blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:44:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Hi new here :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi new here :)  (Read 15137 times)
DrDreh
RehK47

The Rehfish

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2014, 05:15:30 PM »

ignore verndog he's a fool

a law student at nottingham university, rehman is indeed terrible
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2014, 07:20:02 PM »

Can I just ask, is PokerGal actually Melissa under a different alias?

Can confirm that I am not PokerGal.

Welcome to the forum Smiley

Oh hi Melissa.

Sorry about the confusion, my bad. It's just that PokerGal is a similar age to you and a similar gender. She posts in the same style as you and has the same people posting in the same familiar terms on her thread as they used to post on yours. Anyone would think they had known her for ages.

Anyway, she says she likes my diary so I hope she sticks around. (You too for that matter) I'd hate to think that your only reason for posting again after an absence of 8 months was to tell me I'm wrong  Smiley

The older I get, the better I was.
MelissaChloe

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2014, 08:07:21 PM »

Can I just ask, is PokerGal actually Melissa under a different alias?

Can confirm that I am not PokerGal.

Welcome to the forum Smiley

Oh hi Melissa.

Sorry about the confusion, my bad. It's just that PokerGal is a similar age to you and a similar gender. She posts in the same style as you and has the same people posting in the same familiar terms on her thread as they used to post on yours. Anyone would think they had known her for ages.

Anyway, she says she likes my diary so I hope she sticks around. (You too for that matter) I'd hate to think that your only reason for posting again after an absence of 8 months was to tell me I'm wrong  Smiley

Can understand the confusion Wink

If I remember correctly, I said that your diary was the best one on blonde. I shall have to re-visit to see if that is still the case...

Twitter: MelissaChloe_xo
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 08:07:57 PM »

Wow thanks for all of the replies Smiley

1)I'm from a little town called Heathfield in south England
2)I play micro stakes MTTs and speed cash.
3)Never even had a Nandos!
4)Tom Dwan
5)Who or who? lol. Newb! Smiley

1) I know it well, home to a lovely cricket club! Am from Kent.
2) Sites? Decent scores?
3) You are a strange person!

We got him boys!
End thread.
PokerGal
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 03:24:08 PM »

Wow thanks for all of the replies Smiley

1)I'm from a little town called Heathfield in south England
2)I play micro stakes MTTs and speed cash.
3)Never even had a Nandos!
4)Tom Dwan
5)Who or who? lol. Newb! Smiley

1) I know it well, home to a lovely cricket club! Am from Kent.
2) Sites? Decent scores?
3) You are a strange person!

We got him boys!
End thread.

Lol. People are a little paranoid around here :S
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2014, 06:33:08 PM »

You've never had a Nandos???

How is that possible?!?!?

Hello btw. :-)

Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2014, 07:12:24 PM »

Also never had a Nandos, been outside one.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2014, 12:23:42 AM »

+1

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2014, 12:29:23 AM »

+1

I have been once and wondered what all the fuss and, more importantly, expense was about.  Would rather go to KFC at half the price and eat better food and twice as much of it with the same level of service (ie none).
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2014, 01:40:55 AM »

wait, what.

You can't compare nando's and KFC imo, they are different meals entirely, just so happens they are both chicken.

The difference was highlighted quite superbly by a day I had quite recently...

I woke up with a terrible hangover, went downstairs and watched the golf for ~6 hours, then i realised I was hungry, I was wearing a tracksuit still had some ink stamp on my hand from the night before that i couldn't wash off, morale understandably very, very low...the answer was really very obvious - KFC. Zynga burger, boneless banquet and mountains of chips + one of those horrible Krushem's later I was feeling miles better.

Obviously was pretty tired so I went for a nap, 4/5 of hours later I wake up, realise I'm now hungry again but in a much better frame of mind and MOTD was about to start, answer was very obvious - Nando's.

Similarly, and you might all relate to this, the Nando's outside DTD, an ideal pre-tournament meal location - but when you've busted the comp and you're pretty steamed up, do you wanna go for a tilt-nando's? Absolutely not, it's not gonna take the pain away, not at all. KFC will though, KFC will make everything better.

Two very different meals, both have there big part to play in our lives but one certainly couldn't replace the other.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2014, 01:43:07 AM »

apologies for the de-rail new girl, hello welcome to blonde !

You will enjoy blonde and if you get stuck into the hands section you'll find some very good players on hand to offer advice, and its people from all games/stakes too.

What games you playing?

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2014, 01:55:38 AM »

wait, what.

You can't compare nando's and KFC imo, they are different meals entirely, just so happens they are both chicken.

I woke up with a terrible hangover, went downstairs and watched the golf for ~6 hours, then i realised I was hungry, I was wearing a tracksuit still had some ink stamp on my hand from the night before that i couldn't wash off, morale understandably very, very low...the answer was really very obvious - KFC. Zynga burger, boneless banquet and mountains of chips + one of those horrible Krushem's later I was feeling miles better.

Obviously was pretty tired so I went for a nap, 4/5 of hours later I wake up, realise I'm now hungry again but in a much better frame of mind and MOTD was about to start, answer was very obvious - Nando's.

Similarly, and you might all relate to this, the Nando's outside DTD, an ideal pre-tournament meal location - but when you've busted the comp and you're pretty steamed up, do you wanna go for a tilt-nando's? Absolutely not, it's not gonna take the pain away, not at all. KFC will though, KFC will make everything better.

Two very different meals, both have there big part to play in our lives but one certainly couldn't replace the other.

POTY

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2014, 01:42:38 PM »

Welcome ....

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2014, 07:38:26 PM »

wait, what.

Great post, but re-read it five times to make sure it wasn't a subliminal advert for a certain fish and chip shop...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2014, 07:52:35 PM »

wait, what.

going to be controversial and disagree with Lil Dave. If im hungover, pre sunday grind, hot and spicy nandos is the best cure in the world!
KFC is also good, but nandos for me everytime!!

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: