blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:09:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  AmayaStars
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AmayaStars  (Read 148368 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: July 14, 2017, 03:22:00 PM »

In addition to this enforcement action, the CMA is now opening a new line of investigation into unfair terms and practices that could restrict customers’ rights to withdraw money in their online gaming and betting accounts

http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/news-action-and-statistics/news/2017/Gambling-operators-face-landmark-enforcement-action-over-unfair-practices-and-promotions.aspx
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 14, 2017, 04:37:57 PM »

Strange how nobody seems to have posted about this on 2 plus 2 yet.  Maybe I am going mad, but I can't see it in the recent posts anyway.  I can't post on there, as I forgot my password years ago.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=52370160&postcount=28310

Nobody seems surprised/interested. Will have a look on the GC site for this apparent licence requirement.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 14, 2017, 04:45:35 PM »

Strange how nobody seems to have posted about this on 2 plus 2 yet.  Maybe I am going mad, but I can't see it in the recent posts anyway.  I can't post on there, as I forgot my password years ago.

I think people are just exhausted.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 14, 2017, 04:46:34 PM »

Nobody seems surprised/interested. Will have a look on the GC site for this apparent licence requirement.

If they say that to me, I'll be asking for a link.  I get it with transfers, though not convinced I have ever been stopped.  I don't understand why the gambling commission will be forcing people to gamble.  Especially considering the link doubleup posted.  Are they really investigating unfair terms that they themselves impose on customers of gambling sites..  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 14, 2017, 04:48:14 PM »

I think people are just exhausted.

V true.  It is a bit like Trump in that they both throw so much crap out that you don't know what to get angry about.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 14, 2017, 05:00:49 PM »

If they say that to me, I'll be asking for a link.  I get it with transfers, though not convinced I have ever been stopped.  I don't understand why the gambling commission will be forcing people to gamble.  Especially considering the link doubleup posted.  Are they really investigating unfair terms that they themselves impose on customers of gambling sites..  

I call bullshit. 

There are no rules on withdrawals of own cash in the license requirements.  There are rules concerning withdrawal of winnings around confirming the age of the winner.  That is pretty much it.

Nothing in the money laundering rules either.  I am fairly familiar with those.

They really are a bunch of shits.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #546 on: July 14, 2017, 07:23:05 PM »

I call bullshit. 

There are no rules on withdrawals of own cash in the license requirements.  There are rules concerning withdrawal of winnings around confirming the age of the winner.  That is pretty much it.

Nothing in the money laundering rules either.  I am fairly familiar with those.

They really are a bunch of shits.

Is bunch the correct collective term for shits though? Personally I would have gone with splatter.

The older I get, the better I was.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #547 on: July 14, 2017, 07:28:05 PM »

pebbledash?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #548 on: July 14, 2017, 07:29:41 PM »

pebbledash?

Yes, or perhaps a dollop.

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 14, 2017, 09:11:15 PM »

pebbledash?

Yes, or perhaps a dollop.

Stool/Amayastools.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 09:14:49 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 14, 2017, 09:36:51 PM »

Cascade

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 14, 2017, 09:58:44 PM »

A Michael Gove of...

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 14, 2017, 10:23:56 PM »

Has to be shower

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 15, 2017, 12:26:03 AM »

Someone on 2 plus 2 is claiming everyone does it. 

I have been limited at most major uk bookmakers and can't remember any of them stopping me withdrawing.  Whilst there are exceptions, such as bonus clearence and suspicuous transactions, I have never heard of anybody having to play through a deposit without an attaching bonus.  Though I dare say it could happen on some really crappy sites.

And just to check, I deposited some money on Shy Poker this afternoon.  I didn't play a single hand and then withdrew more money than was originally on the site (before the deposit) a few hours later. 

I am pretty sure I have done similar many times before.  You deposit a few hundred quid to make a series of bets and they limit you to 27p on a race on television (hello Sporting Bet), there is little else you can do other than withdraw. 

No communication from Stars yet. 

scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 15, 2017, 12:57:14 AM »

Stars have always had 48 hours before you can withdraw.  Don't think they used to have any playthru criteria tho. 

Party comps - think since they made the structures even lower the 7pm comps finish about 2/3am.  Prob just the 5/6pm fit your end time goal.

Microgaming has a couple of decent comps but Sky-like prizepools.  Don't play 888 but they tend to have faster comps than Party so maybe your best bet .  Havent logged into iPoker in years.  ACR might be worth a look.  I've heard they have some decent PLO8 comps too but they are probably geared towards US time so probably too late but worth checking out.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: