blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:00:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  What are your most vivid or replayed memories?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are your most vivid or replayed memories?  (Read 3782 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 05:23:48 PM »

A Cheetah pissing directly in my face, at Cricket St. Thomas, when I was about 2 years old is my earliest memory.

I could make a host of cat derived jokes but will refrain......

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 07:03:29 PM »

A Cheetah pissing directly in my face, at Cricket St. Thomas, when I was about 2 years old is my earliest memory.

WINNER

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2014, 08:47:25 PM »

/thread

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2014, 09:37:19 PM »

Funnily enough, my parents thought it was amusing ,too Cheesy

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 10:25:09 PM »

My earliest memory is of a dream I had when I was 6 years old.  Remember elements of the dream vividly, reaching for a ball in the dream and then waking up lying on the floor having fallen out of bed. 

Other than that, I struggle to remember what I was doing yesterday.

My earliest memory is also a dream I had when I was probably about 5. Dream was the entire family went to a train station, and me and my dad got in a lift which was controlled by god.

The memory I replay on an almost daily basis I'm sad to say is my mother calling me to say my dad had died. Its funny really because that same day I saw his body, and also had to tell my sister (worst moment of my life), but the memory that really imprinted was the moment I found out, probably because it was so symbolic of how much life changed as a direct result.

Anyway, onto cheerier things, more about this Cheetah pissing on your mug Marky.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 02:53:14 AM »

Thread over.

Feed em rice.
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 11:20:01 AM »

I don't remember anything before my 8th birthday (had meningitis when i was 17 and that was a side effect)

No idea why it happened to affect that date but it did.

Similar to Baldock at college just before i got meningitis actually for some reason i declined to go out with a good bunch of friends. The car they were in crashed and one of my best friends was killed (the driver has only just come out of jail now)

Definitely some unpleasant memories there mate. Meningitis is a terrible illness, one of my childhood friends had it and he still has the side effects some 30 years later.  

Lol,  the cheetah is the best.

baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2014, 02:23:04 PM »

I don't remember anything before my 8th birthday (had meningitis when i was 17 and that was a side effect)

Similar to Baldock at college just before i got meningitis actually for some reason i declined to go out with a good bunch of friends. The car they were in crashed and one of my best friends was killed (the driver has only just come out of jail now)

Wow only just read this reply, such a tragic story. Do you know the driver and have you kept in contact with him at all?

Feed em rice.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2014, 02:31:11 PM »

Wow only just read this reply, such a tragic story. Do you know the driver and have you kept in contact with him at all?

I knew of him (Same age same friends of friends) but we didnt really know him

He was on drugs and all sorts at the time of the "accident"

This is always said but the young man killed was the least offensive most pleasant and basically good person i ever knew
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2014, 02:35:37 PM »

As for side effects i was lucky really

It did then lead to a weakening of my pancreas which affected me for most of my early twenties and has meant i have not drunk since i was about 19 (Small loss in scheme of things)

Also my short term memory is awful have to write down everything otherwise it goes and sometimes comes back sometimes does not.

Considering i was on life support for a few days i certainly got away lightly overall
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: