blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:37:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272644 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Paedophile Hunter.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Paedophile Hunter.  (Read 12249 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2014, 04:53:24 PM »

most of the guys are on 18+ sites, they aren't on these sites looking for girls, they are looking for women. they are often ugly and can't get any responses due to the huge male:female ratio and thus the old cougars picking all the younger guys and then they finally get a message from a girl (using 18+ photos btw) messaging them how great they look and then in the next message after they are very exctied (mentally and physically i assume) they are told they are 15.

its pretty bad imo.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2014, 04:57:27 PM »

most of the guys are on 18+ sites, they aren't on these sites looking for girls, they are looking for women. they are often ugly and can't get any responses due to the huge male:female ratio and thus the old cougars picking all the younger guys and then they finally get a message from a girl (using 18+ photos btw) messaging them how great they look and then in the next message after they are very exctied (mentally and physically i assume) they are told they are 15.

its pretty bad imo.

This.

If he was trawling a One Direction fan site or Moshi Monsters looking for scumbags to trap, then go ahead, you'd be doing a valuable job.

Doing it on 18+ websites is just entrapment I think.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2014, 05:11:48 PM »

If this guy was pretending to be 7 or 8 and hooking in fellas then he'd be catching some proper nonces - these guys are low grade, more Graham Rix or Jimmy Page than Gary Glitter or Ian Watkins.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2014, 05:19:57 PM »

If this guy was pretending to be 7 or 8 and hooking in fellas then he'd be catching some proper nonces - these guys are low grade, more Graham Rix or Jimmy Page than Gary Glitter or Ian Watkins.

And they are getting exposed to an extent way beyond what their crime deserved.

Twitter was carnage last night with hundreds of people demanding these guys got life sentences or shooting.

If the justice system deems it appropriate these guys only got suspended sentences, then it is obvious they are the absolute timid end of the nonce scale.

Although I must admit I was surprised that Roger didn't have to face charges. His crime seemed easily the worst of those highlighted. (Although this could just be the way the programme was edited)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:21:44 PM by The Camel » Logged

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2014, 05:30:31 PM »

Here's another angle to this. An ex colleague of mine had a boyfriend who was around the 30 mark when she was only 14 years old. I was wtf when she told me, but she basically said she was 100% for it and doesn't think there was anything wrong with it to this day because it was her decision to see this older guy for a while.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2014, 05:40:45 PM »

Here's another angle to this. An ex colleague of mine had a boyfriend who was around the 30 mark when she was only 14 years old. I was wtf when she told me, but she basically said she was 100% for it and doesn't think there was anything wrong with it to this day because it was her decision to see this older guy for a while.

She might have been all for it, but he should have known better!

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2014, 05:43:05 PM »

Were they shagging?

Whatever, something seriously wrong with a 30 year old having a relationship with a 14 year old. What can they possibly have in common?

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2014, 05:46:17 PM »

Were they shagging?

Whatever, something seriously wrong with a 30 year old having a relationship with a 14 year old. What can they possibly have in common?

Yeah I think so. I pretty much suggested as such to her, but she just shrugged her shoulders and told me she didn't see the problem as she wasn't pressured or anything and wanted it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:51:24 PM by Woodsey » Logged
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2014, 05:53:59 PM »

Were they shagging?

Yes they were. I pretty much suggested as such to her, but she just shrugged her shoulders and told me she didn't see the problem as she wasn't pressured or anything and wanted it.

Bizarre.

But it does show that blokes who are attracted to 14 and 15 year olds aren't (necessarily) paedos.

This subject isn't as black and white as some people would like to think.

There's lots of grey areas and that's why what Stinson is doing is wrong.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2014, 05:54:26 PM »

Were they shagging?

Yeah I think so. I pretty much suggested as such to her, but she just shrugged her shoulders and told me she didn't see the problem as she wasn't pressured or anything and wanted it.

How old is she now to still have this view that it's ok?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2014, 05:55:01 PM »

i know as a young solider my biggest fear was the fact the girls as young as 14 were frequenting the pubs and clubs, as i was often in strange towns i wouldnt have a clue if they told me they were 18 i would have to believe them, but by the time i was in mid 20s early 30s i would be looking for women rather than 18 year olds so it would become easier by 30 getting involved with a 14 year old would of been unthinkable

but here is something that popped up on my news feed today 2 female teachers have a threesome with a 16 year old student and getting arrested!!!!!!!

1 he was 16 and 2 how many 16 year old males would fantasize about a threesome with 2 older women (not my teachers there were never this good looking)

http://uniladmag.com/articles/two-teachers-arrested-threesome-male-student/

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2014, 05:55:39 PM »

Were they shagging?

Mid 40's, but this was a good 10 years ago she told me.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »

Were they shagging?

Be interesting if she had daughter, who came home one day at 14, and told her she was sleeping with a bloke in his 30s.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2014, 05:59:58 PM »

Were they shagging?

Be interesting if she had daughter, who came home one day at 14, and told her she was sleeping with a bloke in his 30s.

Of course she wouldn't be happy, and I doubt her parents didn't knew what she was up to back then.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:02:35 PM by Woodsey » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2014, 06:04:48 PM »

i know as a young solider my biggest fear was the fact the girls as young as 14 were frequenting the pubs and clubs, as i was often in strange towns i wouldnt have a clue if they told me they were 18 i would have to believe them, but by the time i was in mid 20s early 30s i would be looking for women rather than 18 year olds so it would become easier by 30 getting involved with a 14 year old would of been unthinkable

but here is something that popped up on my news feed today 2 female teachers have a threesome with a 16 year old student and getting arrested!!!!!!!

1 he was 16 and 2 how many 16 year old males would fantasize about a threesome with 2 older women (not my teachers there were never this good looking)

http://uniladmag.com/articles/two-teachers-arrested-threesome-male-student/

This is the thing.  There are thousands of 15/16 year old lads shagging 15 year old girls as normal 'bf/gf' relationships.  Less 17/18 year old boys doing it with 15 year old girls under similar circumstances but it still happens a lot (it did at my school anyway 25 years ago).  As you get upwards of 19/20 for the man/boy it obvious happens a lot less however when it is illegal and not illegal for this to happen?  I assume in all 3 cases it's illegal and the boy is committing an offense?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: