season.  This will be a good guide as Man U haven't had a serious test yet.  Hopefully Stoke can slow them down tomorrow and get Jose moaning.

Shawcross is missing tomorrow for Stoke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41133352

What do the following clubs have in common: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham and Stoke?

They are the only current Premier League clubs who can boast 10 consecutive years in the top flight.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 02:38:17 PM by arbboy » Logged
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 08, 2017, 04:47:41 PM »

Off the top of my head i can't remember a team ever being 1/2 or shorter at Stoke.  Most of the lol title contenders like Arsenal and lolopool tend to go off a shade of odds on.  Maybe we really do have two super powers in Manchester this season.  This will be a good guide as Man U haven't had a serious test yet.  Hopefully Stoke can slow them down tomorrow and get Jose moaning.

What do the following clubs have in common: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham and Stoke?

They are the only current Premier League clubs who can boast 10 consecutive years in the top flight.

Ah, feels nice to 100% agree with Arb Smiley

Best Bitter.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 09, 2017, 10:17:06 AM »

Fraser millions moving markets again!
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 09, 2017, 11:11:18 AM »

Fraser millions moving markets again!

Smiley

Stoke at 4-1 at home Draw no bet with VC seems far better than Man Utds skinny price

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/stoke-v-man-utd/draw-no-bet
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 09, 2017, 07:50:35 PM »

Manc blues must be happy with their work today?  Great effort by Stoke today and anyone with relegation tickets might as well rip them up now.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 09, 2017, 08:05:46 PM »

Good performance from your lads today.

Did maureen not recognize sparky as for some reason he blanked him and shook hands with the assistant manager post-game.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 10, 2017, 09:28:05 AM »

Good performance from your lads today.

Did maureen not recognize sparky as for some reason he blanked him and shook hands with the assistant manager post-game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41215697

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 10, 2017, 10:38:11 AM »

Manc blues must be happy with their work today?  Great effort by Stoke today and anyone with relegation tickets might as well rip them up now.

Yes we've had worse Saturdays Smiley I was at the Arena gig last night too which was an incred atmosphere so all in all a great weekend, less the sore head today.

Did Maureen complain about only 1 team was playing to win? I assume the irony isn't lost on him?

Best Bitter.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 16, 2017, 01:30:51 PM »

Good Performance against Man Utd

Think Newcastle will find it difficult to create many chances against a strong Stoke defence

6-4 Stoke draw no bet seems value Arb  ?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/newcastle-v-stoke/draw-no-bet
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 16, 2017, 05:12:10 PM »

I think Stokes problem is they don't really have much identity. Whats their plan for going forward? They are kind of team who like to lump it, 4 6ft+ defenders, but then they have Jese as a striker who doesn't fancy a challenge and Shaqiri who is obviously limited aerially. Fletcher and Allen huff and puff but there seems to be a lack of class.

What happened to Berahino? He seems to not get a sniff anymore, seems a little odd? Bench of Charlie Adam, Glen Johnson and Crouch seems very old/limited.

Even with set pieces now, they don't look as good, good delivery from Shaqiri, but Wimmer, Martins Indi aren;t that scary and then the rest of the team isn't built for it I don't think. It almost feels like they are a poor version of West Brom. Will likely survive due to there being a lot of terrible teams this year.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: