blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:59:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272538 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  LolPro and Onwards
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LolPro and Onwards  (Read 30400 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2014, 12:47:57 AM »

Prison Break gets worse as you go, which was disappointing after an excellent first season.

I loved Lost, and it's definitely one of my favourite shows ever. I can understand why it frustrated some people, but I wasn't one of them.

Sopranos is incred, as is The Wire, and I also have to throw Friday Night Lights in there, too.

Best of luck with the pokerz!

Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2014, 03:48:17 AM »

Thoughts on 3b 92o in MTTs?
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 12:43:31 PM »

Lol maybe Don didn't explain it very well but I was the one arguing with him telling him how terrible 92o was to include in your 3b bluff range. He seemed insistent that his 3b bluff range should consist of hands that never flop well.
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 02:52:33 PM »

Played my first session this morning for a few days and it was pretty decent. Periods of having insane heat on the go, but a few big losses stopped it from being a really big winning session. Only played about 3hr of 5-6tabling 40 and 50NL and finished just over +£150

Recently I signed up for Unibet to see what it was like and was just mucking about using the token they give you which you can only use to 1table 4NL. You gotta see 750 flops to turn the token into real money that you can withdraw or use for whatever games you want, things started well on there so thought I might as well finish it off.

I had a pretty good night the other night on there where 1 player sat down and was just literally gifting away stack after stack after stack. He'd open between 25-50xBB and just not fold at any stage, getting it in with Q2o pre, full reload, do the same, rinse and repeat. I took about 10 BIs off him in 15-20 mins. Anyway, I finished off the number of flops I needed to see this morning so the money on there is now mine to use as I wish (or withdraw) and I've spun up my £10 4NL token to nearly £100.

Click to see full-size image.

==============================================

I'd like some opinions on the best line to take in these spots. The situation came up in this morning's session so I'll use that as an example but obv it applies to all similar spots

It's £50NL 6-max...

Loose/passive/stationy reg opens the BTN to £1.50

We 3bet from the SB to £4.50 with and he peels.

Flop comes  two spades three clubs

=======================

Villian is peeling so wide here pre but folds so little on this flop. If we cbet, how do we proceed on different turns? Should we not cbet if we're not gonna be barreling a lot of turns? If not c-betting then we can prob c/c but then how do we proceed on different turns?

Fwiw I did cbet £5, he called, and the turn was   which I think is an easy card to just c/f which I did.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 02:54:24 PM by Lambert180 » Logged
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2014, 03:53:50 PM »

Watch the wire

/discussion.

willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2014, 03:55:07 PM »

hey mate - I was sat on yr left on that ukpc final table :p

re urethral obstruction in yr cat
google international cat care and there's good info on their page listed under FLUTD (feline lower urinary tract dz)

but basically
-keep him on that diet lifelong
-increase water intake (water fountains about 25quid in pet shops, add water to food, tuna flavoured Ice cubes, offer rain water if doesn't like the chlorinated tap water etc)
-keep him lean. it's mainly a problem of sedentary overweight cats. if he is leaner he will be more active in theory and void urine more frequently
-make sure at least 2 litter trays available in different parts of house
-if he gets recurrent cystitis (inflammation rather than obstruction) consider cystophan tablets lifelong. - it's like a bladder supplement for healthy bladder lining
-sometimes stress is part of the underlying issue and trigger factor - if u think this may be the case then consider feliway/zylkene or chat to yr vet. the most common cause of stress for cats is other cats so some cats that get this problem repeatedly over a long period of time it's best to re home the healthy cat.if they don't sleep together and groom each other they are probs just tolerating each other rather than being buds still

anyways prevention way better than treatment for this problem, as if it keeps happening sometimes the only option ends up being penile amputation!
KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 05:11:01 PM »

==============================================

I'd like some opinions on the best line to take in these spots. The situation came up in this morning's session so I'll use that as an example but obv it applies to all similar spots

It's £50NL 6-max...

Loose/passive/stationy reg opens the BTN to £1.50

We 3bet from the SB to £4.50 with and he peels.

Flop comes  two spades three clubs

=======================

Villian is peeling so wide here pre but folds so little on this flop. If we cbet, how do we proceed on different turns? Should we not cbet if we're not gonna be barreling a lot of turns? If not c-betting then we can prob c/c but then how do we proceed on different turns?

Fwiw I did cbet £5, he called, and the turn was  which I think is an easy card to just c/f which I did.

Think I'd check fold here. When we get called we're gonna be check folding a lot of turns and if it comes Q or A we've only got 4 clean outs. We can cbet a lot of better stuff like all flush draws, all back door flush draws and a lot of high card one spade hands. No need to be betting AQhh here imo.
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2014, 05:28:54 PM »

We dont have to cbet but don't think we can/should c/f given all the trash this villian will peel pre.
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2014, 07:47:17 PM »

We dont have to cbet but don't think we can/should c/f given all the trash this villian will peel pre.

Also, what dya mean if it comes an A or Q we only got 4 clean outs? If the turn is A or Q we'll have the best hand close to 100% of the time
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 09:48:11 PM »

Watch the wire

/discussion.

More importantly.

Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 09:52:18 PM »

Watch the wire

/discussion.

More importantly.

Its being downloaded as we speak Dave. Do you agree with others though that have said I shouldn't do my usual thing of having it on my 2nd monitor while I grind cos it needs your full attention?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 10:47:47 PM »

yeh wire is hard work, needs full focus.

Also season 2 is a bit donk but its a price worth paying for 3 4 and 5

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2014, 11:05:06 PM »

If you want something easy to watch without full focus I'd readily suggest Justified

Not a patch on Wire/Sopranos etc but probably fits the bill

sola virtus nobilitat
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2014, 11:19:16 PM »

yeh wire is hard work, needs full focus.

Also season 2 is a bit donk but its a price worth paying for 3 4 and 5

yeh cant play and watch the Wire it's too good. season 2 sets it all up it's not a bad season it's just not as action pact as others.
Lambert180

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014, 01:26:44 PM »

Yesterday's morning session started pretty grim, just being on the wrong end of lots of coolers so was in a small hole but then had a session saver right before I was closing down where I dished out a pretty brutal cooler w/ nuts v 2nd nuts for a 500xBB pot so only finished about -£60.

The night time session was a bit better, despite having AJ<KJ on JJT for a 250xBB pot, finished +£70.

I was all settled in for a big grind this morning, started out 6-7 tabling and then suddenly the all tables just start dying and I was down to 3tabling on tables that weren't particularly great, so I just logged off (was +£50) to spend the rest of the morning/afternoon working on my game and watching some DC vids.

I got another £5 free bet on Sky this week so gone for a 4-fold on Arsenal/Stoke/Newcastle/Liverpool to win.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 01:28:49 PM by Lambert180 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: