blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:36:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Ched Evans
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ched Evans  (Read 111567 times)
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: October 15, 2016, 01:14:07 AM »

I cant claim credit for knuckle deep in the shitter, its from a Browning sonnet I think.

And married men make the most ravenous gay lovers, especially the "just going for a run in the park, love" ones, apparently.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 15, 2016, 01:24:31 AM »

Tbf it's not right to say who the most ravenous gay lovers are from sexual orientation. Everybody shud be classed as equally ravenous imo..

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 15, 2016, 01:34:52 AM »

Marriedness is inversely proportional to satedness when it comes to gay park sex - that's not for debate, surely

Orientation isn't in the equation

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 15, 2016, 01:35:04 AM »

Just to clarify I do not strongly object to finger in the bum.

And neither should anybody else.

'Knuckle deep up the shitter' doesn't retain the same romanticism for me mind you

Anyway pls continue...

Quality post, wp, got a lol from me.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 15, 2016, 10:36:32 AM »

I think the previous behaviour of the key witness is absolutely right to be called into question. This applies whether this be a rape case, robbery, GBH, fraud, whatever. Yes the key witness and the victim are the same person but it is a long established legal precedent that to probe the validity of a witness' statement in light of their previous behaviour.

It's terrible that so many rape victims feel unable to report their experiences for fear of being branded a liar but by the same token, imagine being forced to spend a portion of your life at her majesty's pleasure with your reputation in tatters due to an act which you genuinely and reasonably believed to be completely consensual.

Take away the emotion of the case and the correct legal practise would be to conduct due diligence on the prosecution's key witness and point out issues that were troubling.

I broadly agree but the law for rape is framed differently. This link that Tighty posted earlier is worth a read:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/oct/14/campaigners-fear-evans-case-will-stop-women-reporting?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I didn't get past the first line because it is complete bollocks. A legal precedent hasn't been set. Articles like that aren't overly helpful.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 15, 2016, 12:29:09 PM »

Very good cliffs on the Ched Evans trial(s)

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2016/10/14/10-myths-busted-about-the-ched-evans-case/

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 15, 2016, 01:20:36 PM »

I think the previous behaviour of the key witness is absolutely right to be called into question. This applies whether this be a rape case, robbery, GBH, fraud, whatever. Yes the key witness and the victim are the same person but it is a long established legal precedent that to probe the validity of a witness' statement in light of their previous behaviour.

It's terrible that so many rape victims feel unable to report their experiences for fear of being branded a liar but by the same token, imagine being forced to spend a portion of your life at her majesty's pleasure with your reputation in tatters due to an act which you genuinely and reasonably believed to be completely consensual.

Take away the emotion of the case and the correct legal practise would be to conduct due diligence on the prosecution's key witness and point out issues that were troubling.

I broadly agree but the law for rape is framed differently. This link that Tighty posted earlier is worth a read:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/oct/14/campaigners-fear-evans-case-will-stop-women-reporting?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I didn't get past the first line because it is complete bollocks. A legal precedent hasn't been set. Articles like that aren't overly helpful.

Shame you didn't get past the headline which is a different tone to the factual content in the section "the appeal" and a background to the law on these cases.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 15, 2016, 01:21:37 PM »

Thks for that. Excellent link.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 15, 2016, 01:51:50 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-37666228
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 15, 2016, 09:22:20 PM »

Very good read indeed.

Best Bitter.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 15, 2016, 09:46:38 PM »

How so?

A woman with a long history of never falsely claiming to have been raped is less likely to do so, also.

Red comes up 6 times on the roulette wheel, do you lump on?

How many professional footballers is she likely to have had in the sack, and was this seen as a payday? 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 19, 2016, 10:22:22 AM »

The family of Ched Evans are "considering their legal options" against ITV's Loose Women

http://bbc.in/2eeK6kH

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 19, 2016, 10:52:07 AM »

For those interested, the full appeal that lead to the retrial is here.

https://www.crimeline.info/uploads/cases/2016/chedevansappealx.pdf
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 19, 2016, 11:58:56 AM »

The family of Ched Evans are "considering their legal options" against ITV's Loose Women

They can consider their legal options as much as they like, but it's impossible to disagree with what Nadia Sawalha said.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 19, 2016, 12:34:12 PM »

They can consider their legal options as much as they like, but it's impossible to disagree with what Nadia Sawalha said.

I disagree with her comments to be honest. She is making a very specific situation into something very general.

It's not her they are talking about though is it?
It is Gloria Hunniford's comments which I think even you would have to agree overstepped the mark?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: