blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 08:11:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273061 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Paedophile Hunter.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Paedophile Hunter.  (Read 12539 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2014, 10:21:35 PM »

I'd probably have given you more than an open-hander if I was living with you Mark Grin

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2014, 10:27:02 PM »

I'd probably have given you more than an open-hander if I was living with you Mark Grin

It occurred years ago when i was an 'arber' and told her i had done my bollocks that day!!!!!!  The 2nd time happened when i accused her of sleeping with Redarmi in Antigua!  I think i deserved the 2nd slap more than the first!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:40:03 PM by arbboy » Logged
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2014, 10:31:00 PM »

Not really, what about gay rape on blokes too in the spirit of being inclusive?

Now you're just being silly.  We're talking about domestic violence and rape by partners.  With all your comments it does make you sound very much like a misogynist. Don't you think that women need/deserve the focus in this area to help protect them and prevent the vast majority of domestic abuse crimes?

No, I think it's fair to give everyone a fair shout to raise awareness. First time I've known anyone be called a mysogynist for thinking both sexes should be treated fairly and equally.  Unless you are a misandrist?  Cool

No, the focus should be more on women as a much higher percentage are the victims of domestic abuse.  Over a third of domestic violence starts when a woman is pregnant.  Next thing you'll be telling me it's the women's fault...

So you are discriminatory after all 

LOL at a privately-educated white male in a patriarchal society moaning about equal rights.  Misandry's a myth.  I'm done wasting my time indulging your misogyny.  Next you'll be complaining about being the victim of oppressive racism in the UK.

I apologise on my parents behalf for wanting the best for their children and paying for a good education for them. 

Misandry's a myth lol I've heard it all now, at least we know you do discriminate after all 
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2014, 10:49:23 PM »

kiboshi, i read closer to 45% of DV is against males..

watch this powerful video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOyrYThlOag

men are way, way less likely to admit to it happening against them too.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2014, 10:55:37 PM »

kiboshi, i read closer to 45% of DV is against males..

watch this powerful video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOyrYThlOag

men are way, way less likely to admit to it happening against them too.

This was sorta my point.  A lot of guys would never admit it like i have on here.  Also a lot of macho type guys wouldn't consider it domestic violence either even if they would admit it. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:58:32 PM by arbboy » Logged
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2014, 11:00:17 PM »

It occurred years ago when i was an 'arber' and told her i had done my bollocks that day!!!!!!  The 2nd time happened when i accused her of sleeping with Redarmi in Antigua!  I think i deserved the 2nd slap more than the first!

How did you do your bollocks as an arber?

Betfair going down is the only thing I can possibly think.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2014, 11:01:22 PM »

It occurred years ago when i was an 'arber' and told her i had done my bollocks that day!!!!!!  The 2nd time happened when i accused her of sleeping with Redarmi in Antigua!  I think i deserved the 2nd slap more than the first!

It was a joke!  I had obviously punted it off but she thought i was an arber!  In all seriousness though even arbing i have had several days of getting drilled as an arber.  (late non runners for ew bets/ betfair going down etc etc)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:06:56 PM by arbboy » Logged
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2014, 11:09:05 PM »

It was a joke!  I had obviously punted it off but she thought i was an arber!  In all seriousness though even arbing i have had several days of getting drilled as an arber.  (late non runners for ew bets/ betfair going down etc etc)

Bit harsh to knock you around for losing some money.

If my Mrs did that, I'd be dead by now.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2014, 11:15:41 PM »

Cheesy
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2014, 11:27:38 PM »

Whole story on accusing your ex of pumping Red Armi.

As for domestic abuse, any many that ever lifts his hand to a woman in a way to make fearful should have them cut off. 

Angry burds just need restrained.  Unless of course they turn out like that crazy one on Corrie. 

I find it difficult to have sympathy to woman and men that go back to violent partners to be hit time and again.   
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2014, 11:28:54 PM »

It was a pissed up argument that got a bit out of hand by her.  She loved a drink even more than me and turned me into a semi alcoholic over the 5 years!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2014, 11:29:37 PM »

As for domestic abuse, any many that ever lifts his hand to a woman in a way to make fearful should have them cut off. 

Angry burds just need restrained.  Unless of course they turn out like that crazy one on Corrie. 

I find it difficult to have sympathy to woman and men that go back to violent partners to be hit time and again.   

First bit simple.  Red armi told me numerous times he had!  He still does to this day!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2014, 12:34:50 AM »

First bit simple.  Red armi told me numerous times he had!  He still does to this day!  (i should put in brackets i get the impression this is a joke between mates!!!)
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2014, 12:46:39 AM »

You can't blame a girl for wanting a real punter rather than living with the embarrassment of being with an arber......

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2014, 03:36:38 AM »

just lol at this 'noble' hunter guy, what a hero he is, scrounging about all day stirring up vigilantism
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: